- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Two chapters. Because life is really busy, and um, I wanted to post two chapters. But mostly because life is insanely busy.

This is a short chapter. I couldn’t think of more for this section.

I better finish this story soon, because I am running out of things I own. But next up on the list – I own a gel sticky flower. It is in my car’s window. But, I don’t think that qualifies me to say I own The Office. So, yeah.

Jenny (sharky) betaed for me again….

The experimental mediums class fascinated Jim – he never realized there was so much to learn. Art was just photography for him. He knew slight manipulation techniques, but that was all. But there was so much than the point and shoot version Jim knew. His mind was racing with all the possibilities.

 

            Pam loved hearing about everything that they were going to learn in the class. She had only done a bit of experimenting before, mostly in her collage. Most of what she did was with generic paper. For this class, however, it didn’t matter what utensil you used, it was the medium involved. Pam could see the possibilities in front of her.

 

            After the class ended, Jim and Pam both nervously stayed back, neither speaking, but both wanting to. After a few minutes of silence, Jim laughed. “Wow, so, um, fancy seeing you here.”

            Pam smiled, the old Jim was back. “I should say the same. How come you didn’t tell me about this newfound interest in art?”

            Sighing, Jim replied, “I don’t really know. I guess I wanted something that was mine. But something convinced me it was better when you share.”

            “Yeah, it is.” The smile lit up Pam’s face. “So what did you think of the class?”

            By now, they had started walking out to the parking lot. “I didn’t realize there was so much more to learn. So many techniques and… stuff.” Jim couldn’t think of a more artistic term besides stuff.

            “Yeah, it boggles the mind. I’m excited though.”

            “Totally. And, I don’t know if…” Jim hesitates, “I don’t know if you are interested, but I was thinking about what Nick said Thursday,”

            “I would be.” Pam knew what he was going to ask. She resisted the urge to start that night. Give it time. He just broke up with Karen.

            “Hey, Beesly.” Pam looked up, surprised. He hadn’t called her Beesly in months. “Talk to you tomorrow.”


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans