- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This will be very smutty, beware.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Pam's Day

One Night, One Time

Pam stretched out her arms, contented in her couch potato position on her couch. Halfway through a carton of ice cream and her millionth viewing of The Notebook, Pam was startled to hear her phone ring.

 

“Hello,“ she said, picking it up on the fourth ring.

 

“Pam? It’s Kat! I’m in Scranton!” Came an excited voice on the other end of the phone. Pam’s face grew into a huge smile. Kat was an old friend of hers from high school. They had been inseparable until she started going with Roy. They had stayed friends over the years, but Kat had always thought Roy dominated too much of her life. He had demanded all of her attention. She always regretted that their friendship had taken a back burner to Roy. It was for that reason that she hadn’t told Kat about her budding feelings for Jim. She felt that Kat would encourage them, and she was trying so hard to push them down, to where she couldn’t feel them. To let their friendship be enough. To keep the secret dark yearnings inside, buried in her deepest parts.

 

“Kat! Oh My God! It’s been so long! How did you get my number?” Pam asked.

 

“I called your mom. Listen, I’m in town for the night, do you want to get together?” Kat suggested cheerily. “Hey, I know, let’s go out! Get dressed up and we’ll go dancing!”

 

“Well, Roy is out of town with the guys… but, dancing? I haven’t gone in years. I suck at it, actually. “ She laughed.

 

“Well, we’re going!” Exclaimed Kat. “Listen, I’ll be at your place at 8 to pick you up.”

 

“Ok, let’s do it.” I could use a break from my problems. Pam thought to herself. She hung up after giving Kat directions to her place. So weird that she had never visited her and Roy’s place. Just another person I’ve had to put aside for Roy, she thought, bitterly.

 

Later that night, when Pam climbed into her shower, Jim popped into her mind. When Roy was gone, it was the only time she let herself indulge in her forbidden fantasies of Jim and her at the office. She imagined him slamming her into the supply room wall, paper clips and post-its raining around their heads. This fantasy always popped into her head at work, prompting her to run into the bathroom and splash cool water on her face, wet with desire for him.

 

Rubbing her clit, she allowed herself to imagine Jim’s large hands on her, rubbing over her ass, her mouth sucking his penis. She shuddered into her hand, splintered images of Jim’s mouth claiming hers, forcing her to look into his eyes as he fucked her, whispering that he loved her.

Chapter End Notes:
Now Jim's turn.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans