- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Oh I just couldn't be done yet!!

Thanks to Shan21 for an awesomely insightful beta

 

 

At two o'clock Jim got up, stretched and headed toward the elevator. Pam was still confused about earlier. He hadn't said a word to her yet. What did any of this mean? Was he still with Karen? Did he even remember Karen? Why now? Why didn't he do this months ago, before things got so complicated? Though every logical thought in her mind told her not to, a moment later she got up and followed him.

 

He held her hand in the elevator, the butterflies danced wildly in her stomach. She willed her palms to stop sweating. He dragged her across the parking lot and around the tall hedges. She smiled widely when she saw the giant moon bounce that still stood tall.

 

He stood at the entrance and slipped off his shoes.

 

"Jim, come on, what are you doing?" she asked.

 

"Pam," he explained, "This was rented for the whole day. We can't let it go to waste sitting here in the parking lot like this."

 

She was reluctant to climb in with him. She wasn't sure if her heart could take her letting go like that again.

 

He jumped in circles around her, "Come on Beesly, got to get that circulation going."

 

She bounced a bit on her heels, "I can think of another way."

 

He immediately stopped, raising his eyebrows at her, "and what way would that be?"

 

She reached for him, kissing him first. He pulled them both down onto the floor of the pink castle. The bounced a moment, lips still locked. This was the silliest thing she had ever done, she couldn't help but laugh.

 

She felt better when he laughed with her. He hadn't laughed with her in so long.

 

This was much slower than the last time, she loved being able to look into his eyes. They were so green in the afternoon sun.

 

When she felt his hand snaking up her thigh she didn't protest. She was amazed at how quickly he found his way around her underwear and began exploring her with his fingers.

 

She was grateful for the loud whir of the air pump keeping them afloat, she wasn't sure that she'd be able to stay very quiet.

 

"Jim," she panted, "Jim what does this..." she tried to catch her breath, "I need to know what-"

 

He silenced her with his mouth, then locked fingers with her and brought her hand above her head, "Just be here with me now..." his eyes were begging, "please."

 

It wasn't long before he brought her to a long, drawn out release. She writhed beneath him but he held her down tight with the weight of his body. It was only then that she noticed how hard he was against her leg.

 

She reached between them to gently stroke him through his slacks, but he stilled her hand, "Unfortunately, our ten minutes are up." He said rolling off of her and settling into the grooves of the inflated floor.

 

"I don't think that is what you are supposed to use these for" she giggled.

 

"I'm actually pretty sure that this was more fun."

 

Pam stood on shaky legs, and the unsteady ground beneath her wasn't helping. Not a moment later he was next to her, kissing her softly. "I'll see you up there?" he smiled.

 

She nodded biting her lip, which kept her from screaming, "What the hell are we doing here?!" But she kept her mouth shut as she slid out of the moon bounce and slipped on her black clogs.

 

She heard someone coming and ducked behind a giant pink pillar.

 

"Jim! What are you doing?" Dwight scolded.

 

He jumped a few times, his hair flying around his face. "I'm getting my ten minutes Dwight."

 

"Jim I order you to leave the castle right now. This is not a toy."

 

He climbed out, putting his shoes back on, "Actually it is a toy..."

 

Dwight sternly held up a hand, "Nevertheless. This was rented for Michael and you have not been authorized to-" He peered around the corner

 

"Shit" Pam thought, he'd spotted her.

 

"Come out you!" Dwight demanded.

 

Pam poked her head back around the corner. "Dwight I was walking out to my car when I saw commotion coming from over here. I just wanted to investigate."

 

Dwight smiled proudly, "good work Pam." He grabbed Jim's arm, "Come on. Let's go."

 

Jim tore his arm away and wiped off his sleeve as Dwight started around the hedge.

 

Pam folded her arms, "Jeeze Halpert, you really need to learn to control yourself."

 

But she hoped he knew that she meant, "Please don't"



PamPongChamp is the author of 18 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 7 members. Members who liked Ten Minutes also liked 1474 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans