- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Author's Chapter Notes:
Most serious smut I've ever written. The idea for this came from a bunch of places, one being a quote from Sex and the City. Not beta'd, but I'm still hoping it's all fun for you.
 

She was in the kitchen when he approached her.  Her lips were parted, ready to ask him how he got there when his lips met hers.  He pulled her to him, pressing the lengths of their bodies to one another.

 

It took two steps backward for her back to be pressed against the counter.  Her teapot whistled in the background, but his lips pressed to hers feverously.  She shoved her hands into his hair, pulling him closer to her.

 

The counter was sharp in her back and she could feel his growing erection pushing against her.  She pulled back from him, exposing her neck, which he attacked as passionately as her lips.

 

Oh God, Jim.

 

She wasn't sure if she said it or not, but he seemed to respond as if she had.  He kissed and nipped his way down to her collarbone.  He pulled her away from the counter towards him, moving a hand down her back to her ass.  He tugged up slightly.  She took the hint and pulled herself up, wrapping her arms around his neck as he continued to suck and bite at her.  As she rubbed against him he groaned, throwing out a hand to brace himself against the cabinet.

 

"Fuck, Pam."

 

"Yes, please God."  She ground against him slowly, pulling more primal sounds from him.

 

He put both hands on her ass and held her against him, attempting to still her.  He was still kissing her neck when he laid her on the bed.  He made fast work of the buttons on her shirt, lifting her up only enough to slip it out from under her.  She reached her hands up between them, flicking open the buttons on his shirt, pushing it from his shoulders and throwing it across the room. 

 

She slid her hands down to his waistband, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants.  When she reached into his boxers, grabbing him, he gasped, slamming his lips to hers.  His hands grasped her skirt, willing her to lift her hips.  She did, allowing him to slide her skirt and damp panties off in one tug.  He took the time to slide his pants and boxers down as well before pressing himself against her.

 

She moved under him, grinding her hips against his before pushing him to turn on his back.  She straddled his thighs, letting her heat and wetness rub against him.  His hands skimmed up her thighs and sides to her breasts, gripping them, listening to her moan.  She threw her head back, "Oh, Jim!"

 

Suddenly her bra was gone, his hands back, his thumbs teasing her taught nipples.  She reached down and took him in her hand again, rubbing up and down rhythmically.  Jim thrust his hips involuntarily, "Oh, fuck."  His head was tilted back, his eyes falling shut.

 

When she stopped holding him he opened his eyes, panting.  "Pam?"

 

She didn't respond, but slid down his legs, letting him feel her breasts against his thighs.  Before he could ask her what she was doing, she had taken him into her mouth.  She started slow, letting her tongue slide up and down as he trust up into her.  His hands grasped her hair.  She increased her pace slightly, looking up at him.

 

His eyes were closed again.  "Oh, God.  Oh, Pam.  Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm gonna come."

 

She took one last lick upwards, flicking her tongue against his tip before sliding back up along his legs.  She lifted up, positioning herself directly above him, waiting for him to look at her before she slid down onto him, never breaking his gaze.

 

He flipped her over.  He kissed her lips as he thrust into her.  He pulled out of her and thrust in again, pulling up to watch her face, his fingers finding the way to her clit.

 

"No."  She grabbed his wrist, lifting in over her head, lacing her fingers in his.  She gasped and moaned as he continued to plunge into her, increasing his pace.  "Oh, Jim!  Oh, fuck.  Oh, harder, harder, harder!  Jim!"  She cried out as she began to come beneath him. 

 

When she thought the feeling couldn't get better - she was shocked awake by a wailing sound.   She had shot up in bed, mid-fantasy, looking over to see the main menu for her DVD playing over again.  "That is the last time I watch Sex and the City before I go to bed."

 

The lump beside her stirred, "You say something?"

 

She looked down at him, "Yeah, it's your turn to change Delia."

 

He slid out of bed and stretched, his muscles flexing.  She smiled at him, flipping off the TV.  As he reached the door to their room she called out quietly, "And Jim?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Hurry back.  I have an interesting dream to share with you."



lostfox555 is the author of 11 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked share with you also liked 1377 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans