- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Decided tp put this back into the badfic contest, since my follow on chapter (Jim Pam stuff) deserved better than being coupled with some Jim/Karen kink.  Pure smut... Jim discovers his kinky side. Find out what our favorite straight man likes to do when the cameras aren't around...
Author's Chapter Notes:
Jim... Karen... Cathartic kinky sex...

 

It had started innocently enough. Jim was slouched back in his sofa, his feet propped up on the coffee table, his right hand resting gently on Karen's ribs. She was lying sideways, facing away from him, her body relaxed, her arms splayed out gently over his outstretched legs, her head resting peacefully on his lap. They were watching Dirty Harry. They were drunk. Jim was making snarky comments and Karen was laughing at them. Life was good. Karen flinched suddenly... she had been drifting off to sleep and caught herself.

"Whoa -- I missed that...rewind"

She rolled slightly onto her stomach and started sliding across Jim's legs, reaching for the remote. There was something about watching this tiny olive-skinned beauty slither across his lap... something so... so damned erotic. She was such a strong, loud, assertive woman, and yet so small, so vulnerable. He had never been the kinky type... but she was positioned just right... Jim could not resist.

THWAP. His hand came down hard on her bottom. Karen stiffened up like a board and froze. Jim froze too, waiting for the inevitable ass-chewing he was about to get, his hand still locked onto Karen's butt, squeezing hard. She dropped the remote, which she had only just reached. But she didn't move. So Jim spanked her again. This time reaching further out to her other cheek, relishing the smacking sound, the gentle bounce of her flesh, the way she flinched ever so slightly on impact...

After about three more, Karen relaxed, letting her head and torso fall onto the sofa, making her bend at the waist slightly, her bottom now an even more inviting target. Jim was inspired. She was wearing a nightshirt that extended down to her thighs and some relatively conservative cotton panties. In one fluid motion he lifted her nightshirt, grabbed her waistband, and yanked her panties down to her knees. Karen stiffened up again... she had never been a prude about nudity. In fact, she often slept topless, her breasts squeezed up against Jim's side. Jim loved this. Below the waist was a different matter, however... Karen only ever took her panties off when there was serious business to be taken care of, and only then in the dark. After their lovemaking bout, her panties inevitably went back on. Jim could see what she was so shy about. The dim light from the TV was enough for him to see a huge scar running up her right side of her bottom, from her upper thigh to just below her waist.

"Skating accident... 80 stitches." Her voice was soft. She knew exactly what he was looking at.

"Ouch!" He was now lazily running his finger along the scar. She had never felt so exposed in her life. It felt so oddly good... after about 10 seconds she slowly relaxed again. Jim continued to tickle her scar...

Jim was genuinely flattered. He had always been more of a breast-man, but he still appreciated a nice ass when he saw one. The fact that she was exposing her innermost inhibitions to him, opening herself so very completely made her look even more inviting. He was now stabbing her in the stomach, but she didn't seem to mind. Time to give the people what they want. He felt Karen relax again, only to stiffen up again as his hand came down again on her now completely vulnerable butt.


THWAP. He spanked her again. And then again... and again. Even though it was relatively dark, and Karen's skin wasn't exactly pale, Jim could make out red hand prints starting to appear from his previous efforts. He was about to lose it ... Karen shifted slightly to keep her stomach from getting impaled. This went on for about five more minutes. Karen broke first... she suddenly rolled over on his lap and sat up. Her arousal was palpable -- Jim could feel the warm moisture through his pajama pants. In no time Karen had his pants out of the way... She rested her arms on his shoulders and gently slid down his full length. Their eyes were level, and she rested her forehead against his. Small tears were running down her cheeks. Had he really spanked her that hard? Or was she just overcome by the moment...

It was the most intensely erotic moment of either of their lives, but what Jim didn't know was that this very moment would be the closest he and Karen would ever be. He also didn't know he would replace this memory with a more intense one in less than one months time... in a different place with a different woman...

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 I enjoyed writing this a little too much! Thanks for reading.



Night Swept is the author of 16 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans