- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

            She’s holding his hand as they walk and he sneaks his free hand around and swats her on the back just above her ass.

 

            “Hey!” She laughs and spins to face him.

 

            “I missed,” he shrugs.

 

“Can’t you wait till we get home, Halpert? Or at least until I don’t smell like your tennis shoes,” she sticks out her tongue at him.

 

“Maybe, but probably not.” He chuckles. “Just, hurry up at least, because,” he gestures discreetly at his crotch before pressing his hips against hers. She swallows audibly and her eyelids lower almost imperceptibly.  “I’m already looking forward to it, a little.”

 

She raises an eyebrow at him and makes a show about looking down at his already visible erection. When she turns to face the locker room door, her hand brushes against him. “Don’t worry then, because I’ll just be a minute,” she winks and he moans.

 

Karen pushes open the door to the locker room, releasing a cloud of steam. Then she’s starting to pull off her shirt and sports bra before the door’s all the way shut and he catches just a flash of her breast and fuck, these mesh shorts don’t really hide anything.

 

He takes a seat on a bench outside the door and crosses and uncrosses his legs, thinks about Michael, thinks about basketball, thinks about roadkill and Dwight but there isn’t much to be done about his current situation.

 

            It’s more than a minute, he tries to assure himself, before he decides to follow her. He’s not one of those guys that freaks out when his girlfriend is a few seconds late; but he is one of those guys that gets more than a little turned on when she runs next to him on the treadmill at the gym and her face gets pink and when he knows that the only thing between him and her, naked under the spray of the shower, is this fucking door that he’s currently walking through.

 

            The steam is really overpowering and he hears her before he sees her, she’s laughing somewhere over there, and wow, this looks a lot like his high school locker room, but there’s no sweaty guys (thank god) and it’s a lot cleaner, and kind of reminds him of a movie he saw once on the Skinemax channel when his older brother convinced his parents that they were old enough for their own hotel room that vacation (they probably weren’t).

 

            He thinks he hears someone else for a moment, but his hearing isn’t really working as strongly right now as other parts of him. And when he turns the corner to the showers, there…they are, standing under the spray and everything stops except that dark curl that rolls through his lower stomach and the groan that becomes caught in his throat.

 

            Pam’s hands are pressed hard against Karen’s naked back, one of them dipping down over her smooth wet skin, cupping her ass and he hears Karen growl in that sexy way that she does when she really wants to be touched.

 

He’s kind of mad at her for a second, since she promised him a pretty fantastic time when they get home and if she’s going to go and wear herself out now then he’s just going to-- but then Pam moves one leg between Karen’s, sliding it back and forth against her and now he’s just wondering if he can actually come without being touched.

 

            Pam’s laughing against Karen’s mouth when Karen runs her hands up Pam’s sides, over her breasts (oh god) and brushes her wet hair away from her face and to the side, and Pam tilts her head so Karen can reach her neck and she’s licking and biting until Pam whimpers something like the word please and Jim is so hard he can feel the pulsing and he can’t hardly stand to not touch himself.

 

            “Please what, Pam? What do you want?” She’d asked him that last night, after an impromptu (and slightly vulgar) striptease following a game of Call of Duty and several beers, and he presses a palm hard against his cock at the memory and the sight before him.

 

            “You’re not touching me,” Pam tries to pout but she looks more like she’s going to sneeze and they both dissolve into giggles before Karen’s hand is gone and Pam gasping and squeezing her shoulders, moving her hips in time with a rhythm he desperately tries to match with just his palm.

 

            Karen’s tongue trails down over Pam’s collarbone and then she has one of her nipples in her mouth and Pam is arched towards her under the spray, whimpering.

 

            Now he’s really hard as fuck when he finally gives in and reaches under the elastic on his basketball shorts, gripping tight enough to hurt if he weren’t so goddamned ready.

 

            As if on cue: “Are you ready?” Karen looks over her shoulder. At him. Shit. The side of her face is pressed against Pam’s chest. Shit. His hand freezes, his eyes grow huge and all he can do is stare back at her.

 

            Neither of them speaks. She doesn’t repeat her question and he doesn’t answer.

 

            “Fuck, Jim, please,” Pam looks at him through heavy-lidded eyes, her fingers tangled in Karen’s hair, pulling her back to her breasts.

 

            “You just gonna leave her like this?” Karen smirks at him, there’s a tiny dare in her smile, and her tongue snakes out and licks Pam’s nipple again.

 

His shirt is off and his shorts and boxers tossed any which way in a matter of moments.

 

            He walks over under the water and reaches to touch but Karen shoots him a look and he knows better.

 

            “Not yet. Sit,” she nods her head towards a bench just beyond the spray of the shower head and his dick throbs when he realizes why she can’t point with her hands. “Wait.”

 

            “For?” He barely recognizes the growl of his voice. She gets that look again and turns back to Pam. He can see the muscles in her arm rippling and his hand finds his cock again, stroking himself with her movements.

 

            Pam bites her lip so hard he wonders briefly if she’ll break the skin. She’s holding on to Karen for dear life, her hips moving blindly against her hand.

 

Karen is watching his reactions but he’s only seeing Pam, her hair falling with the stream down her back and she tilts her head backward, water running down her neck between her breasts and then she drops her head forward quickly, forehead against Karen’s shoulder and she’s shouting into Karen’s chest ‘stop please please stop I need I need’ and it’s barely words when Karen abruptly stops touching her and guides her over to Jim.

 

            His hands are out at his sides, supporting himself when Karen leads Pam to straddle his lap. Karen’s hands are in his hair and then she’s kissing him, her tongue running over his lip before she slinks her hands down his chest, winding briefly in the hair there, and then she has him in her hands stroking him and just when he’s going to tell her to stop or it’ll all be over, she’s pressing his tip against Pam’s entrance and waiting for something while he’s making the most desperate sounds and wondering if now she’s going to make him beg.

 

Then Pam’s sinking down and he’s in her so deep before be can even speak and it’s so good and she’s so tight and wet that he wants to let go, but he moans instead, something like her name and fuck and Karen is standing there behind Pam, smiling at the both of them, with her hands on Pam’s breasts and a look on her face like the cat that ate the canary. But Pam starts moving over him and he’s not thinking anything but

 

            “Fuck!” And it’s his turn to bite his lip when Karen’s licking at Pam’s shoulder and staring into his eyes like a challenge.

 

            “She’s good, isn’t she?” Karen’s hands slip down Pam’s stomach and her fingers skip over where they meet, disrupting their rhythm in an amazing way and he bucks up to meet the feather-light touch, causing Pam to moan loudly and fall back against Karen. “You close, baby?” Her lips are against Pam’s ear and Pam’s nodding more than necessary.

 

            Jim leans all of his and Pam’s weight on the one hand, and he swears the prospect of an orgasm must give you superman strength because he barely feels it. And his free thumb is rubbing circles over Pam’s clit and Karen bites her earlobe and then she’s cursing a blue streak and clenching around him hard. One of her hands is snaked around Karen’s head, gripping her hair and the other is digging deep into his shoulder and it bites in the best way, and he has to pray not to lose it just yet when he feels her insides contract around him again and again.

 

            When he feels her muscles begin to relax, Pam’s eyes slip open and stare right at him, and out of the corner of his eye he can see Karen looking at him, too and she whispers something to Pam and they’re both grinning when he feels her squeeze herself around him over and over as Karen helps her move over him again and

 

            “The fuck?” Is all he can get out because oh my god she feels so fucking good and did they plan this?

 

            And then suddenly everything in him tenses, he swears he’s never come so hard in his life and who’s name should he yell? But it all just comes out as a loud grunt anyway.

 

He’s surprised that he’s still right-side in when his eyes finally open, but he starts to think that maybe the world isn’t so much because Karen’s got a hand between her legs and Pam is still hot and clenching herself around him and she’s leaning against Karen, looking up at her and whispering filthy things and Karen is nodding nodding nodding along, and he thinks they don’t even need him anymore.  

 

            “Help her,” Pam shoots him a stern look and they might be hanging out (platonically) too much because she’s picking up Karen’s no-nonsense tone and the mannerisms, but he wants to help her because, god she’s so pretty when she comes.

 

            Pam lifts herself off of him and moves to stand next to Karen. She pushes her forward between his knees and Karen’s hand moves from between her legs to tangle in his hair and she’s pulling. Hard.

 

            He looks up to see her kissing Pam, sucking on her bottom lip while Pam runs her hands up the flat skin between Karen’s breasts and Karen breaks the kiss to groan in frustration because both of them are not touching the right places.

 

            His hands move up her thighs and spread her legs wider ‘till all of her is right there and she gasps when it’s his tongue on her, flat and hot and running along her opening.

 

            “She likes it when,” Pam speaks softly, but her sentence ends there. She reaches for his right hand and shows him how those two fingers curled and stroking justrightthere inside her and his left hand on the small of her back pulling her forward and his mouth sucking on her clit make her scream, and how does she know this and not him?

 

            It only takes a few moments before Karen’s fluttering around his fingers and then tightening wildly and she has that look like when she’s keeping stride next to him on the treadmill, all flushed and smiling and he sees Pam watching her, too and

 

            “She’s beautiful,” Pam says to no one in particular. And he has to agree.

 

            They separate slowly and he’s suddenly shy, wants to ask them how long? And when? And can they meet up in a few days (because he needs to recover a little)?

 

            But they don’t act like anything completely mind-blowing has just happened and Pam smiles like how she does when she’s leaving the office on Friday and disappearing around the corner.

 

Then Karen grabs his hand and pulls him standing and shakes him

 

            “Karen, what’s…?” Shakes him

 

            Shakes him until he’s blinking against the light and looking around because where the fuck is he now that smells like sea salt and roses and peppermint tea? Karen laughs as her hand closes around him and he jerks up (how is he still hard?).

 

            “Morning,” she grins impishly. “Wood.” And she winks at him as her fingers slide against his length and he moans and bucks up toward her hand. “You were making a lot of sex noises there, Halpert. Good dream?”

 

            “Uhn, fuck. Yes.” He looks over at her, still naked from the previous night, sheets falling around her waist.

 

            “Looks like it, too. Want to tell me about it?” He grins at her when she throws one leg over him until she’s straddling his hips. Her hands press into the mattress on either side of his head and she leans down until her nipples are against his chest.

 

            He tells her about it, stopping briefly when she moves to lower herself onto him, and she doesn’t get mad or even frown when he tells about Pam, just grins wildly and stops him a few times to ask for more details (“Show me what I did to her.”).

 

Her hair is knotted from sleep and she’s looking to all the world like she’s just been fucked (is in the middle of being fucked) and she leans down and licks his ear and whispers

 

            “She’s really hot, maybe we can ask her about it tomorrow.” And he comes.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
I live for reviews!!! Please love me??


sherlockelly is the author of 19 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 18 members. Members who liked And When I Feel Without I Want to Get You In also liked 1700 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans