15 [Reviews - 42] Printer ePub eBook
Past Featured StorySummary: MEMBER'S CHOICE - It's Michael's Birthday.  Pam remembers.  It's a whole lot different than it was just a year ago.
Rated: K
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: Jim, Pam
Genres: Angst, Inner Monologue, Oneshot, Workdays
Warnings: None
Series: let?s celebrate birthday month in style today.
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 887 Read: 5197 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: March 16, 2007 Updated: March 16, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

It's Michael's birthday.  Pam remembers it's not quite the same as it was last year.  And she wonders if she's the only one who does.

1. MandMs, Cup of Noodles, Fabric Softener.... by xoxoxo [Reviews - 42] 15 (887 words)

REVISED AUTHORS NOTE:  This is a bit of a cop out I know but I cannot even begin to tell you how crazed my life is of late.  However, I didn't want to miss the opportunity to thank Nan for her endless enthusiasm.  It's people like her that give me a reason to keep moderating this silly place.  So Nan, consider this story now dedicated to you.  Happy Birthday!! 

If you read my post on TWoP yesterday - this IS NOT my spoiler-y fic.  As happens often - I plan to write one thing - I end up with another. :)

According to Google Alerts yesterday was Michael's Birthday.  So happy birthday to Michael.

And also - to Eva Longoria. :)

Pam remembers it's not quite the same as it was last year.  And she wonders if she's the only one who does.

I'm such a sap.  This actually made me cry while I wrote it.  Also...I'm really nervous about this one.  It's my first foray into first-person fic - so please.  Be kind.

Love to Morning Angel and Colette who induldge me - pretty much daily of late. 

Oh and a shout out to LoveFool - who also had this episode on the brain it seems. :) 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.