- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended
Jim looked out the window as they drove. People scurried about, the lights of the city leaving each of them patterned in neon hues. It was insane how many people lived here. They were right, nothing was like it.

“So how did you like the cheesecake?” Mark turned to him. “I told you, New York has the best cheesecake in the world.”

“Yeah, it was good.” Jim looked at him, “So where are we going?”

“I told you, man, it’s a surprise. But you’ll like it, I promise.”

Jordan and Tyler started laughing. Jim rolled his eyes and looked out the window again, “Just tell me where we’re going, I feel like I’m at a fifteen year-old girl’s birthday party.”

“Just trust me. You’ll thank me later.”

“If we’re going to a strip club I will kill you.”

“Dude. Chill.” Mark slapped him on the back and leaned up to Tyler sitting in front with the taxi driver.

“I think it’s the next left. Yep, right here.”

Jim got out of the car and turned around to face two huge blinking breasts.

“” He sighed. “Guys, I was serious when I said I didn’t want to go to a strip club.”

Tyler put his arm around him, “Dude, what the hell is wrong with you? You’re going in. Live a little, Jesus.”

The guys began to walk ahead, eager to present their IDs and enter between the two glowing orbs. The whole scene made him wince. He didn’t want to be one of those guys, paying a girl to let them see her body… it seemed so strange.

Mark turned around, “Halpert, you’re already paid for; get in here.”

Jim looked at his feet the entire time walking in, occasionally glancing to watch the manicured toes in 10-inch heels walk past. Part of him wanted to look up, I mean…he did have a dick, but part of him hated the thought of any girl seeing him take part in this. He tried to remind himself that he would never see any of these girls again.

The guys sat front and center, Jim sighed as he took his place in the space Mark and Jordan had left between them.

“Two beers for the birthday guy, honey,” Mark called to a blonde, g-string clad waitress.

“So, what do you think?” Mark turned to Jim smiling inanely.

“Yeah, great.”

“What the hell is the matter with you, Halpert? We’re surrounded by naked women. Enjoy yourself.”

Jim looked at the stage as the lights faded, a blonde emerged with enormous breasts wearing a red see-through silk robe with red lingerie.

The blonde waitress came back, delivering Jim’s beers. She put them down on the table in front of him, leaning enough to give him full range of her body. She smiled at Jim and winked.

“So you’re the birthday boy?”

“Yup.”

“Happy Birthday.” She walked over to him and leaned down into his face, pushing her breasts together.

“Thank you.” Jim said, looking away.

The waitress, a little offended at his reaction, stood up and strutted off.

“Well, I guess I can tell you the second part to the birthday surprise now,” Mark said.

Jim gulped down his beer and looked at him, his eyes watering up slightly from the carbonation.

“Out of any of the girls you see tonight, pick one and your getting a fucking lap dance from her!” Mark punched Jim in the arm.

“What?? No!” Jim sat up in his chair.

“Too late, man. Already paid for.”

The guys started laughing, “It’s OK, we’ve all had one before. Hell, I’ll fucking take it if you don’t want it.”

Jim looked at him, “OK. I don’t want it, you can have it. Seriously.”

Mark looked a little hurt, “No, dude. We bought it for you. Do you know how much a lap dance with one of these chicks cost? It’s your twenty-first, trust me. You’ll thank me later.”

Jim wanted to punch him in the face if he said that again. He wasn’t going to thank him later, in fact, he probably would try and never be around him again when it was his birthday.

The busty blonde exited the stage after picking up remnants of her clothing off the floor. Jim shook his head, he didn’t understand why—

Jim’s eyes shot up to the stage. A girl in her late-twenties with curled auburn hair stepped carefully out squinting slightly into the bright lights. It wasn’t her physical beauty that had caught his attention, she was beautiful, but it was more than that. The way she walked and moved onto the stage, hesitant but with an air of confidence. She was dressed as a secretary, with a button down collared shirt, short gray skirt and black thigh-high stockings. She stood almost awkwardly for a few minutes before she began to sway back and forth to the music, reaching up to unbutton her shirt. Jim couldn’t take his eyes off her.

Mark nudged Jim, “Caught your eye, Halpert? She is pretty hot.”

Jim ignored him and continued to watch her as she removed her blouse and ran her fingertips along the lace of her bra. She stepped over to the pole and curved her leg around it. It was something he had seen a few times now from the other strippers, but there was something in the way that she did it that made him tighten his fingers around the empty bottle he was holding.

Everything she did was in careful, long moves like she was dancing in slow motion. Her body was beautiful, he traced the curved lines with his eyes. She moved with grace and poise despite her intoxicating sensuality.
It was her face that brought him to his decision though: the soft framing of her hair, her face with a look of feigned innocence, her eyes as they grazed over the crowd. She looked each man in the eye but never saw any of them. She was a walking paradox, and her mystery made him hunger for her.

Her fingertips traced lines over the tops of her shoulders and down her chest. She circled around the clasp in the front of her bra… then her eyes met his. He became light-headed as he held her gaze, feeling as though all the air was being drawn out of his lungs.

“She’s looking at you”, Jordan said, but Jim didn’t hear him.

She unhooked the clasp, sliding the straps off of her and letting the garment hit the ground. She never took her eyes away from his. He fought not to break her stare and look at her chest, despite the fact that he was getting hard just seeing her naked body out of the corner of his eye. She lowered herself to the ground and began moving toward him on her hands and knees, her eyes never breaking his gaze.

As she got closer, he thought his heart would explode right out of his chest. There was something breathtaking about the way she looked at him, as though she could literally see right through him. She knew the way he was looking at her and she knew how much he wanted her, he was completely transparent to her.

Suddenly, her lips were inches from his face. The smell of her perfume floated around him. He tried to swallow, but his mouth was completely dry. Her eyes flicked down to his mouth. She leaned forward and his stomach flipped. She brushed his cheek with hers and whispered in his ear, “You want me?”

He tried to part his mouth to say something, but his mouth felt like it was full of sandpaper. He nodded an answer, and she sat back on her heels and danced a while longer before walking off stage.

When Jim finally looked away from the stage, his friends were staring at him.

“Her. That’s the one I want”, Jim breathed.

“Dude! What did she say to you?” Mark nearly yelled.

“Nothing. We’re just—I think she knew I was going to get a—“

“The private room.” Mark slapped him on the back.

“When?” Jim asked.

“Probably soon, when she gets off stage and dressed and stuff. “Trust me,
it’s amazing. You’ll love it, and did you see the way she was looking at you? She fucking wants you man, that’s a good sign, it’ll be even better. Don’t order any champagne or anything though, sorry but I’m kind of broke right now and I’m not paying for you to try and get laid.”

Jim nodded, still in shock. As he looked down at his lap he wondered exactly how soon she would be. God, how embarrassing would it be for her to see that he was already turned on and she hadn’t even done anything… she would obviously feel him if she’s going to be grinding on his lap, right?

“Just think about dead babies or naked old people. She’s a fucking professional, though, I’m sure she’s had her share of boners. I wouldn’t worry about it..” Mark smiled at him and then called for another beer.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans