- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This was written for my horny friend. She says it's OMG HOT. I think it's a bit jumbled at the end. Oh well, it's just smut! Enjoy!
 

Pam is babbling on as they stand inside the stairwell of Dunder Mifflin. Karen is watching her lips move but she's not really listening to what's coming out of them. She thinks it has something to do with Jim and hoping things aren't awkward between them now, but she stopped listening after the first few minutes. Her head nods every couple sentences as she watches Pam fidget with her shirt buttons and shuffle her feet. She thinks that no matter what Pam does she looks nervous about it. Even when she's choosing a soda from the machine in the break room. Like every decision is a life changing one that will affect her for the rest of her life. It's sort of annoying, really.


Her gaze travels up Pam's body, admiring the curves that are kept well hidden underneath a gray shapeless skirt and bland button down shirt. Karen eventually stops at Pam's lips again, and notices how thin they look. She really doesn't get what Jim saw in this woman.


Then there's only silence in the stairwell because Karen has Pam pressed up against the wall and her lips are covering hers. Pam is stiff and motionless as Karen tries to kiss her deeper, and as she feels a soft, cool hand running down her thigh. She opens her mouth to say something when Karen pulls back for a second, only to be silenced once more, this time by Karen's tongue sliding into her mouth. It's rough and forceful as it slides against her own. She feels compelled to kiss Karen back, feeling like the woman might beat up her if she doesn't.


Karen's hands are on her back and she feels her shirt riding up, out of her skirt. She gasps when she Karen's hands slide around to her stomach. Her heart beats faster and she feels herself grow wet when Karen goes up into her shirt and roughly strokes her through her bra.


Pam can't help herself as she moans and arches into Karen's touch. She runs a hand through her silky hair and pulls her face closer to hers to deepen their kiss.


At that moment the stairwell door opens and they snap away from each other quickly. Pam feels all the heat travel from her body to her face when she sees that it's Jim standing there, a shocked look on his face.


Karen just adjusts her shirt, wipes her mouth and raises her eyebrows.


“Just wanted to see what all the fuss was about.” She says before brushing past Jim and back into the office.


Pam isn't at all surprised when Jim doesn't even look her way before he follows suit right behind his girlfriend. She sighs and starts to tuck her shirt back in.


.....

It's been four hours since the kiss in the stairwell and the air of the office is filled with tension. The only people left working are Pam, Jim, Karen and Angela. Michael made them stay late since most of the day was spent outside, playing softball. To boost morale, of course. Michael was still around up until an hour before when he had started to complain about having “catcher's arm” so he had to go home.


Pam silently thanks God for Angela. If she wasn't there the whole place would probably explode from the awkwardness.


She can feel him behind her even before she turns around. First time he's been at her desk in weeks and this is not the situation she wished for to bring him over. When she does turn, his face his drawn tight and she can tell he's pissed. And it really pisses her off that he's pissed.


“What, Jim?” She can't keep the exasperation out of her voice.


“I just wanted to know if you were planning on making out with my girlfriend again, any time soon. You know, just so I could be ready.” He voice is low and angry and she really couldn't care less at this point.


She rolls her eyes and sets the stack of manila folders she was holding down on her desk before she looks into his eyes. “Your girlfriend kissed me. So you might be asking her if she plans on doing it again. She really did seem into it.” She thinks she's sneering but she's never done that before so she can't tell.


Her heart skips a beat when she sees the shock in his eyes. Just then Angela approaches Pam's desk and Jim just shakes his head and walks away.


Angela leers after him before she turns to Pam. “What did he say to you?”


Pam wonders why Angela thinks it's her business. “Why?”


“I just admire the way he slithered away. Whatever he said, you must have had a spectacular response.” Angela replies with a wild glint in her eye.


Pam smiles. She likes Angela more and more these days.


....


Karen feels pretty numb. She's been watching Jim all afternoon and he's been practically red in the face the whole time. She'd be satisfied if she didn't think he was more mad at her for kissing Pam than the other way around. He hasn't spoken to her since the kiss.


She really hated Pam Beesly. She had decided that sometime between leaving the stairwell and coming back to her desk. Karen hated her because she was so quiet, and when she did talk she sometimes had a problem hearing what the hell she was saying. She hated her because everyone in the office seemed to love her, like she was their little prized pet. Karen hated Pam because she didn't seem to realize this. She seemed to think so little of herself when in reality everyone thought she was great.


But Karen hated her the most because up until that kiss she hadn't known what the big deal was. But when she felt Pam's lips on hers and touched her soft, warm skin and heard the tiny gasps from her mouth she realized how amazing this woman really was. And she hated her because she desperately wanted more of Pam. And that really pissed her off.


There was something special about her. And she had to hand it to Jim, he sure knew how to pick 'em. Which gave her a very interesting idea...


All three of them look up at Angela when she grabs her coat to leave. Angela looks at them all with a puzzled expression on her face before giving them all a stern “What?” They all shake their heads, say “Nothing” and tell her goodbye. She mutters something under her breath about “heathens” before she walks out the door.


Karen can hear Jim's fingers typing faster and she can feel Pam bouncing her foot on the office floor. She gets up and makes her way to Jim's desk. She leans against it like she used to before everything went weird and breaks the silence.


“Are we going to talk about this?” She asks him.


Jim looks up, an annoyed expression on his face. He glances at Karen before looking over at Pam. “I don't know, Pam, are we going to talk about this?”


“Hey!” Karen shouts. Jim, startled, looks back at her. “Stop blaming everything on her! I kissed her, alright? Stop making everything about Pam, dammit.” She looks over at Pam.


“You know he says your name in bed sometimes?” She laughs when Pam's face goes bright red. “Oh, yeah, it's true. When I'm on top of him, like this.” Karen slides a leg over Jim's lap and sits down until she's straddling him. “And he's inside me, and he's so close and breathing hard into my ear, he whispers “Pam” and then turns it into a long groan to try and hide it.”


“Karen, please.” Jim is trying to push her off but she won't budge. She plants her feet on the floor and turns the chair so Jim is turned away from Pam. Karen's eyes burn into Pam's as she starts to grind against Jim's lap. She ignores his sudden gasp and concentrates on Pam's face.


“He never comes as hard as he does as when he says your name.” Then she pulls Jim's face to hers and kisses him with her eyes open, trained on Pam. Pam stares at them, her eyes boring holes into Karen. Karen smirks inside when she sees her fidget and press her thighs together. She roughly pulls away from Jim and raises an eyebrow at her. “Pam, come here.”


Pam walks over to Jim's desk not only because she wants to but also because she feels some strange pull coming from Karen. She feels like she can't help herself when she stops behind Jim. Then Karen's hand is behind her head and she feels herself being pulled forward and then Karen's lips are on hers and she doesn't want to stop.


Jim swears under his breath as he watches the two woman kiss. Pam's managed to slide a hand through Karen's hair and he grinds up into Karen's lap when they deepen their kiss. He sees flashes of red and pink tongues sliding together between their mouths and he has to stop himself from coming right then and there.


Karen pulls away and gets up, leaving Jim's lap to sit on his desk. She pushes Pam to Jim until she's got her legs pressed to his knees.


“Go for it, Jim. Isn't this what you want?” There's more than lust in her voice as she watches Jim's eyes turn dark. He seems to understand what she's doing now and he reaches out to Pam.


He looks at the woman standing before him. Her hair is mussed and her lips are swollen and pink. He feels harder than ever but ignores it as he opens his mouth to speak. “You sure you want to?”


He watches Pam's face change from confused to angry to sinful and all the way back around to just pure sexy as she ignores his words and slides down onto his lap. She runs her hands through his hair and without missing a beat brings him closer to her and almost burns him to the core with her kiss.


It's different from before. It's more primal, and she's on top of him and he can feel her breasts against his chest, warm and soft and he slides his hands up her thighs to push her skirt higher. He can't help but feel as if she's using him when she pulls his hand up to cover one of her breasts but he doesn't care. He finds her nipple underneath his thumb and circles it, feeling it harden beneath his touch.


Karen watches the two as she runs a hand up her own pant covered thigh. She presses against herself and licks her lips at the scene unfolding before her. She stands, coming up behind Pam and pushing her soft curls to the side. She plants a kiss at the nape of her neck before sliding her hands down her chest, and in turn pushing Jim's hands away. Her eyes connect with Jim's as she snakes her tongue out to tease Pam's earlobe. They both share the pleasure of Pam's sigh between their stare. They both go to unbutton Pam's blouse at the same time and Karen can't help but love that they're on the same train of thought.


Karen pulls Pam's shirt off and Jim leans in to kiss at the pale skin of Pam's neck. As his lips travel down the length of her collarbone Pam looks up and glances quickly at Karen before they're kissing hard and sloppy. Jim reaches around and unhooks Pam's bra, and she feels him slide it off and throw it somewhere to the right. She hopes it hasn't touched any of Dwight's stuff but that thought leaves her head just as fast as it came when she feels both Karen and Jim's hands on her breasts.


She moans into Karen's mouth and grinds herself against Jim. She can feel his hardness between her legs and she presses harder against him, grinding in time to the rhythm that Jim and Karen's hands have set. Then Karen is pulling her back and she hears Jim groan in frustration.


Karen turns Pam around and presses her against Jim's desk until she's sitting on top of it, her legs spread open and dangling above the floor. Karen quickly slides her pants down and off, along with her panties and sits on top of Jim. She leans down and pushes Pam's legs apart until she's between them. Pam's skirt is around her waist, she's topless and her hair is wild around her flushed face. Karen thinks she's never looked more alive.


She reaches up and pulls Pam's panties down with one quick stroke. Jim's hands are busy between her legs and she can feel him hard on her ass but all she's interested in right now is tasting the heat between Pam's legs.


Her tongue is against Pam's center before either of them know what's happened. Pam throws her head back and pushes Karen's head closer, tangling her fingers in her silky strands of hair. Karen's tongue slides inside Pam's folds and swirls around the throbbing bud she finds inside. She runs a hand up Pam's thigh, feeling the heat radiating from her mouth at Pam's middle.


She feels Jim behind her, pulling his hard dick out of his work pants. She shifts herself so he can push inside her, and at the same time she pushes two fingers inside Pam's wet, hot walls. All three of them moan at the same time, one big lustful sound that fills the whole office.


Pam's head is dizzy with pleasure. She looks up and sees Jim staring at her as he slowly fucks Karen from behind. She can tell he's pretending he's fucking her instead and that makes her even hotter. Karen's tongue is flicking quickly back and forth across her clit and her fingers are curved to hit the right spot inside her.


Jim thrusts up inside of Karen as he runs his hands down her chest to rest between her legs. He finds her clit and gently strokes it, making Karen moan into Pam's center. He feels her tighten around him and he groans at the incredible feeling and also at the sight before him.


Karen pushes back against Jim harder and faster as she works at Pam. Pam's fingernails are cutting into her scalp but she doesn't care because she knows Pam is close to coming. She pulls back, her fingers slipping out of Pam with a slick sound and Pam sighs in disapproval. But before she can be too upset, Karen pulls her down so that she's sitting on Jim's lap as well, her pussy pressed against Karen's.


Jim feels Pam against his hand and maneuvers around until he has two fingers inside her. Pam gasps and grinds against him and also Karen, who's rubbing at her clit with her thumb.


Pam kisses Karen forcefully, thrusting against both of them faster and harder, her breasts rubbing against Karen's as she holds on the to back of Jim's chair for leverage. Their hands are everywhere, touching everything. Jim's lips are on Karen's neck and Pam's hands are on Karen's thighs. Karen is rubbing between Pam's legs and at the same time has one hand on her ass, pressing her closer.


Karen pulls away from Pam's kiss only to lean down and bite down hard on her neck. That's when Pam loses all control and comes, her walls tightening around Jim's fingers.


Jim feels her come and feels his own release overwhelm him at that moment. He thrusts into Karen at a furious pace, causing her to lose her hold and come as well, moaning into Pam's soft, curly hair.


They all sit there for a moment, sharing the same breath and trying to recover. Jim plants kisses along Karen's naked back and strokes lazily at Pam's thighs. Pam finds Jim's hand and holds it in her own, giving it a tight squeeze. She looks up and her eyes meet Karen's.


She knows she should feel used and dirty and disgusting but she couldn't feel more relaxed or beautiful. Karen kisses her on the nose and it makes her laugh. She meets Jim's eye and he gives her a small smile, his eyes full of light.


Later, in the backseat of Jim's car, as Karen kisses down Pam's neck with Jim trying to catch a glimpse of the action in his rear view mirror, she wonders why she never thought of this before. She thinks she can't really resent Jim for being hung up on Pam. The woman is irresistable. She even toys with the idea of stealing her away from him for good.


But for now they're on their way to Jim's. And she wants to watch her new toy play with her old one. It should be a very interesting week, to say the least.





katrina87 is the author of 14 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 15 members. Members who liked Something Borrowed also liked 1155 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans