- Text Size +

 

 

 

Jim’s pretty nervous as he’s sitting at the dinner table. Pam looks absolutely beautiful… stunning… glowing, even. Even outside on the restaurant's deck.

“What’s up with you?” she asks with a smile.

He laughs awkwardly. “Oh, nothing.” In order for her not to catch on, he adds, “I got Dwight really mad this morning and I’m afraid he might actually retaliate with his spud gun or ninja stars.”

She giggles. However, she stops suddenly and looks down.

Jim jumps up from his chair. “What’s wrong?”

Pam looks up at him with a wide grin. “The baby kicked.” She reaches for his hand. “Here. Feel.”

Jim kneels next to her and places his hand on her growing bump. After a moment, he feels the baby kick. “Oh my God…” He looks up at Pam with a smile.

“I bet you anything it’s a boy.” She runs her free hand through his hair.

“Oh, really, Beesly?” He says with a wink. She replies with a kiss on the forehead.

They weren’t expecting to get pregnant. However, sometimes condoms and birth control just fails. Pam was now showing so there was no real way around the situation… not that Jim wouldn’t propose anyways.

“Pam…” Jim holds her hand.

“Yes, Jim?”

“I love you so much.” He kisses the palm of her hand.

“I love you, too.” She caresses his cheek.

Jim takes the ring from his pocket . “Will you marry me?”

Pam gasps and tears fill her eyes. After a few seconds, she nods as she hugs and kisses Jim.

 



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans