34 [Reviews - 96] Printer ePub eBook
Past Featured StorySummary:

MEMBER'S CHOICE - "Here’s the thing Jim, sometimes being in love means doing things you don’t want to do for the other person. For you, right now, it means just being her friend. And I think you’re selling yourself short, you are strong enough to do this."

Jim gets some much needed advice about Pam and a little push in the right direction from Mark's girlfriend Jane. Spoilers through the Negotiation.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: Jim/Pam, Karen, Kelly, Other
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult language, Mild sexual content
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes
Word count: 27221 Read: 72066 ePub Downloads: 11
Published: April 10, 2007 Updated: September 22, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

 

 

1. Roy did What? What did Pam Say? by uncgirl [Reviews - 11] 1 (2019 words)

 

This was written before The Negotiation based on Spoilers.  I just thought that maybe we'd like to see what Jim's friends think about his evolved life.  Many thanks to Shan21 and xoxoxo for the beta, and an extra scoop of mint chip for xoxoxo for helping me not have these guys think/sound like girls!

2. Don't Blame Me, Blame the Alcohol! by uncgirl [Reviews - 6] 1 (743 words)

 

This is the last part I wrote before the negotiation.  It is unforgivably short, but the break seems necessary in light of the events on the show.  I'll post Chapter 3 tomorrow as soon as I can.  :-)

3. Jim, Why on Earth Did You Act Like That? by uncgirl [Reviews - 4] 1 (1677 words)

 

This is my personal reaction to the Negotiation, and yes, Jane's channeling my frustration.  Thanks for xoxoxo for the assist (beta)!

4. Slow Down Kelly (TWSS) by uncgirl [Reviews - 7] 2 (1840 words)

 

Just kidding, the title of course refers to how fast Kelly can talk!  Thanks for waiting on the update and thanks for the reviews.  So Jim takes Jane's advice, let's see how that goes shall we?  Also, I hope I'm not the only one to remember "She's All That"  :-)   Thanks again to xoxoxo for the beta!

5. Coffee Tea or Me? by uncgirl [Reviews - 9] 3 (2373 words)

 

Sorry it took so long!  Thanks to Too Late Kev, Brokenloon, and xoxoxo for the awesome beta work on this chapter.  As always the input was highly valued.

6. I Just Had the Most Amazing Non-Date by uncgirl [Reviews - 7] 3 (1632 words)

 

Thanks to brokenloon and xoxoxo for the amazing beta work.  Somehow this story has been beating me up, but thanks for keeping me sane.

Thank you to everyone who left me such lovely reviews!  I hope you continue to enjoy.  And I hope you forgive me the little joke that Pam and Jim see Blades of Glory.  :-)

7. New York Minute by uncgirl [Reviews - 5] 1 (1489 words)

 

Sorry this took so long, AGAIN. I swear I'm trying to update faster, but Jim's not cooperating with me either. That man!

Thanks to xoxoxo and brokenloon for the betas here, this is much more readable because of them.

8. That's What Friends Do by uncgirl [Reviews - 9] 2 (3034 words)

 

For those of you still reading this story, I'm sorry it has taken me forever to update this. My sincere thanks to xoxoxo and brokenloon for the help with the chapter and the encouragement. Hope you enjoy and review if you have a moment :-)

9. Movie Night by uncgirl [Reviews - 11] 5 (3350 words)

 

Again, I'm so sorry for taking so long to update this story. I'm so excited that Jim and Pam are going on a date, bout time! I really enjoyed writing them just spending time together and I hope we get to see some of this one day! Thanks to brokenloon and xoxoxo for the excellent beta work and support.

 

Also thanks to everyone who has stuck with this story. I'm not done yet, but I wanted to let you all know that I love getting your feedback and I'm so happy that you're enjoying this one.

 

10. Finally by uncgirl [Reviews - 9] 5 (3056 words)

 

Sorry for such a horrendous delay in posting. I think writer's block is an understatment for the last month for me. My profound thanks to brokenloon and xoxoxo for keeping me in the realm of sane. I really am sorry I made you wait so long and I hope you even remember this fic. Just to remind you, Pam and Jim had a nice movie marathon date, and here's the next day.

11. Table for Four by uncgirl [Reviews - 9] 4 (2980 words)

 

Almost finished everyone, one more after this. Thanks for being so patient with me, I hope that this is worth the wait - I think it's pretty fun.

My sincere thanks to xoxoxo, stablergirl, and brokenloon for awesome beta work. Thanks for not letting me slack off. You three make me better, and I appreciate it more than you know.

Still don't own these characters, so please don't sue me. Just having a little creative fun.

12. Going to the Chapel and We're Gonna Get Married by uncgirl [Reviews - 9] 6 (3028 words)

Thank you so much to everyone who has followed this story - truly I've had a blast with this and I am sad to see it end. But I think that it is time to move on to Season 4!!!! My profound thanks to xoxoxo, brokenloon, and stablergirl - such a terrific set of betas and all around great people.

Also thanks to lisahoo and emilyhalpert who always make me feel like a million bucks with their kinds words!!!

So I hope that you will all give me a little creative license. This fic has really been fun thanks to an original and bossy character - Jane. I wanted to send her off right, so this is all from her perspective. It's not heavy on the JAM, but I think it is fun! I hope you all enjoy. So Jane Williams....this one's for you....