- Text Size +


“Paris Hilton! That is a name that all of the Americas say on a daily basis.” Michael says off camera as the cameraman zooms in on Michaels computer screen with a picture of Paris Hilton and a bunch of small dogs.

“This woman has got style, the looks, the voice, the greenbacks but she can’t hold a candle to Jan’s rib warmers,” winks Michael to the camera as he gestures the camera to a topless Jan laying down on a beach chair. Camera zooms in closer to the picture only to have Michael push him back.

“Mine, find your own woman, sheesh.” Michael appears to look mad but starts laughing and spinning in his computer chair.

The phone rings and Michael ignores the ringing as he scrolls for more Paris pictures. Finally he decides to pick it up with Pam knocking on his window. Michael shoos her away as he starts talking.

Pam nervously looks at the camera biting her lip before blurting out, “Michael has been on a Paris Hilton kick for a few weeks ever since he saw her get sent to jail. He tried coordinating a “Free Paris” concert here in Scranton but there were no takers.”

“Pam, pay attention to your work please.” Dwight slams down a manila folder with the words TOP SECRET written in red across the front. “Michael is expecting this report immediately, go do your job, and deliver it.” He stands there with his arms folded not losing eye contact with Pam who continues to stare back w/o blinking. Dwight starts to fidget but keeps staring. Finally giving up defeat he mumbles something and goes back to his desk.

“Tough loss Dwight, maybe next time.” Jim says to Dwight who does not even give Jim a fleeting glance.

Pam winks at Jim and places a few messages in the bins and gets up with Dwight’s TOP SECRET folder heading towards Michaels office.

“Michael, I was told to give this to you immediately” Pam hands the folder to Michael who glances at the camera with a concerned expression and put it under his keyboard.

“Ok, everybody out which means you jack, even though I don’t really know your name, just get out.” The camera back out and Michael gets up to close his blinds from the front views of the office. Hurriedly the camera moves the side of Michael’s office near the front door and pans in close to Michael at his desk.

Michael takes a deep breath and opens up Dwight’s TOP SECRET folder slowly. The folder reveals a picture of Paris Hilton holding a dog. Not just any dog but of Paris’ favorite dog Tinkerbell. The next picture is of Paris again holding a few other dogs and as Michael flips thru, the pictures turn to only pictures of dogs. Mainly Chihuahua’s in various colors and various clothes on the dogs.

The folder closes and Michael hugs it to his chest and you start to hear whimpering.

“One day I’ll have a dog just like yours Paris, I will have my Tinkerbell and I will be just as popular as Tinkerbell too.”

 



Officeholic is the author of 1 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans