3 [Reviews - 9] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: She was the absolute last person he had expected to hear from tonight. He’d been trying so hard to push her out of mind, out of sight, but here she was, soft, stammering voice filling his living room. Spoilers for "Cocktails."
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Episode Related Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1779 Read: 3280 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: February 23, 2007 Updated: February 23, 2007
[Report This]

1. Save Me Now by molly_connelley [Reviews - 9] 3 (1779 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Seriously, Office dudes. It’s my birthday. Don’t sue me on my birthday, please. That is just not kosher.  

So... first finished Office fic of mine. This is just something I couldn't get out of my head after "Cocktails"... so there are spoilers for that entire episode. It's unbetaed, so if you catch any mistakes in grammar or tenses, please don't hesitate to let me know. Story title taken from Joe Purdy's amazing song he Said She Said off of his CD StompinGrounds. Thanks very much for reading. I hope you enjoy it.