- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Jim tries to shake off what happened at Poor Richard's, so he decides to take a walk. It turns out to be a scarier night than he expexted for both himself and Pam. And you could include Pam's neighbors too....(Thinking there will be 4 or 5 chapters)
Author's Chapter Notes:

I DONT OWN ANYTHING . To my best friend Marissa, my Mifflinite<3

Jim laid on his bed, just staring at the ceiling of his small, one bedroom apartment. He took in long, slow breaths, and exhaled. His mind was racing and the last thing he could think about doing was sleeping. He needed to talk to her. It's been 2 days since he heard from Kelly about what happened at Poor Richard's. But for some reason, he wasn't satisfied. He didn't want to her it through the grape vine, he wanted to hear her tell him. He wanted to hear her voice say they kissed and that she had feelings for him too. That was another thing he kept thinking about- when Kelly told him, she said Pam told Roy she had feelings for him. He wondered if that was true, or she has feelings for him, still, after all this time of silence. He needed to stop thinking for a while. He decided a walk was needed. A long, quiet walk. He threw on his pants and was out the door in a matter of minutes. This is going to be a long night, he thought.

----

He continued down the sidewalk, almost 2 miles now he'd been walking.

Not too far from Pam's acutally....hmmm. he thought to himself.

He fought a war in his mind wether or not he should stop over.

No, its too late, she's probably asleep......Yes, I should....I need to talk to her.... No, what if Roy's there.....or god forbid another man?!

He finally came to a conclusion - keep walking. As he sat down on the curb to take a rest, he heard the sound of screetching tires, then a slamming car door. He whipped his head around and noticed Roy's truck in a parking space in front of Pam's door. His first reaction was to blow it off because he was probably back to apologize - that was untill he heard screaming from inside. He heard both Roy's and Pam's voices more clearly as he appraoched her door.

---

"Roy, why the hell are you here! I made it clear i never want to talk to you again!"

"Didn't you get my damn message, Pam? I need to get things straightened out, right NOW!"

She started tearing, she hated when he was angry, it was terrifying.

"Don't raise your voice at me! I didn't do anything to you!"

"Bull fucking SHIT PAM! THAT'S A LOAD OF CRAP. You ruiened my life, whore!"

Now she was crying and he was obviously drunk. 

----

Jim was getting angrier at Roy with every passing second. Every time he raised his voice, Jim clenched his fists, trying to keep himself from bursting through the doors and beating the crap out of Roy. He knew she would be crying in there, and he began to wonder if he did this everytime he got mad. He walked from her front step to the side of the house, and was peeking from a bush into the house from the window. He saw him standing by the couch, and she was in the doorway of the kitchen. He continued to listen.

--- 

"Calm down, Roy! What do you want to know so I can...just t-t-tell you and you can get out of here."

"I want closure. I want to know why you kept my hanging on all those years since the dundies, or whenever the hell you knew...."

"Knew what?"

"That you loved Halpert! GOD i HATE saying that. You do NOT know how much that makes me mad!"

He picked up a picture frame from the mantle of the fireplace and threw it to the ground. She jumped back, startled at the sound of breaking glass, just like 2 nights ago.

She shook her head, "I....I don't....I don't know..I"

----

Jim we leaning on his toes to listen from the window, and as he moved his foot to the left so he could get closer, he stepped in a ditch and banged his forhead on the window. DAMN IT he thought, shit shit shit.

---

"What the hell was that?"

Pam flung her head around and saw Jim's face smashed against the window. Her eyes widened and a rush of heat and fear went threw her body.

"I'm sure it was nothing....a bird hit the window."

Roy stomped closer to the window, and Pam tried to stop him but pulling on his arms.

"Get the hell off me, Pam!"

He shoved her away from him and she hit the wall - hard.

---

Now Jim was furious. He only had one thing to do. Ring the doorbell and give Roy a peice of his mind.

Chapter End Notes:

Up next = fight.....fight....fight...FIGHT! Rate & Review! Chapter will either be up late tonight, or tomorrow morning! The more reviews & rates, the quicker it will be up!!!


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans