7 [Reviews - 20] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: After Pam's first failed art show, her teacher shows her something that leads to an epiphany, of sorts. She had the courage and honesty all along... she just needed a certain someone to bring it out. Post-Business School. General series spoilers including and before Business School.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Episode Related Characters: Jim, Jim/Pam, Pam
Genres: Angst, Fluff, Inner Monologue, Romance
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 5101 Read: 6003 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: March 19, 2007 Updated: February 24, 2008
[Report This]

1. Pravda by molly_connelley [Reviews - 9] 2 (1519 words)

So this is a bit late to the Business School party... but I've given up on making it a one-shot (it'll be no longer than 3 parts, if that). As such, the rating may go up to M, but it would be very, very mild. Unless I'm feeling saucy. So let's assume that the rating will stay at T. Please enjoy, and thank you for reading. Next chapter up shortly.

Disclaimer: The Office? Yeah, doesn't belong to me. Although I did just play Pam in an Office-themed showcase that I wrote... but I don't own the Office, or much of anything. Please, do not sue. Thanks much, bye. Molly.

*

2. Aspiro by molly_connelley [Reviews - 9] 3 (1889 words)

Um, here's chapter two. Hopefully chapter 3 will be along shortly. Oh, by the way, the title of chapter one, Pravda, is the Russian word for truth. So I'm told. The title of this chapter, Aspiro, is in Latin 'to breathe' or 'to infuse spirit.' Sorry if I got any of that wrong. Anyway... thanks so much for reading, and for those of you that did, thanks for reviewing. Much love.

I still don't own the Office. How about that?

3. Cyfaddef by molly_connelley [Reviews - 2] 2 (1693 words)

So... it's been a year. I figured that I should probably, you know, update this story? I really do apologize... I've just had major writer's block, but a confluence of events (including my receiving a Dunder Mifflin t-shirt for my birthday - today!) led me to writing and finishing this chapter today. I have a clear(ish) vision of what the fourth and final chapter will be, and I promise it will not take a year to write. Please don't give me a hard time - it's my birthday! This chapter's title means 'confess' in Welsh. Please enjoy, and let me know what you think! Also, thanks to all of those who have read and reviewed (I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to everyone - life has, obviously, been busy!); that's what inspires me.

Disclaimer: All that I own of The Office are my DVDs, my Dwight Schrute bobblehead, and my new Dunder Mifflin t-shirt. Please don't sue me. It will end up badly for you.