2 [Reviews - 11] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

After the events of "Beach Games," Pam and Jim find themselves alone at the lake with plenty to talk about.

Nobody was writing the post-"BG" scenario I wanted to see, so I took matters into my own hands. It's my very first attempt at fanfic. Be kind!

Spoilers through "Beach Games."


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present, Episode Related Characters: Jim/Pam, Karen
Genres: Fluff, Romance
Warnings: Mild sexual content
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2225 Read: 9565 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: May 14, 2007 Updated: May 14, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

After the events during "Beach Games," Pam and Jim find themselves alone at the lake with plenty to talk about.

Nobody was writing the post-"BG" scenario I wanted to see, so I took matters into my own hands. It's my very first attempt at fanfic. Be kind!

Spoilers through "Beach Games."

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Pepper [Reviews - 1] (612 words)
Jim's got some 'splainin' to do.

2. Chapter 2 by Pepper [Reviews - 1] (610 words)
Poor Pam has no idea how Jim responded to her confession.

3. Chapter 3 by Pepper [Reviews - 9] 2 (1003 words)
Alone at last!