- Text Size +

 

 

Still in the jewelry store, Jim breathes in deeply. He just made the biggest purchase of his life. He runs over what he’s planning on doing for the proposal. He had already asked her parents for permission and quite frankly, they were surprised that he didn’t ask sooner. Yeah, it’s been three years since they started dating, but they wanted to take it slow…

Jim mentally kicks himself. He should have proposed like three weeks after they started dated. Their relationship had been slow enough before they were officially together.

Anyways, Jim decided that he was going to propose on the roof Dunder-Mifflin. Most people wouldn’t think that a proposal on top of your office building would be that romantic but most people aren’t Jim and Pam. He had real fireworks planned and even an actual dinner. He smiles at the thought of actual dancing this time. No swaying. He planned on hiring a string quartet. However, playing on the roof of an office building might seem a bit sketchy…

 

“Excuse me, Mr. Halpert.” The saleswoman interrupts Jim’s thoughts.

“Um… yes?”

“I’m sorry, but your credit card has been declined. Do you have another card or would you like to pick out another ring?”

Jim sheepishly looks at the card. “Um… I’ll pick out another ring .”

 

 


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans