- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you to all the drunks at TWOP and especially to angryhaiku for the beta.

Title from "A Is For Action" by Ima Robot.

I wish this would end up on the show. But I'm not on staff. And I mean no harm. So don't report me.

She couldn’t help but giggle when a bout of hiccups landed his last drink of wine down his chin and onto his t-shirt.

 

“What’s—so funny?” His attempt at a wide-eyed glare was more akin to a heavy-lidded gaze.

 

“We need refills!” she exclaimed, jumping up and bumping the coffee table on her way to the kitchen.

 

“Are you trying to get me drunk?”

 

“I believe we’ve already crossed that bridge, Mister.” She called over her shoulder, filling their glasses with the last remaining drops of Pinot.

 

She came back into the living room with a gentle swagger and offered him his glass, taking a—somewhat un-ladylike—gulp from her own and sitting cross-legged across from him on the carpet. He pushed himself up to take a drink, then set his glass on the table, reclining again to lay sideways on the floor with his head supported by a bent elbow. He admired the rosy glow of Pam’s skin brought on by the alcohol and the warm breeze drifting through the open window, and sighed.

 

“You’re not gonna fall asleep on me are you?” She closed one eye and raised her eyebrows at him and he rolled over on his back, shaking his head.

 

“I could, but no. I wouldn’t do that.”

 

She took another drink from her glass then slid it beside his, laying down beside him and propping her head up with her open palm. She pressed her other hand to his chest and he caught it with his own, bringing it to his cheek.

 

“You’re hot.”

 

“Why thank you.”

 

She cupped her hand around his neck and smiled, “Dork.”

 

He scratched his perfectly trimmed fingernails against the underside of her forearm and she felt it everywhere, inhaling and brushing her thumb over his bottom lip.

 

“Oh my God Beesly, kiss me already,” he mumbled, clutching her wrist and pulling her toward him. She yanked her arm away from him and reached for her glass downing the rest of it and letting it fall sideways on the floor. He quirked an eyebrow at her as she leaned over him and swung a leg over his waist. She sat on his stomach and grabbed his wrists, pinning them beside his head. He craned his neck to attempt a kiss but she pulled back.

 

“Pam—”

 

“No, wait. I want to…” She pursed her lips together, sitting up a little. He waited for her to continue, shifting his hips. “What’s the dirtiest thing you’ve ever done?” He snorted and tilted his head to get a better look at her under the curtain of hair. That knocked the last glass of wine off his tally.

 

“Um.” He opened his mouth and closed it twice. Nothing else came out.

 

“In bed.” She offered a little more quietly.

 

“Yeah, no. I got that.” He smiled at her reassuringly, knowing she didn’t often ask questions like these, and wanting to find out where it was headed. “Did you have something in mind?”

 

She took a breath, “Have-you-ever-been-tied-up?”

 

He choked—on his saliva, or the air entering his lungs—and she released his hands so that he could sit up. He looked directly at her as he cleared his throat and he knew she would not be this brazen without the fair amount of alcohol they’d shared during the night.

 

“No. That—I haven’t. Do, um. Do you…?” He raised his eyebrows nodding toward her.

 

“Yes.”

 

He smiled at her. Pamela Beesly.

 

“I mean, if that’s okay. I’d like to. I think—”

 

Pam.” He shifted forward and she had to hold on to his shoulders so as not to fall backward, “Let’s do it.”

 

She wrapped her legs around his back and leaned in to crush her mouth against his, grinding her pelvis against his abdomen. He let out a low moan to let her know he approved—of what she was doing and what she wanted to do—and then gasped when he felt her teeth bite down on his bottom lip almost hard enough to draw blood. As quickly as she’d been at him she was up and walking toward the bedroom, leaving him wanting.

 

After a minute or two he got up and crept into her room to find her digging through a box and throwing silk scarves on the bed.

 

“I only have the four limbs,” He attempted a joke and a half smile and to his chagrin she smiled back, pushing the box back under her bed and sidling up to him.

 

“I thought I’d let you pick which ones.”

 

So nice of you,” He smoothed her hair down and looked over toward the pile, “I’ll take black. And yellow flowers. And nautical. And animal print. Thank you. You can choose which goes where.”

 

He took a deep breath and smiled at her as he pushed the wad toward her hand. She pushed the rest on to the floor then laid them out, returning to stand in front of him. She pulled her tank top off and threw it behind her, wrapping her arms around his neck. So drunk.

 

“I want this so much, Jim,” she practically purred at him straining to kiss his neck. She couldn’t imagine having him at her mercy. He was so big, so much bigger than her. “I want you to want it too.”

 

“I do.” He nodded, pressing a kiss to her forehead. That seemed to be all the reassurance she needed.

 

“Sit back,” She instructed. And he did, scooting back to the middle of the bed. She pushed her shorts down her legs and joined him, clad in a white bra and pink cotton panties. He was sure she could make any lingerie absolutely delicious. She crawled toward him, pressing on his chest so that he lay back against the pillows. Grabbing the bottom of his shirt she pulled it over his head and he arched up to help her. She grabbed one of the scarves and let it trail over his chest before pulling an arm up to the bed post and tying his wrist in a tight—but not too tight—knot.

 

“You, um...you could probably get out of this if you tried. So. No cheating.” When she went to tie his other hand he was very thankful that he had such long arms, because otherwise the spread could be—even more—uncomfortable. She slithered down the length of his body and dipped her fingers beneath the waistband of his gym shorts and boxer-briefs, pulling them down in one fell swoop and leaving him slightly self-conscious. He was certainly secure with his body, but any man would be a little bashful under bedroom light, tied-up, completely naked, and at most semi-erect. He wiggled his toes as she tied his ankles at the bottom of the bed.

 

She flipped on to her back, sideways, between his legs and pulled her underwear up and off her legs, quickly returning to a hands-and-knees position and smiling at him. She moved her hands to his thighs and smoothed them up and down, all the way to his hipbones and down to his knees. He could see her nipples hard against the satin of her bra and that alone was doing plenty for him.

 

“If you want to stop tell me.”

 

He nodded, pressing his lips together when she reached behind her to unclasp her bra. Her breasts fell heavy against her chest and he exhaled a breath he didn’t know he was holding. She crawled up his body and pressed a hand to the pillow beside his head, bending down so that he could take her nipple into his mouth. He craned his neck to lavish proper attention and closed his eyes at the whimpers coming from her throat. When she shifted so he could have access to her other breast he opened his eyes to see her hand pressed between her legs. He gave one hard long lick, and she pulled away, sitting against his stomach—as she had been earlier that night, only now she was naked. And very wet.

 

“God, Pam.”

 

“What?” She looked at him with wide eyes.

 

“Are you gonna touch me?” He was breathing hard through his nose.

 

“Is that what you want?”

 

“Yes.”

 

She turned around so that she was still on his stomach with her back toward his face and took him in her hand. She squeezed, then let him go, turning her head to wink at him before leaning down to take just the tip between her lips. This combined with the ridiculously good view of her ass was almost too much. He was sure he’d never gotten this hard this fast with this much alcohol running through his veins.

 

“Ungh…” He thrust upward and she pulled away, pressing his thighs back to the mattress and pressing hot, wet, tonguing kisses over his shaft. “Mmm…” He was pretty sure he just whined, but he could care less. She scooped her hand beneath him and weighed the heavy orbs in her hand rubbing her thumb back and forth. “Pam. Pam. Suck…” Did he really almost just say that?

 

“What?”

 

“No. Nothing. It just feels so good.”

 

She smiled and took him in her mouth, almost to the point of gagging, and worked her tongue against him. His arms jerked against the headboard and caused it to bang against the wall.

 

“Fuck! Fuck.”

 

She pulled back with a pop and turned around to face him again. “You want me to stop?”

 

“No! God. Don’t stop.” He panted.

 

She nodded once and rose to press the head of his penis between her folds. She angled forward so that it pressed against her clit and let her head fall back. She pulled away and gave him two more firm strokes before sinking down on to him with a shudder. He could’ve let go then. She began by rotating her hips and grinding against him, but before long she was rising and falling on him with her hands pressed against his chest.

 

“Jim…Jim.”

 

“Yes, God Pam…” He opened his mouth in a silent scream and she stopped suddenly.

 

“Don’t come.” She smoothed her thumbs over his nipples, “Don’t…”

 

“Okay, I won’t. I’ll try.” Head clouded. Pleasure overload. Not making sense.

 

She started a rhythm again and the view was way too good—a hint of a smile on her lips, head thrown back, breasts swaying slightly with each move, and the feel of her velvety-soft clenching around him. He thrust hard into her but realized after the once that it would not help him last any longer.

 

“Oh, God…” he grunted through clenched teeth when she pressed her hands to her breasts and ran her thumbs over her straining nipples. This was borderline masochistic. That was his job. He wanted to be those hands. He needed to be those hands.

 

“I’m coming, Jim—now,” One of her hands dropped to his chest, nails biting into his skin, and he allowed himself to push up into her, digging his heels into the mattress. Her thighs squeezed around him and he felt her shudder. He groaned out his own release feeling her contracting around him.

 

His head fell back to the pillow, eyes closed, mouth agape, chest heaving, and she collapsed against him, kissing his throat lazily and almost shaking with pleasure. She shifted up to cover his mouth with her own, and he slipped out of her. He hummed against her lips kissing her in earnest and straining against the confines of the silk scarves. He pulled away with a final chaste kiss.

 

“Pam.” He looked deep in her eyes.

 

“Mmhmm?” She smiled, preening.

 

“Can you untie me now?”

Chapter End Notes:
Oh the comments this story will recieve.


beruco is the author of 13 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 19 members. Members who liked We Don't Care If We're Wrong Or Right also liked 2341 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans