- Text Size +
Story Notes:
They get together. Finally. And nothing comes along to screw it up...
Author's Chapter Notes:
Finally.. no more excuses for these two. Warning: not for kids.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 


Prima Nocta

 

It wasn't even an overtly sexual image, but Jim it momentarily paralyzed Jim. It dawned on him slowly... in all his years of lusting after her, of loving her, he had never even seen her lying down. Even when he had kissed her, they had been standing, or seated but oriented vertically, like mammals are prone to do instinctively when is danger near. There were a few exceptions-- the roof, the conference room, and it was starting to make sense to Jim why those images were burnt permanently into his brain in such detail. He stared at her now, laying across his bed on her stomach, her elbows propped up, her chin balanced on her hands, her feet swinging gently behind her head as she casually kicked her knees. She was wearing a loose fitting t-shirt and sweat pants. Her eyes met his and she smiled softly. She looked perfect.

It was past 2AM, but she had promised to wait up for him, no matter how long it would take. Walking the two blocks over to Karen's place to break up with her should have been the hardest thing Jim ever had to do, but knowing Pam would be waiting for him when he returned made it easy. He owed it to Karen to hear her out, and sure enough the 4-hour guilt-trip/ass-chewing she subjected him to had been painful to endure, but it had not broken him... not at all. The two block return trip was over in an instant. They had spent the last years of their lives putting obstacles between them, and now there were none. Finally. She looked perfect.

"Hey... you survived!" Pam's smile grew wider. Her eyes beamed at him. He almost choked. She expected him to be exhausted. She would comfort him, cradle his head in her arms, help to ease him through the emotions of this night like she had wished could have done for her the night she canceled her wedding with Roy. They could start their lives tomorrow... the possibilities were endless.. there was no rush... at least for her...

Jim knew what she was thinking and wanted nothing of it... He practically ran across the room and launched himself onto the bed. Thinking for an instant that she was going to be crushed, Pam let out a charming little squeal, and rolled to protect herself. Jim landed directly on her, but positioned himself so that his hands and knees hit the bed first and stopped his body from falling onto hers. He was straddling her, looking down at her beautiful face. He saw his target... her lips... gently smiling... so supple... Before he could vector into position, Pam stole the initiative. He felt her hand on the back of his head, roughly pulling his face to hers. Their lips locked. He felt her exhaling jaggedly. Her legs shot up and wrapped around his waist. She pulled her body off the bed, locking it close to his, effectively knocking his knees out from under him and causing their now intertwined bodies to crash down on the bed. She tasted so good. She smelled so good. She felt so damned good. Jim wanted everything, and he was headed for everything when Pam stopped him. He had broken their kiss... gotten her T shirt halfway up over her head...

"Wait... Jim."

He paused. Those words sounded vaguely familiar in a very bad way... His alarm didn't last long.

"I've thought about this moment for so long, and I'd kind of like to do it the way I imagined, if that's OK. I promise you'll like it."

Jim was intrigued. Beesly? Kinky? What could she possibly have in mind?

"Come on!" Pam grabbed his hand and pulled him out of bed. She grabbed her night bag with the other hand and lead him to the bathroom. She pulled Jim inside, shut the door, and started kissing him again. They went at it intermittently for about five minutes, with her breaking their embrace long enough to light a few candles that she had brought with her, and turn the shower on. Then she pushed him away gently, took one step back, and raised her hands above her head. It was an invitation, and Jim didn't need an explanation. He grabbed her shirt and slowly pulled it over her head, relishing the view he had spent years imagining. As his eyes made their way to her breasts in the candlelight, he was not judging her or sizing her up. She was already the perfect woman-- it was just so much nicer to see perfection than imagine it. He grabbed her waistband and she gently wiggled her waist to help him get her pants off. He didn't bother going in layers, as he had liked to do with previous girlfriends when undressing them for the first time. Instead he hooked his thumbs into her panties and removed them along with her pants. My God. What a beautiful view.

Pam was completely naked, and Jim was still fully clothed. She didn't mind at all, though. She had nothing left to hide from this man. She undressed him slowly as they continued kissing. He was growing uncomfortable and had to help with his own jeans to relieve the pressure. She turned and took his hand to lead him into the shower. He glanced down at her bottom and smiled.

Once inside, Pam drew him close under the shower head. As the water ran down their naked bodies, she stopped kissing him, turned her head sideways, and pulled him as close as she could. They were slow dancing now, gently rocking back and forth, her head pressed into his shoulder. Her hands dug into his back. Her breasts were smashed up against her ribs, and he was awkwardly stabbing her in the stomach, which she didn't mind at all. They kept this up for several minutes. The truths that Jim was slowly realizing made him more ecstatic still... this was how Pam had imagined it. She had probably though of this very moment countless times when she was in the shower, alone, with Roy waiting just outside to crush her dreams. Maybe she had even pleasured herself to this image... She looked up at him. Water was running down her face, off her lips. Jim leaned down and kissed her some more. She stood up on her tip toes to meet him.

Jim couldn't stand it anymore. He leaned down and scooped up her knees with his right arm. She smiled, reached around his neck and held on. When she had played out this fantasy in her head, she usually didn't allow herself to imagine this much ahead. He carried her out of the shower, and kicked open the bathroom door. They were soaking wet when they reached his bed. Pam tightened her grip around his neck and kissed him more as he laid her gently on the bed. She slithered up the bed a bit. Her soaked hair, a little darker and straighter than normal, was splayed carelessly around her head. She looked at Jim, blinked, smiled, and gently opened her knees. He moved above her and paused for just a moment, to soak in the gravity of what was about to happen. As he gently pushed inside, he could feel her body stiffen ever so slightly. She pushed her head back into the bed, and a barely audible whimper escaped her lips. She grabbed him and pulled him closer. She regained her breath enough to start kissing him again. He propped his weight on his elbows, making sure to keep his body pressing against hers snugly without crushing her. This was going to be a beautiful night... or at the rate he was going, a beautiful 30 seconds. Either way, they had all night. Morning was a good 5 hours away, and he didn't plan on getting much paper sold tomorrow.

Chapter End Notes:

 

This was to settle a dare about whether I could write serviceable porn.  Hope you liked reading this as much as I liked writing it.



Night Swept is the author of 16 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 8 members. Members who liked Finally also liked 2015 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans