12 [Reviews - 31] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

The tale of Gentle Pamela and Hansome James aboard the pirate ship Dunder Mifflinia. May contain some bodice ripping and lots of pillaging.


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Alternate Universe Characters: Ensemble, Jim, Pam
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Moderate sexual content
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 7769 Read: 7713 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: June 05, 2007 Updated: June 25, 2007
[Report This]

1. Chapter 1 by tessa mae [Reviews - 12] 6 (2049 words)

This is a quiet chapter to get the ball rolling. To introduce Pamela and James to everyone. And to get you all fantasizing about Jim Halpert swashbuckling around in breeches. So I am not the only one.

 PS- This is my first ever fic, and it's a wee terrifying. I really hope you all enjoy!

 Thanks a million to my beta senseis, AngryHaiku and Too Late Kev! The depths of my gratitude be deeper than the seven seas...

Disclaimer: I own no recognizable characters in this story. I own nothing. No coopyright infringment intended.

2. Chapter 2 by tessa mae [Reviews - 11] 3 (2645 words)

So this one took a while, but I'm a bit of a nit-picker. I annoy myself.

As our tale continues, we meet some of the galliant crew of the Dunder Mifflinia... Enjoy!

 As always, tip of the hat to my betas AngryHaiku and Too Late Kev. Awesomeness all around!

Disclaimer: I do not own any recognizable characters in this story, of course! There's absolutely no copyright infringement intended!

Beg pardon, gov'na!

3. Chapter 3 by tessa mae [Reviews - 8] 3 (3075 words)

So Pamela has a little husband hidden in the closet, did she? Well, maybe not little. Heh. Chapter 3 rejoins James and Pamela as he learns her little secret. Good things ensue. Thanks for your continued reading, and I hope you enjoy!!! :)

Heaps and heaps of thanks and gratitude to my lovely betas, AngryHaiku and Too Late Kev. AngryHaiku for keeping me sane(-ish) and Too Late Kev for never missing a trick. :)

NOTE: A little treat is linked at the bottom of this chapter for all of you! ;) Kudos to pampongchamp!

Disclaimer: I own no recognizable characters, etc. No copyright infringement intended.