Thanks all the writers who submitted to our 2018 Halloween Writing Contest, now it's time to decide a winner!
We have eight entries which you can find here: Halloween Writing Contest 2018. They are listed in alphabetical order by title and you can easily move from one entry to the next by clicking on the links found at the bottom of every story. Please read all the entries before making your decision! Once you have decided on your favorite, please vote here.
Voting is open until Wednesday November 14th, 11:59pm Pacific Time
What to know before voting:
- Make sure you are registered on the archive, votes from non-members will not be counted
- Every member gets ONE vote, no double registering or using multiple accounts to cast multiple votes!
- If you are one the writers, you may vote but no voting for yourself. Your vote will be tossed if you do so.
- This is a secret ballot, the contest authors and other users won't see who voted for whom. We ask that you refrain from stating which entry you voted for publicly, such as in reviews or in the shoutbox, while voting is open.
- The Readers and Mods choices will be announced shortly after voting closes on Nov. 12th.
Some additional things:
* On the voting form, we ask you to match your favorite entries with it's key plot point. The 8 stories are all pretty unique so if you read the story, you should know which is which. Vote that don't match the story with the correct plot point won't count.
* The voting form has two optional fields for feedback, one regarding this contest and one asking about a potential Christmas event, and we would really like to hear your thoughts!
* The Mods' Choice will be determined by MTTs three mods, and the Readers Choice and Mods choice will be different entries.
* We will be in contact with the authors via email about the participation gift and the prizes for the 2 winners.
* Full contest rules and FAQs can be found here
* Any questions, concerns, comments can be directed to MTT.firstname.lastname@example.orgThank you and Happy Voting!
--Admin Team on November 04, 2018 01:25 pm 0 Comments