- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ok guys, alot of confessions about recent events in season 3. I think you will all enjoy it! Please review & rate!!

DISCLAIMER - I don't own anything...only my JAM sketches and my Dwight bobble head...oh yea, and my Michael Scott talking keychain. And my little "receptionist" name plate on my desk I got for my birthday. Thanks.

She hated staring at the back of his neck all day. She just plain hated it. She hated every day comming into work, thinking everything will go back to how it used to be. She hated how he was with someone else now. She hated how she sits at her stupid desk, waiting for him to talk to her. Nothing will ever change, she thinks. Nothing. Ever. It's over and done with. If she wanted anything, she would have to stop waiting for it; she had to go get it. She spent her entire workday thinking. Thinking of excuses why she left with Roy at Phyllis' wedding. She tried to think of reasons she went back to him, after she broke off the wedding. She needed to tell him that she broke off the wedding for him because, well - she wanted to be with him. Only him. But somehow, she feels she can't say these things because of his crazy girlfriend Karen. She liked Karen, she was a nice girl. But she should just go back to where she came from. She doesn't belong here.

It was the end of the day, and she grabbed her coat and walked to her car. She wanted to say something so badly, but to her surprise, Karen was going home with him.

"Jim.."

She jogged over to his car before he drove away.

"Can we help you, Pam." Karen sounded a little ticked.

"I uhm, just need to talk to Jim for a couple minutes, no biggie."

Karen stared at Pam, then at Jim, then back at Pam.

"Yea, sure one sec. I'll just meet you back in the building."

"Ok."

She walked over to the building, opened the door, and sat on the bench near the elevator. She began to kick her heels and pull on her tan skirt. She had to admit she was nervous, since this is really thier first conversation not involving Karen since he'd been back.

"Pam, what did you need to ask me?"

He didn't bother to sit down, he must have thought this would be short, but Pam was ready for a long talk.

"Sit. I need to talk to you."

He shook his head and took a seat at the far side of the bench.

"I need to talk to you about the wedding....Phyllis'. I only left with Roy be-"

"Pam I don't need to hear your story. You left with him. You are with him now, I'm with Karen. Don't dwell on the past."

"No, I'm not dwelling on anything. I'm trying to get my point across here. I left with him because I was lonely. I have been alone in a small, boring apartment for months now, Jim. Is it that hard to understand? And it doesn't help that you ignore me at work, that was more than half of the problem."

"I - I -"

"Shush. Let me talk. I've been alone more than you think. I broke off the wedding 3 days before, which was in June. June, Jim. It's March. I have a crappy job, I really don't have any friends, I thought I had friends at work, but obviously I don't. I broke off that wedding for you. I loved you. I have loved you for the longest time, you have no idea. I was just- just too scared to tell anybody. Then I thought when you got back, we could be together, but obviously I was wrong since you came back with her.

He just kept staring at the ground. She was right.

"Did you even think about me when you were there? Or did your memory of me just dissapear once you left Scranton?"

Now he looked up at her intently. It was his turn to talk.

"Wow, Pam. God I don't even know where to start. Yea, I thought about you. I thought about you every damn day I was there. I thought of you with Roy, and I thought of the night you rejected me. I was crushed, Pam. Completely crushed. I only went with Karen to stop thinking about you, I thought I need to get over you. And it turned out she likes me, alot. I can't just dump her now. It's ....that's just ....it's just not right..."

"Well, Jim. Do you know what I think isn't right? Ignoring your best friend every day. Every day. It's ridiculous. Just because of that stupid girl. You don't want to hurt her I know, but Jim. Seriously. She's running your life! I mean, was it your choice not to talk to me for the past months? Or did she just decide that for you too."

I...I..just. I don't know. I think it's best I go now."

He stood up off the bench, and began to walk to the door.

"I'm sorry Pam, I guess I moved on."

She started to tear up, and she felt it. She didn't want to seem weak. She was the new fancy Beesley. The honest get-what-she-wants Beesley. She knew she couldn't just let him walk out of here now.

"Jim wait."

She ran up behind him, and when he turned around she pushed her lips against his and pulled him in for a kiss. She could tell he was hesitant, but he gave in and passionatly kissed her back. No matter how much he claimed to have 'moved on', this is where he wanted to be for years. He couldn't just leave now.

They continued to kiss untill Pam pulled away, still almost crying.

"Does that change your mind."

He didn't bother to answer, he just nodded and pulled her in for another kiss. He felt guilty knowing Karen was waiting in the car, but he was too caught up in the moment to care. This was it. This was the moment he waited forr and dreamt about for 6 years. He was finally with her.

Chapter End Notes:
Ok guys! I hope you liked it! Short but sweet as they would say! Revieews && rates are MUCH appreciated!! Constructive criticism would help alot! Thanks!


takemyhandx is the author of 8 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans