- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
*I was watching this episode today and got a bit of a plot bunny. This has probably been done before, but oh well. And I've decided I really do write the best fic at 5 in the morning, so. Yeah.
She's just sitting there. On his bed. On his bed. The way he's dreamed tons of times. Her curls are falling over her face and her smile is big and warm as she laughs at his less than macho seventeen year old self. His heart is pounding and the fact that there are about fifteen other people in his house sort of flies out of his head. All he sees is her. On his bed.

Then he's pushing the door closed without thinking and she looks up. “What are you doing?” She's still smiling and her voice is sort of teasing him, not really registering what he did.

He stands up and he can't feel his legs. Her smile fades with each step he takes. He stops in front of her and takes the yearbook from her hands and drops it on the floor. His hands are shaking and probably sweaty when he pulls her up to stand. He sees the confusion in her eyes, and she opens her mouth to say something. Before she can make him think of stopping, he slides his hand down her back and pulls her towards his body. His lips are on hers in a second and her neck is tilted so far back he hopes he isn't hurting her. She's stiff and he thinks she almost pushes him away but then he feels her relax and run her hands up his sides to rest on his shoulders.

When he slides his tongue out against her lower lip, she moans low in her throat and pulls back at the same time. Her eyes are half closed but she opens them completely to look up at him. They don't speak, but he can read her eyes. She's telling him that this is it, just this once, nothing else. She's giving him a break, and she probably feels sorry for him.

His heart breaks in a million peaces but he decides to take her offer. He presses his lips to hers again, this time her mouth opening in an instant. Their tongues slide together and then she's pulling him forward, towards his bed.

He doesn't think before he lets himself be pulled down. He's on top of her and she can probably feel how hard he is but then he hears her panting in his ear and he doesn't really care. His teeth are nibbling at her neck and before he can wish to himself that he could find every spot that makes her moan, she's pulling his head back to kiss him again.

He wonders if she realizes that she's trusting her hips against him and then decides she does when she lifts up and hooks a leg around his waist. He's straining inside his jeans and the friction is killing him.

His eyes open and he tries to commit the sight in front of him to memory. Her lips are swollen and red and her hair is laid in bright red waves around her head. Her eyes are filled with lust and the fact that it's for him makes him even harder.

His hand is in between her legs in a second, rubbing against the seam of her jeans. Pam's eyes close and she gasps his name. He tries to savor the sound as he feels her reach down to touch him through his pants.

She's panting and sighing in his ear, her hips thrusting wildly against his hand. He can't believe she's getting him this close, this fast, but he knows he's going to come any second. He presses harder against her jeans and hears her suck in a quick breathe before stiffening her body. Her back arches and he opens his eyes to catch a glimpse of her face. All it takes is seeing her biting her lower lip as she comes to send him over the edge.

They lay there for a second, just listening to each other's breathing. Her hand is still against him and he quickly runs his hand up her stomach, savoring the bit of real flesh that he feels when her shirt rides up a bit.

They don't have time to talk about what happened because then someone's at the door and Pam manages to slide out from underneath him as fast as she can. He gets up and nods at her before standing against the wall where no one can see him. He hears her say hi to Angela who mutters something under her breath. Pam laughs a bit too loud and closes the door behind them.

He changes his jeans and boxers and hopes no one notices. He leaves the yearbook on the floor where it lays and thinks he might not put it away for a couple of days. When he comes downstairs she sits next to him and laughs at his jokes like nothings changed. Which hurts more than anything.


katrina87 is the author of 14 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Don't Ask Me Why also liked 410 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans