- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I've been waiting for 2 days for someone to write this take on Michael's comment about Karen's backside, but I haven't seen anything, so I'm taking it into my own hands (TWSS).

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

- - - - -  

 

The vending machine rumbled as his bottled water was dispensed, and Jim didn’t hear Pam come into the break room. He started a bit when he turned around to find her there.

She said casually, “Um, what Michael said about the flasher’s choice of victim? Was…interesting.”

Jim rolled his eyes. “Yeah, that was classy, huh? Michael.” He shook his head slowly.

“So,” Pam continued, “how is Karen from behind?”

Jim choked on his water. Pam grabbed paper towels and calmly bent down to wipe the floor. She straightened up very slowly. Jim was still coughing, but his eyes were steady.

 

- - - - -

Chapter End Notes:
Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I want Pam to be a bad girl.


invis is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked ...or Karen from behind also liked 111 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans