- Text Size +
Story Notes:
THE SEQUEL!!! I hope you guys love it.
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello, I'm POOR. I own not a thing. It might seem that I rushed the dialogue a bit, but I really just wanted to get to the sexin'.

No spoilers, of course. Set after The Job.

So, Pam," Jim started, his head cocked to the side. "I had no idea you had a predilection toward wildlife."

Pam turned away from the ice cream sundaes she was fixing, and dropped the scoop at her feet when she saw what he held. Underneath his right arm, were the two pillows that she told him to get from her bed. It was Friday Movie Night, and the plan was to snuggle up on the couch, eat ice cream, and watch re-runs of Mystery Science Theater 3000. But at the moment, Pam's hands were sticky with chocolate syrup, and Jim was holding her vibrator, the Rabbit that Kelly had given her months ago.

"That," Pam began to explain, her face rivaling a maraschino cherry, "was a....well, a gift. From Kelly."

"Kelly? Really? Didn't know you guys were so close. I had no idea, Beesly...no idea at all...." His voice trailed off as he inspected the Rabbit, turning it over in his hands, and running his fingertips over the rabbit "ears". Only a half-hour ago, those "ears" were on turbo against her rock-hard clit, and Pam gulped audibly at the thought.

"Pam," his voice was now at a whisper, "Pam, this is still warm." He brought his fingertips to his lips, sucking them into his mouth. "Jesus, and wet too?"

Pam's brain had switched itself into slow motion as she saw Jim's long, slender fingers disappear into his mouth, licking off the juices left behind. She shook herself out of her daze. "Where the hell did you get that?" she asked, hands on hips, trying to sound upset. He really didn't have to tell her where, she had shoved it under her pillow when she'd heard him ringing her doorbell.

"And Fancy New Beesly strikes again!" Jim exclaimed, chuckling as he brought the pillows and the vibrator to the living room. Pam squirted whipped cream onto the fudge sundaes, and soon followed after, her stomach in tiny knots. Thank god we weren't at the office, she thought. The cameramen would've had a field day with this one.

* * *

They were into their second helpings of ice cream, when she brought it up. "I'm not embarrassed, you know," she lied. "Lots of women own vibrators. Kelly says that even Eva Longoria from that housekeeping show has one."

"Mmm-hmm," said Jim, feeding her another spoonful of sundae. "Ah, you mean, Desperate Housewives."

"Don't patronize me, Halpert."

"Me, patronize? Surely you jest." Pam shot him a scathing look, and turned back to the movie.

It was silent for a while, save for the movie, and Pam was way too keyed up to enjoy it. She couldn't even look at Jim, cause if she did, her brain would replay the way he looked tasting what she left behind on her vibe. Suddenly, icy cold lips were against her neck, burning her.

"Jim!" she gasped, twisting in his arms. He was easing her onto her back now, pressing her into the floor. He tasted of vanilla, chocolate, and cold. She pushed him back so that he was sitting about her, and she wanted to speak but her breath, her voice, was in him now; he had devoured it with just a kiss. Her eyes met his, and she almost didn't recognize him. His once gentle eyes now flashed with lust and something else, something darker; it made her very aware how wet she was becoming.

Jim leaned down to her ear, pressing his lips close. "I want to watch you, Pam," he whispered, the words rushing out. "I want to watch you fuck yourself with it." And, before she could stop him, his hand, which had been meandering on her thigh, had snaked up her skirt and into her panties.

"If you let me watch you," he begged, " I'll let you watch me. Please."

He drew his long finger against the wetness of her slit, and brought it up to his mouth. A small moan escaped his lips as he licked his finger, swirling it around, savoring it. Pam gaped open-mouthed at him as he did so.

"Shit," he sighed, "You taste better than the ice cream."

* * *

The lit candles washed Pam's bedroom in amber light. Jim had started to sweat, and his body was aglow in a gold sheen. They'd been writhing like caged animals in heat against each other, kissing, licking, and biting, desperate. Jim gently cupped her face in his hands, and pushed her away. Pam was confused and disoriented from her departure from him. He leaned over toward the night stand and picked up one of the bowls of rapidly melting ice cream that he'd brought with him to the bedroom.

"Lie on your back and close your eyes," he said softly. She did, and she wondered what he was going to do. She felt nothing for a moment, and then she felt something liquid, cold, something being dripped slowly across her breasts, her nipples. Then, hot and wet, as his mouth descended onto them, tongue rough and needy. Her eyes shot open and they saw him, pressing her vanilla ice cream-coated breasts together, and him lapping and sucking at them. The image alone nearly made Pam pass out. As she watched him at work, she didn't even recognize the noises she was making in response to his touch. They just fell from from her lips like offerings, and Jim was being very accepting.

He scooped her up, like she weighed nothing, and turned her onto her back. She tensed in anticipation, the little hairs on her neck standing at attention and tingling. She felt his hands rubbing her back, ass, and legs, then his lips assaulting her skin with swift kisses that burned so good that it felt like he's dropping lit matches onto her body. She swore she could feel herself dripping.

Pam squirmed away from him, albeit reluctantly; she had an agenda. He sat and waited to see what she would do next. She wanted him to feel what he was doing to her, the edge he was driving her to leap from. She looked him over, his long, toned body, his lower half still encased in his boxer shorts.

"You don't get to keep those on, Mister," she said, her voice sweet and low as she pushed him down onto the bed. Running her hands down his chest, she finally reached his waist, hooking her thumbs into the waistband of his underwear and easing them off. He groaned as the cool air of the room caressed his groin, and that made her even bolder.

There was something about the scent of him, of his cock, that compelled her to lean forward and take him in whole. It triggered something primal and more than herself, and with the way his hardness feels in her mouth, his salt battling the sweetness of the vanilla on her tongue, she couldn't stop.

He fisted his hands in her hair, massaged her neck, showed her great restraint as she swirled her mouth around his girth.

"Pam!" he choked; he was losing it. He grabbed her head from his cock and pressed her lips against his, locking his mouth against her own tightly. He broke off from her, turned, grabbed the Rabbit from behind him, and handed it to her.

"I didn't forget," he said, winking. Pam propped herself up against a pillow, and spread her legs wide, exposing herself to him. With any other person, she would be hiding herself, her desires, but with Jim there was no need.

The vibrator turned on with a soft whirrrr. Lost in the sound, Pam drew it against her chest, starting at her breasts and nipples, and ended at her entrance. It was now so sopping with juice, she couldn't feel the skin there. Before she pushed it inside, she looked over at Jim. He was lying beside her, touching himself with light strokes, watching her patiently. He slowly lifted his hand from his cock, and placed it over hers, the one that was holding the Rabbit. Together, they pushed it in.

Pam started herself slow, enjoying the feel of the pearls churning against her sensitive walls. Slowly she worked herself up to a faster rhythm, the *ears* fluttering on her clit, and her hips pumping against the air. Jim matched her stroke for stroke, rubbing his thumb over his sensitive tip, and then down again. They stared at each other, drinking in each other's bodies, and working in unison.

"So beautiful," Jim murmured, his fist pumping. Pam was close now, a ticking time bomb sweating and moaning with the explosion that was to come. She shut her eyes tight....

It was gone. The vibrator was gone; Pam opened her eyes and Jim was above her, her hands empty of the Rabbit, which now lay glistening beside them. Within a split second, Jim was inside her, finally, totally inside her. That made her come, shaking, convulsing spasms as she said Jim's name like a prayer.

"Pam, I just couldn't take it anymore," Jim's voice was pleading, yet rough. He was close now too, with Pam's juicy center squeezing him.

They gripped each other, ready for the wave that about to hit. Biting her shoulder, his whole body tightened.

"Let go with me, Jim," she moaned. Just let go with me.

* * *



Pam opened the windows of the bedroom, letting the fresh air carry the scent of their lovemaking away into the night. She stumbled back to the bed and snuggled next to Jim, drooling away in his slumber.

He could sense her, even in his sleep, and he brought his arm around her to pull her close. Pam looked over at the Rabbit, now on the night stand, and smiled to herself knowing that there were definitely more nights like this in their future.

Chapter End Notes:
Y'all know I love the comments! Keep 'em coming. :-)


MixedBerryJam is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 21 members. Members who liked You're Doing Things That Make My Flesh Burn Hot.... also liked 2194 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans