- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Coming Together. Falling apart.

"Honey we might fall. Now that we are older I remember youth. Now that we are closer. So close to finding truth. We might fall."- Ryan Star

 

" Oh God, it’s so good to see you. Come in." Pam thought she had passed out from the crazy glue fumes and was now in a beautiful intoxicated dream.

" I’m sorry it’s been so long." He shrugged shyly.

" Oh no, I understand."

Okay ladies and gentleman, prepare yourself for high awkward silence. In 3...2...1...

He walked into her kitchen. His eyes drawn towards the ruins of their past. He eyed her sadly.

She whispered, " Dwight." so quietly he strained to hear her.

"Jim, I know you have a lot of questions. I’ll answer them all now. If you want."

"Right now I only have one. Do you love me?"

"Yes."

"Good then you won’t mind me coming closer."

"Nope." she beamed and in that moment he fell in love with her all over again.

He kissed he with everything he was. He gave himself to her entirely. When he pulled away he felt her hot breath against his cheek.

"Happy Birthday Beesly"

"You remembered."

"Of course I did." he reached into his coat pocket and gave her his present. French onion sun chips and a silly card.

" I love you Jim. Thank you."

"Well it’s a good thing I love you back cause that five hour drive is killer. Say it again."

" I love you, Jim."

He kissed her. He was falling hard all over again. Now though he wasn’t so scared of the fall. Because now he had someone to catch him. He wore his smile as they kissed. And she was captivated.

Chapter End Notes:
That's all folks. Hope ya liked it.


PixieGrrl is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked We Might Fall also liked 1625 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans