5 [Reviews - 42] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

“God, Angela would have made an excellent Puritan.”


Rated: K
Categories: Other, Past, Crossover, Alternate Universe Characters: Andy, Angela, Carol, Creed, Darryl, David Wallace, Dwight, Ensemble, Jan, Jim, Karen, Katy, Kelly, Kevin, Madge, Meredith, Michael, Oscar, Pam, Phyllis, Roy, Ryan, Stanley, Toby
Genres: Dream/Fantasy, Fluff, Humor, Parody
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7605 Read: 23258 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: June 12, 2007 Updated: June 16, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Prompted by a discussion on TWoP about being history nerds and loving creepy tours of castles and the hilarious BBC show Black Adder. I know, that's pretty random. Much love to my betas edo518, TooLateKev, and McGigi whose input was uber-helpful.

1. Prologue by secondrink [Reviews - 10] 2 (1023 words)
Prologue to main event...and I don't own NBC's characters or storylines or anything else they have their hot little hands on.

2. We're not in Northeastern Pennsylvania anymore, Possum by secondrink [Reviews - 7] 1 (975 words)

Don't own no-thing.  Not a one. 

Ah me....this has been really fun to write.  I've been trying to put some references to actual people in Salem in this, as well as other witchiness.  Have fun spotting them throughout the rest of the story!

3. The Unusual Suspects by secondrink [Reviews - 9] 1 (651 words)

Unless, by some magical summoning of millions of dollars, I have bought and paid for the rights to NBC's The Office, I don't own these characters.

So just who are the accused? The tale continues to unfold...

4. Scrantonese Water Torture by secondrink [Reviews - 3] (1044 words)

Praise be to NBC, Greg Daniels and Ricky Gervais for creating these characters who I abuse in my fic.  The Office and its characters belong to them and not moi.

Ok, anyway, I am getting to the trial slowly but surely...here's some craziness til then :) Thanks to TooLateKev for her unbelievable beta-skills. 

5. Guess Who's Coming to Supper by secondrink [Reviews - 5] (733 words)

As much as I would like to pretend that I can lay claim to this show and its creations, I cannot without being sued, so I won't.

Four of our characters meet up in Salem...the trials are about to begin!

but not yet, haha.

Again, hugs and cookies and all nice things go to TooLateKev for another great beta.

6. Trying Times by secondrink [Reviews - 2] (1937 words)

Still don't own anything...believe me, you'd know if that had changed.

Thanks to TooLateKev and McGigi for giving this a once over.

Let the trials begin!!!

7. Pride and Penitence by secondrink [Reviews - 1] (601 words)

These characters are not mine.  At all.  The lovely people over at NBC, 30 Rock. Center own them and take great care of them.  Thank you NBC!

Our tale reaches its conclusion.  Do you need a hanky?  Then go find Dwight; I think hankies are gross.

8. Angela Prynne by secondrink [Reviews - 5] 1 (641 words)

For the last time in this story, I don't own any of the characters mentioned here.  Nope.  I don't.  You might think that I think that, given the freedoms I have taken with them, but rest assure I am not that crazy.  NBC owns all of this, silly!

Three cheers for my betas TooLateKev and McGigi! Huzzah!