- Text Size +
Story Notes:
The Office and it's characters do not belong to me.
The first time she thought about it was three days after Karen moved in. Karen had confided in Pam about her problems with Jim, and Pam's response was to blurt out that Karen could move in with her. She really didn't know where it had come from, but Karen had thanked her and given her a big hug. Two days later, Karen was living, temporarily of course, in Pam's spare room.

Pam was in the living room, eating a bowl of cereal for dinner. She was watching some stupid show on FX and thinking someone really needed to go shopping when Karen came running out of the bathroom, only a towel wrapped around her.

“Sorry, sorry! I realized I hadn't brought any clothes into the bathroom with me. Just give me a minute.” She held the towel closed at her chest and looked through her boxes in the living room.

Pam tried to avert her eyes away from Karen's shiny, wet legs and her toned arms but she found she really couldn't. She did have to giggle out loud, though, when Karen tried to bend over without showing anything beneath the towel.

Pam got up then and helped Karen look for some clothes.

The second time she thought about it was a week later at work. She was at her desk, bored as usual, when she overheard Jim ask Karen where she got her shirt. Karen looked down and shrugged, asking why. He replied that he looked like something Pam would wear, is all.

Then when Karen looked up and winked at Pam, she forget to be offended. She liked the idea of Karen wearing her shirt. She tried to figure out why but then Dwight came running by, holding his hand and screaming Jim's name and she got distracted.

The third time was three weeks later when she realized Karen's two week stay had run out. They were on the couch, laughing about their day, and Pam felt Karen's bare foot accidentally run over Pam's stocking covered feet and she suddenly didn't care to mention it.

The fourth time was a month later when Jim finally woke up and realized Karen was living with Pam. Pam had walked in on them fighting in the break room, and realized she was more excited over the fact that Karen might be single soon than if Jim was available.

The last time she thought about it before she realized it was more than just a passing thought was after a night of consoling Karen. Later, at home, Karen sobbed into Pam's shoulder while Pam rubbed her back soothingly.

“I moved to a whole other state for him! How stupid was I? I left my family, my friends. And he doesn't care. He doesn't even notice what's going on in my life.” She pulled away, her face red and her hair messed. Pam held her hand.

“I know, it was the same thing with Roy. He never seemed interested in my life. I got so sick of it.” She could sympathize in more ways than one with Karen.

Karen pouted and laid back against the couch. “I hate men, I really do. Fuck 'em all!” She yelled out, before laughing.

Pam laughed, resting back on the couch. “Yeah, who needs 'em.”

“Thanks for listening, Pam. You're a good friend.” She said, resting her head on Pam's shoulder.

Karen still held Pam's hand in hers on top of Pam's lap. Pam watched as Karen played with her fingers, running her thumb along each digit slowly. When Karen ran her thumb over her palm, Pam sucked in a quick breath.

Then Karen looked up at Pam, and her face had a different look to it. She locked eyes with Pam and kept stroking her hand with her thumb. When she caressed the inside of Pam's wrist, Pam felt her eyes flutter closed. It was then she thought that all those little thoughts and fantasies she had been having for the past month didn't mean nothing. And that was confirmed when she felt Karen shift her weight and press her lips to Pam's, and Pam felt herself kissing Karen back.

It felt like all the air had been sucked out of the room. She felt hot and sweaty and dizzy and she loved it. Karen's lips were soft and her kiss was tender, way different from any kiss she had before.

Karen's hand moved up Pam's arm to her neck, stroking the soft skin there. She slipped her fingers into Pam's curls and brought her head closer, to deepen the kiss.

Pam's first reaction to feeling Karen's tongue in her mouth was to pass out. But she managed to stay conscious and slid her own tongue against Karen's. She felt her moan into her mouth, and Pam suddenly felt the courage to move her limbs.

She ran her hand along Karen's cheek and slid her leg against Karen's.

Karen pulled away then, a heated look in her eyes. She reached around to unclasp Pam's hair clip, and Pam let her hair fall down into her face. Karen licked her lips and smiled then.

“God, you're beautiful.” She said. Pam thought that was the first time someone had said that to her.

Karen pressed Pam down until she was laying back on the couch. She positioned herself over Pam, her legs straddling her hips. Karen kissed Pam's chin, following a path along her jawline. Pam closed her eyes as she felt Karen's mouth move down her neck, and her fingers start to unbutton her blouse.

Karen kissed each new bit of skin that was revealed as she undid the blouse. She pushed the fabric aside, and Pam blushed, feeling embarrassed at her state. Karen caught her eye, and ran her hand along Pam's stomach. She leaned down and whispered into her ear. “Don't be shy. Touch me back.”

Pam swallowed hard. She started to unbutton Karen's blouse, and when she was done Karen sat up and pulled it off, tossing it to the side.

Somehow they made it to Pam's bedroom after Karen suggested they leave the couch. And somehow, Pam had ended up straddling Karen this time. But she really didn't mind.

After that, it was all a blur of lips on skin, hands roaming lazily over legs and stomachs, moans and sighs, Karen sliding between her legs and bursts of light and stars.

Later, they just lay there in bed, breathing deeply and reveling in the warmth of each other's bodies. Karen held Pam from behind, and their legs were entwined, rubbing together lazily.

Karen's kissed Pam's neck and she sighed. “Was that your first time with a woman?” Karen whispered.

Pam looked back over her shoulder. She saw Karen's smiling face. “Well,...” She started. Then a thought hit her. “Wait, it wasn't yours?”

Karen laughed, shifting her body and resting her head on her hand. “Well, no. I've had quite a few relationships with woman. In fact, before Jim...” She trailed off, her face twisting into a smirk.

“Wow.” Pam said, giggling. “No wonder you were so,...”

“Good at it?” Karen pushed.

“Yeah.” Pam said, laughing.

“Hey, give yourself some credit. You were pretty damn good yourself.” Karen kissed her then, and Pam felt that familiar feeling of being in a room without air. She pulled back then and made a face like she was thinking. “In fact, you were much better than Jim.” She said cheekily.

They started making plans for the extra room the next day.


katrina87 is the author of 14 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Five Times Pam Thought About Karen In That Way also liked 355 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans