- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Brace yourselves, this is a bizarre but lovable fic! Action meets comedy, yikes! I really love these shows and Alias was my obsession before The Office, so I had to try this.

 

Disclaimer: I don't own any of The Office characters or Alias characters or plots. they all belong to their respective owners.

Author's Chapter Notes:
I am just getting started and I'm not sure how this will go once it gets going, but anyway-enjoy!

This is a weird crossover, I know. If you don’t know either shows, this is going to be really confusing. Here are a few points to help those people out:

-Sydney and Vaughn are super spies

-Jack Bristow, Marshall Flinkman, and Weiss are all CIA agents and Jack is also Syd’s dad. This takes place towards the end of season 2 of Alias, after the Alliance has been taken down and Syd and Vaughn finally get together. It’s slightly AU on both parts (obviously), and Sark is the Big Baddy.

-The Office parts are set after Business School and go way AU. If I were TPTB I would add Syd and Vaughn to the office with Buffy and Spike. And let’s add Jack and Kate, too! Sure, crazy!

 

The chosen one: And she will be the one to bind my works with great fury unto utter desolation (that’s what she said)

 

 

 

Sydney walked into the rotunda apprehensively. Vaughn had called her and let her know about a serious situation involving Sark. Nothing different, she thought.

 

She still couldn’t believe that she could walk right through the front doors of the CIA office. The secrecy and the lies had worn her down for so long, she had trouble wrapping her brain around the fact that she was free, and that Vaughn was hers.

 

“He was last seen at a paper company called Dundler Mifflin in Scranton, Pennsylvania.” Jack Bristow was heading the meeting and gave Sydney a ‘nice of you to join us’ glare from his position at the head of the table. Syd sighed and took her seat, a sympathetic glance from coming at her from Vaughn.

 

“Sydney, thank you for coming in. Julian Sark has escaped from custody. Intel has been found indicating that he has been in contact with former members of The Alliance. They have given him a lead to a Rambaldi manuscript. We need you to find out what it is, and bring it back to us. Agent Vaughn, you will go with her.” His words were precise, clipped as he gave the orders to Syd and Vaughn.

 

“OK, why Pennsylvania? I have to ask.” Sydney asked Jack. Not that she minded being thrown together with Agent Vaughn, any time they were able to get alone was a blessing for them.

 

“We don’t know yet, that’s what you’re going to find out. Apparently, Sark was seen hanging around a paper company in Scranton called Dunder-Mifflin, we think he has hidden the manuscript there. Sydney- ” Jack said, looking concerned, “we believe that this is a second part to the original manuscript. We’re hoping this will give us a lead on all of the unanswered questions that it left us. Marshall will help you with the tech.”

 

Sydney cursed under her breath. The last time she had come into contact with a Rambaldi manuscript she was held by Special Research for days. She didn’t want to go through that again.

 

Sydney walked briskly out of the meeting, dark thoughts threatening to overtake her. She started as Vaughn caught up with her and put a hand on her arm.

 

“Hey, I know what you’re worried about, but it’ll be fine. We’ll find Sark and the manuscript and we’ll prove once and for all that the downfall of the entire civilization isn’t going to be your fault.” He rubbed her arm softly, looking at her with his gorgeous green eyes. She had to admit, he freakin’ made her feel better. They made their way to Marshall’s office.

 

 

 

Dunder-Mifflin

Dunder-Mifflin, this is Pam. Please hold.” Pam sighed as she hung up the phone after transferring to Michael. Jan was actually calling him back, so it was possible that he was telling the truth about them dating. She had assumed it was a lack of judgment that had made Jan go to Jamaica. But to think she might actually have feelings, noooo.

 

“Hello, love.” A voice heavy with a British accent lulled her out of her reverie. It really wasn’t her business.

 

“Hi, Can I help you?” Pam looked up at a gorgeous blonde piece of man-meat standing in front of her. Wow, she never got eye candy, and sexy accent to boot, yum.

 

“Yes, you can. I am looking for a particular item. I need to speak with a Michael Scott, ” Sark said with a smile that sent a shiver down Pam’s spine.

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for indulging me.


Vaughnlove is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked A long day's journey into Pennsylvania also liked 25 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans