- Text Size +
Story Notes:

There are no spoilers here, just pure smut. (Is that an oxymoron?) ...Unless you don't know that Roy and Pam used to date, which, by reading that sentence, you now know. Oops. This is total fantasy.

Author's Chapter Notes:
Author's Note: For last_tasrina again. After tough!Jim, she decided that she wanted some "rough, angry sex". It's not my strong point, but who am I to deny some hot Jim/Pam lovin'?
Author's Note #2: Title from Willa Ford's "I Wanna Be Bad"... I never thought I'd say that.
Author's Note #3: Again, this is un-betaed, because I really believe that as The Office is a kind of stream-of-consciousness show, my fanfics should be similar. I hope it's not too distracting - I'm a stickler for grammar and spelling, so it should be decent enough.
"Pam, what the hell?!" Jim yelled, whirling around from the window as she came through the door.

Her blue eyes sparked, but she managed to keep her cool. "Please don't yell at me."

"But you were with him!" Jim's face was red. "Do you... You can't understand how it feels to look out the window and see you with him, laughing, smiling, touching him, Pam! I don't trust him!"

Something in his voice set her off. She threw her purse down on the chair beside the door and turned to face him. "You don't trust him? Or you don't trust me?"

Jim's face faltered. "Of course I trust you," he hissed. "But I don't know why you have to see him. He'll take it the wrong way, Pam. He'll think you're... He'll think I'm not satisfying you!"

Pam nearly giggled at the absurdness of that, but was stopped by the anger in Jim's eyes. "You more than satisfy me, Jim," she said calmly. "But sometimes I wish you were a little more of a man."

His mouth dropped open in shock, and she winced - that hadn't come out the way she meant it to. Jim stalked towards her, his green eyes dark. She stumbled a bit as she backed away, not entirely frightened, but unsure of what was happening.

"You want me to be a man?" he growled. "I'll show you how much of a man I am, Pamela."

She gasped as her back hit the wall, looking up as Jim towered over her. He grabbed her wrists in one strong hand and pinned them over her head as he bent to kiss her. It wasn't like any other kiss they'd ever shared. He was rough, forceful, hungry. She moaned, partially because of the slight pain in her lips, but mostly because of the fire building in her belly.

He released her arms, but his eyes dared her to move.

She stayed perfectly still.

Without taking his gaze from her face, he reached down and tore open her blouse, the buttons shooting across the room. She felt the flush in her cheeks spread throughout her body. Jim's fingers slid under the straps of her lilac silk bra, and he'd barely pushed them off her shoulders before he lowered his mouth to her breast. She felt the scrape of teeth and her back arched involuntarily.

His hands were digging into the skin at her waist, her bra now discarded on the floor beside them. She fisted her hands in his hair, but he grunted and she put them back at her sides. "Good girl," he murmured against her, and the sensation made her shudder.

He continued kissing and sucking her, leaving a wet trail between her breasts as he moved to the other. His hands slipped to her sensible gray skirt, tugging the zipper down and pushing it to her ankles. He repeated the movement with her stockings and the cool silk panties that matched her bra. "Don't you dare move."

She shivered. This was completely new to her - Jim never spoke to her that way. "I won't," she whispered softly.

He used his tongue to trail down her body, dipping into her belly button only briefly before moving on. She tensed as his breath tickled her thighs, willing her hands to stay at her sides, her nails scraping the skin there.

When he kissed her there, his tongue pressing against her core, she moaned loudly, his name escaping through the sound. He pushed her legs apart to give himself better access, then slid his hands up to her ass, clinging tightly to her, holding her in place as he licked and stroked her. His tongue stabbed into her, making her hips hitch, and she bit her lower lip so hard she could taste blood.

"Jesus Christ, Jim," she groaned, bucking against his mouth. "Please."

Before she could come, though, he stood, kissing her, letting her taste herself on his mouth. She was hurt that he'd stopped, her legs quivering, her brain a foggy mess. But before she could say anything, he dropped his hand between them, his fingers finding her, slipping into her.

"Oh!" She pushed herself to him, slightly upset as she realized he was still fully clothed. She reached up to clutch his shirt, but he pulled his hand from her.

"I said, don't move," he reminded her, his voice still rough, but his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Or I might have to punish you."

Pam raised an eyebrow as his hand slid down her belly again. "Maybe I wouldn't mind that."

He chuckled and grabbed her arms, pulling her away from the wall. Instead of feeling scared or even apprehensive now, Pam's adrenaline was pumping. She actually felt herself being turned on by Jim's (shockingly impressive) display of masculinity. She trusted him not to hurt her, but a part of her wished he would - maybe just a little. Spinning her around, he moved her towards the couch, and her eyes widened when, instead of lying her down, he led her around the back and pushed her forward to bend over it.

He kissed her from the base of her spine straight up to that ohsosensitive spot behind her right ear, hands splayed over her hips. She pulled her hair over her left shoulder, baring more of her skin to him, her breath quickening. She assumed that the sight did something to him, because he sighed audibly and grasped her chin to turn her for a deep, wet kiss.

She could feel him against her, hard and ready; he seemed determined to show her who was in charge, even if it meant putting himself aside for a moment. He reached underneath her, his hands smoothing over her belly, his lips trailing across her shoulders. He nipped at her skin, leaving small, red marks there, seemingly urged on by the whimpering noises she made.

She was about ready to scream for the wrong reasons when she heard the hiss of his zipper. Without any other kind of warning, she felt the material of his shirt against her back as he pushed into her. She gasped, the new position offering sensations she'd never known before.

He stayed still for a moment, pulsing inside her, and she swore she felt his lips curve as he kissed her ear again and said, "You're going to scream for me, Pam."

"Yes..." she hissed. "Jim..."

"You don't need him."

"I don't need..." He shifted, and her words cut off with a yelp. "Ohhhhhhh..."

"You're mine."

She bit her lip again, still tender from the mark she'd left. She was shocked that the sting of pain excited her a little. "I'm yours, Jim..."

At her words, he pushed in deep, so deep that she cried out. "Not loud enough, Pam," he said, his voice sultry and teasing. He thrust again, and hit justtherightspot that she actually did scream.

If her whimpers urged him on, her screams waved the green flag frantically. Still mostly clothed, his soft t-shirt brushing her skin, he thrust hardfastdeep, as if slowing down would kill him. His hot hands found her breasts, covering them, molding them, as he moved inside her. She cried out his name over and over, louder and louder until she was sure the neighbours could hear her.

But again, just before she could let herself go completely, he pulled away and she stared over her shoulder at him. "Come here," he growled. She obeyed. "Undress me."

Even if she'd wanted to, she couldn't have denied him. With trembling hands, she pulled his gray shirt over his head, then made short work of his jeans and boxers. When they stood together, eyes locked, he grabbed her and captured her mouth roughly. Barely separating from her, he pulled her around the front of the couch and then to her knees on the rug there. He lie down and pulled her on top of him, slipping easily back inside her.

She took some initiative as he moved his hands up her ribs to cover her again. She rocked her hips, her hands in her hair. Jim squeezed her breasts, his long fingers leaving marks on her skin. It only made her move faster, lifting and lowering herself on her knees, trying to pull him in as deeply as possible. "Fuck me, Jim... Please."

Hearing those words out of her mouth must have surprised him. He stared at her, almost as if he didn't know how they'd gotten there. "I don't want to hurt you," he said breathlessly.

"You won't." She smiled warmly, bending over and kissing him, her hair curtaining both of their faces. "I need to feel you - I have to have you."

The tough look returned to his face again, and he grabbed her, flipping them over. He pulled her legs up to wrap around his waist and thrust into her as far as he could, and she replied by dragging her nails down his back. Once, she sighed; twice, she moaned; three times, it was his name; the fourth, she cried out, her whole body tensing. He came with her, his back arching as hers did, their bodies meeting in every possible place, their mouths finding each other through the rockets and fireworks in their heads. He found the strength to push into her twice more, making her scream again, before he collapsed on top of her, their fingers linked.

A few minutes later, once they'd almost caught their breath, Jim lifted his head and looked into Pam's eyes. "I trust you."

"I know," she smiled, pushing a hand through his hair and locking her fingers behind his ear. "But I don't think I'd mind if we fought a little more often."

Jim raised an eyebrow. "Why, you're a naughty little thing, aren't you, Beesly?"

She giggled. "You're not so sweet and innocent yourself, Halpert."

He brushed a thumb over her nipple, bringing it to straining attention. "So, we're a good match, I suppose."

She sighed as his lips replaced his fingertip. "Oh, yeah..." she murmured. "Real good."
Chapter End Notes:
Reviews are wonderful. Especially since, like I said, smut is not my strong point. ;)


CallieJames is the author of 11 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 27 members. Members who liked You Make Me Wanna Misbehave also liked 2288 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans