~Thank you for your votes! Look for the formal announcement of the winners very shortly!~
Thanks all the writers who submitted to our first Valentine's Day Writing Contest, now it's time to decide a winner!
We have six entries which you can find here: Valentine's Day 2017. They're mostly pretty short so we request you read all the entries before making your decision. Once you have decided on your favorite, please vote here. Voting is open until Sunday March 19th, 11:59pm PDT
What to know before voting:
- Make sure you are registered on the archive, votes from non-members will not be counted
- Every member gets ONE vote, no double registering to cast multiple votes!
- If you are one the writers, you may vote but no voting for yourself
- The Readers and Mods choices will be announced the week of March 20th
Some additional things
* On the voting form, we ask you to match your favorite entries with it's simple story summary. The 6 stories are all pretty unique so if you read the story, you should know which is which. Vote that don't match the story with the correct summary won't count.
* The voting form has an optional contest feedback form, and we would really like to hear your thoughts on this contest and potential future contests!
* The Mods' Choice will be determined by MTTs three mods, and the Readers Choice and Mods choice will be different entries.
* We will be in contact with the authors via email about the participation gift and the prizes for the 2 winners.
* Any questions, concerns, comments can be directed to MTT.email@example.com
Thank you and Happy Reading!
--Admin Team on March 09, 2017 03:43 pm 0 Comments