21 [Reviews - 78] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Pam's trying to deal with the aftermath of Cocktails (so spoilers through Cocktails of course).  Hopefully, through all the fear they will find each other.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: Ensemble, Jim, Jim/Pam, Karen, Pam, Roy
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult language, Mild sexual content, Violence/Injury
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 12314 Read: 68763 ePub Downloads: 11
Published: February 24, 2007 Updated: March 19, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Like so many others, I've been trying to deal with the aftermath of cocktails and what this could mean for our favorite couple.  I couldn't keep it locked up anymore without risking my sanity :-)

  Please let me know what you think.  Getting reviews is like shooting hoops with the CFO - not his initials.

1. Pam's long night by uncgirl [Reviews - 6] 3 (740 words)
Just wanted to follow Pam home after the bar.  These are Pam's thoughts, but we'll hear from others later on....

2. It's The Boots by uncgirl [Reviews - 6] 3 (1041 words)
I forgot the disclaimer on the last chapter, I'll try to fix it.  Pam pulls it together to go to work and talks to Roy. 

3. Dwight K Schrute to the Rescue? by uncgirl [Reviews - 12] 3 (650 words)
Pam finally makes it into the office and someone unexpected is worried about her.  I loved the Dwight/Pam scene from Back from Vacation so I was just playing a little with that idea. 

4. Jim's Strange Morning by uncgirl [Reviews - 1] (628 words)

Ok, so this took my forever and there were probably three different versions.  My sincere thanks to xoxoxo for talking me through this and for helping me with Dwight and the next chapter.  So back to regular programming, Jim starts to wonder what's wrong with everyone.  Sorry for the cliffhanger, but it helps the chapter length.

5. Dwight, What is Going On? by uncgirl [Reviews - 13] 1 (1463 words)
This is this part that at least some of you are waiting for......Jim talks to Dwight, will he ever get a clue?  Again, as I said, my thanks to xoxoxo for helping me out here, especially with Dwight.  Sorry about the spacing, somehow it's just not working with me tonight.

6. Jim Should Have Kept His Mouth Shut by uncgirl [Reviews - 9] (2236 words)

 Thanks for all the reviews!  It totally makes my day to see your comments! Thanks again to xoxoxo, without whom I would not have gotten through this one.

Here's the confrontation we've all been waiting for, Roy and Jim finally face to face and it isn't pretty.  Karen's none too pleased either.  I had a hard time with this chapter, hope it turned out ok.  Let me know if you think it did.....or if it didn't.

7. The Last Long Conversation by uncgirl [Reviews - 5] (1512 words)

 

This story is giving me fits, just like Pam and Jim in reality! Sorry that it took me so long to update, but my brain and fingers weren't really speaking to each other.  They've made up now, and I'll post the rest quicker.  thanks for all your reviews!  Keep reading, I think it is really gonna be worth it!

Thanks again to xoxoxo, when I grow up I wanna write like you.

8. The Sketch by uncgirl [Reviews - 14] 4 (1963 words)

Michael thinks that Casino Night should be an annual occurrence and Pam wholeheartedly agrees.

Thanks to xoxoxo, again, and as always.

9. The Happy Ending by uncgirl [Reviews - 12] 7 (2081 words)

Jim finds Pam in the office and they finally get the happy ending that they deserve!  This is to warn you that it turned out pretty sugary - like ice cream sundae with hot fudge and marshmellow cream sweet.....(is it me or does that sound great???)

 Thanks to xoxoxo and shan21 for looking over this last chapter.  I appreciate all the help and support ladies!