- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The story is a fantasy of what could have happened after hours at the office during the episode of "Women's Appreciation" (season 3).

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

It's 6:18pm and Pam is annoyed. "Why am I always the one leaving late?" she mutters to herself. Just a few more work orders and she can go. 
            Today had been a great day. Michael had taken the women in the office to the mall. It was his ridiculous attempt at making up for the way he had handled things when poor Phyllis had gotten flashed by some pervert walking into work this morning. But, hey, it was a day out at the mall right? Now, unfortunately, she was behind in her paperwork and the work orders were due tomorrow.  
            She craned her neck up and scanned the empty office. She knew she was alone and that frustrated her. Why was she the only one who had work to catch up on? Weren't the other women gone all day as well?  Pam chuckled at herself inwardly. Ever since her breakup with Roy she could feel herself changing. The old me would never be pissed at my co-workers for their lack of responsibility. But, the new me is fuming. I would expect it from Kelly. But Phyllis, Angela and Karen? Don't they do any work here? 
            Pam flexed her hands out in front of her, stretching her fingers to relieve the tension her furious typing had produced. She knew if she didn't complete these work orders Michael had blown off, there would be twice the work and headache for her tomorrow. "Best to just trudge through and get it done now," she thought. Linking her hands, she placed them on top of her head and blew out a breath in frustration. 
            Karen, she fumed, was still the new girl at Scranton. Didn't that warrant a few late nights at the office? But no, Karen was always running out the door at 5pm sharp to go be with Jim. 
            Pam again chuckled inwardly at herself. She knew her frustrations with Karen went far beyond her lack of dedication at work. Hell, new-Pam thought, that bitch was with my Jim
            Only in her innermost thoughts could she admit that her feelings for Jim were beyond anything she ever thought she would feel. Just picturing his face brought a warm flush to her body in a way that no man (including her former fiancé) ever had. 
            Why, oh why, did she ever think they could just be friends? Covering her eyes with her hands she leaned forward on her desk and said aloud, "I must be out of my mind to think I can stay here and watch them be together".
            "Watch who be together?" Jim came through the door. Pam gaped and just stared at him not sure what to say.
            "Um, no one", she managed as she pretended to shuffle some papers. She glanced up, "what are you doing back here?"
            "I might ask what you're still doing here, Beesly. Working overtime to pay for all those mall purchases?" he grinned at her, leaning slightly on her desk. "Well," she said, going along with his playful banter, "all those crotchless panties and leather bustiers really do add up". She smiled up at him sweetly. 
            He coughed, caught off-guard at her racy remark and then stammered, "Um, I’m just here looking for my wallet." He walked towards the office ladies room amd Pam quickly followed. 
            "I'll give you a hand", she said. "Jim, why are we looking for your wallet in the ladies room?" she asked jokingly. He grinned at her sheepishly, seeming slightly uncomfortable.             "Well, while you were at the mall today doing some female bonding, the men were checking out the digs in the ladies room. I had no idea it was so posh in there. You could have clued me in," he said, his easy banter back. 
            Pam turned her body slightly to face him. She was ready to say, "I didn't know if you could handle it". Or, some other bit of wit to keep the mood light, their specialty. But instead, she took one silent step towards him, and watched his eyes widen as she reached out to stroke his cheek. 
            New-Pam wanted him, and her own boldness shocked her.  Her lips curved into a smile as she let her hand drop down to lightly run her fingers down his chest. She wondered, could it be this easy, after all this time? The muscles in his face clenched, as her fingers continued their innocent exploration of his chest. His body went rigid as he tried to make sense of what she was doing to him. She had barely touched him, and he was already hard. 
  "Pam", he said hoarsely, confusion and desire raging through him. "What are...?" She didn't give him time to finish as she crushed her mouth to his. She didn't know where this was coming from, she only knew she didn't want it to end. She just wanted to take, to give, to feel
  She wound her arms around his neck and feasted on his mouth. She felt him groan as he roughly pulled her body close. He pushed his fingers through her hair and pulled her head back gently, so he could gaze into her eyes. He said nothing. Instead, muttering to himself, he began his own assault on her mouth. 
            In the cramped space, two steps back had them up against the couch. Together they sank down onto its softness, their bodies never losing contact. She ran her fingers through his hair, down his neck and onto the tight muscles of his shoulders. He felt so strong, so hard. She moaned as he pushed her deeper into the cushions of the couch.
            His mouth began to suck and nibble at her neck. His hands were everywhere at once. It was as if he couldn't touch her enough. And, everywhere he touched her, her body squirmed in pleasure. Her hands were busy as well and when she reached down stroke him between his legs he nearly came on the spot. 
            Groaning, he raked his fingers though his hair and pushed up on his elbows to look at her. Her eyes were heavy lidded. Her skin was pink and hot. Her mouth was swollen and bruised from his kisses. His kisses. How many times had he wished for this moment? And now that it was here, it was so much better than he had even dreamed it to be. 
            Pam saw the desire in his eyes, and loved him for it. She arched her back and pushed upward so in one swift motion, she pulled off her blouse. Their eyes locked the whole time. She leaned back into the cushions, and began to fumble with the buttons on his shirt.  
            Slowly, his fingers pulled her bra straps from her shoulders. Inhaling her scent, he leaned down to suck and lick at her breasts. Sensations poured over her like tidal waves. When he reached down under her skirt, and impatiently pulled at her panties to stroke her wetness, she gripped the sides of the couch.  She felt herself slipping, and then in the next instant, the orgasm ripped through her. "Oh god. Oh Jim." She arched up to him as her body went rigid with pleasure.
            His hips were grinding against her. She could feel his need, straining against his pants, as he continued to feast on her. Her limbs heavy, she reached down to unbuckle his pants. "Now Jim, oh please now", she said in a hoarse voice. 
            He groaned as he lifted his head. Quickly he helped her remove his pants. Impatient with the barriers, he removed her skirt and panties. God, she was so soft and wet.
            His naked skin felt hot and slick as he positioned himself over her. She arched her body to receive him as he slowly slid into her. Their eyes locked as they began to move together. The pleasure was so intense that it nearly blinded him. He couldn't stop the sensations flooding through him, as he drove into her harder and faster. Never before had it been like this. He was losing himself in her.
            She matched him stroke for stroke. Reveling in the feel of him. She could feel herself building up again. Moaning, she rocked her hips into him as he thrusted wildly. She crested again, and in the next instant he shuddered and emptied himself in her. 
            Bodies tangled, they held each other close. Her breath on his neck, his face buried in her hair. Slowly, their breathing returned to normal. Still inside her, Jim pushed up onto his elbows to look at her. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted something under the cushion. Reaching one arm over, he plucked it out. 
            "Found it", he said as he pulled his wallet from the couch cushion. Pam giggled.       
            "Glad to be of service", she said. They both chuckled. Then, Jim's eyes grew serious.
            "Pam, I...", he began.
            "Shh", she soothed. "I have something I need to say". With one arm, she stroked his hair. "I love you Jim. I know I took my time telling you. I wasted a lot of time saying the wrong things, being with the wrong person. I don't want to make those mistakes again. I don't want to lose you again. You mean more to me than I can say."
            Jim gave her a teasing grin, "Can I talk now?", he asked. "I guess", she sighed, their playful banter back again. His eyes locked with hers. "Pam, I never stopped loving you. You broke my heart and that's why I left. But, I came back because I guess I always hoped we'd end up here. Well, not here in the ladies bathroom," he chuckled, "but well, just anywhere. Together. I love you. Now, get up and get dressed so I can take you home and undress you all over again."
            Pam smiled, and began to dress. Tomorrow, she thought, they could deal with the complications. Now finally belonged to them.
   
 
Chapter End Notes:
I just want to say thanks so much to TearCatcher who beta'ed this for me. You rock! Thanks for getting it back so soon. :)


sweetchariots is the author of 7 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 10 members. Members who liked After Hours (women's appreciation) also liked 2229 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans