- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Here are some sketches I drew, one is just of Pam and the other one is Jim and Pam ! The links are below! Lemme know what you think of them!!

http://i19.tinypic.com/2vvjkac.png

http://i12.tinypic.com/2pyrt3b.jpg

Author's Chapter Notes:
This is Pam's phone call right after Roy's meltdown @ Poor Richards.

She couldn't have felt more broken down that night, anything else she had to deal with would just have to wait. She couldn't get the sound of his screams and breaking glass out of her mind. His angry face, filled with fury and disgust, filled her thoughts. Telling him the truth was something she needed to get off her chest for a long time. She knew after that she didn't want him back. She didn't need him anymore. For the past months, she had been lonely, neglected, and felt the worst heartache of her life. She guessed she only went back to him because she had no where else to go. She couldn't help but cry, no matter how much she wanted to stay stong. She was scared, no matter how put together she always seemed, she was afraid things would be like they were- lonley. She wanted Jim, she knew that already, but she started to feel she needed him. She needed him to feel completed. Still a little shakey from earlier that night, she dialed her phone. She pressed speed dial 2. Jim Halpert.

"Uhm..Hello?"

"Jim it's Pam."

"Beesley! How's it going?"

He was still in his car on his way back from the CFO's dinner. Karen was in the car with him. She pretended to sleep, her head leaned back against the seat, & her eyes shut. She wanted him to feel he could say what was really on his mind if he thought she couldn't hear him....

He looked over at Karen. She's sleeping, he thought.

"Oh, Gosh. Not well to be completely honest."

"Do tell..."

"It's a really long story, Jim. Uhm well..."

"C'mon. Tell me!"

"Everyone from the office went to get drinks after work, and well....Roy came. Recently I've been feeling like I need to be completely honest...I told him about that night last May, remember?"

"Remember? Pam, how could I possibly forget that. It was s-"

She cut him off, she wanted to get this over with.

"Well, i thought he would be mad...but not that mad. He started screaming at me...then he threw his beer bottle at the wall, and he starting throwing things around...breaking it all."

"Oh my god. Are you alright? He didn't hurt you did he? If he did anything to you I'll kill him!"

"Jim, that's the thing. You need to stay away from him. I overheard him talking to Kenny, he said he wanted to kill you."

He almost laughed. Pssht. I could take Roy.

"Jim seriously, you better watch it. He's really pissed, I think he's going to try to hurt you. He knows where you live...maybe you should just stay....at Karen's. Just for tonight so he can chill out. You know?"

"Yes, I get it. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine."

"Well, then....why don't we talk about the party over coffee tomorrow?"

Karen could actually hear Pam's voice on the phone. She opened her eyes..

"Uhm, sounds good Michael. See you soon."

"Michael? Oh. Is she there?"

"Yep, that's correct. Ok. Will do. Talk you you tomorrow."

She laughed.

"You really have her fooled, don't you? Well...Cya."

She hung up. She knew she should have tried to act a little more upset on the phone, who knows? Maybe Jim would have stayed with her because of what happened. Oh Well, she thought. It's over and done with.

She pulled her covers down, looked over at the wall with the clock on it. There hung a picture, a dark shadowy sketch of eyes, hands, and smile. Nothing else. No other features. She smiled looking at it. She knew ending it with Roy was the right decision. She didn't need to live another day with that psycho. She was ready to start fresh. She was ready to start it all over.

Chapter End Notes:

So much more to come, nothing happned yet, this was just some basic info you needed to hear before the story REALLY get's started!! Much <3

*Emilty aka. Groupie. =)


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans