- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

And you move like water, I could drown in you...

Better Than Ezra, A Lifetime

 

 

I would never choose death by drowning.

 

I'd like to get that out in the open.

 

Dwight would call me a "girl" and explain, in graphic detail, how getting run through with a magical, poison coated, Samurai sword, while being chased by a fire-breathing dragon, is a much worse fate. And, he'd probably have facts and a chart to support his cause.

 

Still.

 

I'd pick that over drowning.

 

Nothing can be as bad as watching life fade away while you sink further down.

 

Knowing... seeing... what's on dry land - where you want to be - but not being able to reach it...

 

Yeah, I've got a pretty good idea what that feels like because...

 

Who am I kidding?

 

She is dry land.

 

And I was always drowning.

 

Now...

 

Now, I'm sitting in a new apartment, in a town I don't know, staring out a window toward everything I've left behind.

 

And I'd sort of kill to be drowning again...

 


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans