- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
FLUFFY FLUFF!

After a quick breakfast in the hotel dining room, Pam and Jim went out to see the neighborhood before they took a nap. The street was adorned in cozy pastry shops and gelato vendors. As soon as their quick tour was over, they headed back to the room.

“I’m pooped,” Pam said, slipping off her shoes. “I think the plane ride is what killed me. What time is it anyways?”

“Um, my watch says it’s eight.”

“Okay. Let’s get a nap in before we go see anymore sights.”

“I concur.”

“Good,” Pam said, pulling off her jacket and crawling under the covers.

Jim unzipped his jacket and untied his shoes at the foot of the bed. His phone rang and he fumbled to get it. He looked at the number and then hit a button to quiet the ring.

“Who was that?”

“No one.”

“Um…someone was calling you. Who was it?”

“Uh,” Jim said, sliding his phone back into his pocket. “It was…Karen.”

Pam’s eyes narrowed. “What?”

“It was Karen.”

“Why is she calling you on our honeymoon?” Pam said, crossing her arms over her chest.

Jim stood and pulled his shirt over his head. “I don’t know. I haven’t talked to her in months.”

“You still talk to her?”

“Not in months, Pam.”

“So, have you talked to her since we’ve been together?”

“Um, once. That’s all.”

“What was it? Did she call to get you back or something? Or was it more than that?”

Jim shook his head. “Listen to yourself. Do you understand that right now…you’re telling me that you don’t trust me. Thanks a lot Pam,” he said, slipping his shirt back on.

“That’s not it, Jim,” Pam said, sitting up in the bed.

“That’s exactly what you’re saying, Pam. I’m telling you the truth right now so listen. She stopped by when we first started dating and I told her that we were seeing each other. She left as soon as I told her.”

“She stopped by one night and you didn’t tell me?”

“Yeah. It’s not a big deal.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Pam asked, kicking her feet off the side of the bed as Jim moved towards the door.

“I didn’t because I knew this is how you’d react,” he said, with his hand on the doorknob.

“Are you just going to leave?”

“I…I need to get out of here before I make a fool out of myself,” he said, opening the door.

“Wait, Jim,” Pam said, walking over to where he stood.

“No. Just let me go cool off.”

“No, I want to talk about this,” she said, putting her hand on his arm.

“Don’t touch me.”

“No. I want you to stay here…with me.”

“I can’t right now. This is just how I handle frustration. I leave. Sorry…”

Holding on to his arm tighter. “I don’t want you to leave. Stay with me.”

“Please stop touching me,” Jim said, looking at her hand on his arm.

“Why?”

“Because I can’t be mad at you when we’re touching.”

Pam looked at him in the eyes. She could tell he was frustrated and knew that if she wanted to let him go blow off some steam, she should just let him go. Instead, she stepped closer and placed her lips firmly on his. She let her hands wander over her chest and back until she felt his hands on her back. Pam then whispered on his lips, “I trust you, Jim.”

She pulled back and grabbed his hand. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you Pam. I was just trying to avoid this and I didn’t think about it….” Jim said, as Pam pulled his lips toward hers.

“Don’t worry about it. I’m the one that’s sorry. I’m sorry, Jim. I overreacted,” Pam said, pulling his shirt over his head.

“I wouldn’t have just married you if I wasn’t a hundred and ten percent dedicated to you,” Jim said, accepting Pam’s kisses.

“I know. So….let’s forget about it,” she said, reaching for his jean buttons.

“I’m sorry. Really. I am“.

“Shh,“ Pam said, placing kisses on his Adam’s apple.

“Oh, and I think I win the bet,” he said, wrapping his arms around her.

“Oh well.”

“Do you realize this is our first bout of make up sex?”

“I don’t care what it is, let’s just get with it. We can burn some of those calories off, ” Pam said, pushing him towards the bed.

“Feisty…” Jim said, lifting his brows and then pulling Pam onto the bed with him.

“You know it,” she said, placing kisses along his jaw.

Jim pulled back. “Wait, you forgot something.”

Slightly irritated, Pam asked, “What?”

“You didn’t do your bed test. I can’t believe you forgot.”

“I can’t believe you reminded me. You know what this means now? You have to jump on it with me.”

“No way. Just hurry up. We have make-up sex to commence.”

Pam giggled and stood on the bed and jumped up and down a few times. She plopped down next to Jim and laughed at his expression.

“What’s that look for?”

“You’re a kid. You really are a little girl,” Jim teased.

“At heart. But, not in any of the other aspects. Now, come here,” she said, pulling Jim closer to her.

Pam grabbed his face with her hands and placed a kiss on his lips. She deepened the kiss. Jim mumbled into her lips, “Are you going to let me do something or have you become a dominatrix?”

Pam smiled against his lips. Her hands wandered along his chest as his lightly traced paths down her back.

“Okay, my turn,” Jim said, pushing her back into the bed.

“It’s about time,” Pam said, smiling as Jim’s lips came crashing down on hers.

--------

Lying in bed, with his arms wrapped around her, Jim watched Pam’s chest rise and fall. He thought about how lucky he was to hold her in his arms and doing so in Paris, of all places. Pam stirred, blinking the sleep out of her eyes and turning see Jim lovingly gazing at her.

“What?” she asked.

Nothing.”

“Oh no. You do it too,” Pam said with a smile.

Jim’s eyes widened. “Oh crap. I do the same thing that you do. Forget I said it.”

“You can’t take it back.”

Pulling her closer to his side, “You caught me at the wrong time.”

“No sir. I asked you a question and you answered ‘nothing.’ That’s serious stuff since you hate when I give you that reply.”

“I know. Forgive me,” Jim whispered into Pam’s neck.

“I’ll let it slip this time. Next time, it will cost you.”

“Deal.”

Pam turned her head and brushed her lips against Jims. “You know how much I love you?”

“I think…,” Jim started, looking down at Pam in his arms, “…this means that you love me a lot,” he said with a laugh.

“Well, I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“I cannot wait to get back home and actually get to start living our new life…and all that great stuff that comes along with it,” Pam said, gazing up at the ceiling.

“What’s ‘all that great stuff that comes along with it‘?”

“Well, I don’t know. Getting to kiss you goodnight, sleeping in our bed together, tucking Scarlet in at night with you there, and….I don’t know. Just all that American dream stuff.”

Jim smiled. “I can’t wait for that either.”

Pam looked up at Jim. She pushed her hair out of her face and looked deep into his eyes. Jim smiled when he saw the sincerity in her eyes.

“What is it?” Jim asked.

“Um, we haven’t really talked about this…but, I just wanted to know what you thought…about..”

“What?”

Pam darted her eyes from Jim’s and sighed. “Um, never mind.”

“Oh, you better tell me now. You started, you have to finish.”

“It’s not the right time to talk about it.”

“What?”

“I’ll bring it up later.”

“Come on, Pam. You already have me in suspense. Don’t make me more anxious than you already have me.”

Pam shook her head. “Not now. Later.”

Jim grabbed Pam by the arm. “Tell me. You aren’t getting away with that.”

Pam smiled. “Okay, but you promise me you won’t freak when I tell you?”

“Depends on what it is.”

“That doesn’t help, Jim. I’m trying to be serious here.”

“Okay. I will try my best not to freak. Scouts honor,” Jim said, saluting.

Pam giggled. “You weren’t a Scout.”

“I pretended I was once. Let’s get back on subject.”

Pam took a deep breath. “Um, I was wondering what you thought about…you know…kids.”

Jim raised his brow and smiled. “Are you saying that you want more kids? With me?”

“No. With the milkman. Yes, with you.”

Jim laughed. “Wow. I guess I haven’t really put any thought into that yet.”

“I mean, if you don’t want anymore children, it’s perfectly okay…we already have Scarlet and I know that it’s going to take some time getting used to that.”

“Stop,” Jim said. Pam pulled her head back slightly at his statement. “I think when the time is right, another child would be….amazing.”

Pam smiled and asked, “Really?”

“Of course.”

“I know that it might be too soon to plan on it, I was just wondering if you ever saw more kids in our future, that’s all.”

“Like I said, when the time is right,” he said, nodding.

Pam leaned in and gave Jim a kiss. “Wow,” she said, pulling away from the kiss.

“’Wow’ what?”

“I’m going to be having your babies in the near future.”

Jim laughed at Pam’s statement. “You have no idea how weird that sounds.”

“I know but isn’t that insane? We could be having children…together.”

“Well, I hope we have children together. Unless you really plan on getting the milkman involved.”

Pam laughed and then leaned in for another kiss. “It’s just a crazy realization, you know? I’m married, have an amazing husband and an amazing daughter, a new home, I’m in Paris right now, and my husband just told me that it was okay to add to our family. Life is great right now.”

“I know.”

“Can I just bask in this moment?” Pam asked as she spread her arms across the bed.

“Please. By all means, take it all in,” Jim said sarcastically as he nearly got hit in the face by Pam’s hand.

Pam sighed and then burst into a laughter that made Jim make a questioning face. “Are you okay?” he asked.

“Perfect,” Pam said, pulling Jim into another kiss.

 

Chapter End Notes:
  •  
Um, just a little fluff for the weekend. I promise there will be more meat to this story in a few chapters. Thanks for reading...and if you love me or this story, please comment. It hurts when I don't get reviews or ratings...:)

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans