- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Because sherlockelly and I are dawesome. There will be four chapters. Alternating authors.

Thank you to GreenEyes284 for the beta.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Pam slammed the phone down, pressing her thumb between her eyebrows and shaking her head.

 

“Toner salesmen again?”

 

She looked up to see him leaning against her desk and popping three jellybeans into his mouth—a jelly belly cocktail he called it.

 

“The landlord at my new place.”

 

He raised his eyebrows and came around the partition to lean against the countertop opposite her.

 

“I was supposed to move this weekend,” he knew that, “but now he’s saying the place won’t be ready until next Friday. And I have to be out of my apartment tomorrow. I’m homeless.”

 

His eyebrows knit and he pursed his lips, “Did you have an agreement to move in this Friday?”

 

“Verbally. But that was before he offered to repaint the place for me. And he hasn’t finished with that. I just, I’m sure it’s my fault.” Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes started to get the frantic glistening look of unshed tears.

 

“Hey, hey…it’s ok. We’ll just rent a storage space for a week and you can stay with me.” He smiled, kneeling down in front of her.

 

“Jim, I don’t want—”

 

“Hey, no. I won’t hear it. We can rent movies and get spa products, and pull out the karaoke machine. Week-long slumber party. You and me, Bees. I’m pumped.” He spread his arms, palms-up, offering her the bounty.

 

“I—are you sure? Have you ever shared your bathroom with a girl?”

 

“Hey. Personal question. And, yes. Larissa Halpert. Such a shower-hog.”

 

She laughed, shaking her head, “If you insist.”

 

The movers were coming by her house tomorrow afternoon and she felt completely stupid calling them to tell them the address and number of the storage space Jim had rented for her.

 

“So, I was thinking. Why don’t we just start the party tonight? It’s tostada night at Casa de Halpert and I know how you feel about salsa.” He snapped for effect, hoisting his messenger bag higher onto his shoulder.

 

“Um,” she laughed shaking her head and putting things in piles for the following days work, “O-kaay, but I’ll need to go by my place first to get some clothes and stuff.”

 

“Take your time; I need to stop by the store anyway.”

 

“I thought you said this was a pre-instated tostada night?” She narrowed her eyes at him, gathering her things and walking toward the door.

 

“It is. I just need to get extra chips because I know how much you eat.” He dodged her attempt to sock him in the shoulder and pushed the elevator down button, “I think your appetite is adorable but the half bag of Tostitos I have won’t allow for it.”

 

She shook her head, remaining silent until he kissed her goodbye—or, see-you-later—at her car.

----------

 

 

 

Kicking her car door shut she pulled the hangers up to rest her hand on top of her head and clenched her purse and overnight bag with the other, walking quickly to his front door before she dropped anything.

 

“Ho—la…” he laughed at her, opening the door and taking the bags from her so she could fold the clothes over her arm. “Here, come put your stuff in my room.”

 

She followed him back and he put her things on the bed, walking back to the doorway, “I’m cooking the meat, so—” he hiked a thumb over his shoulder.

 

“Go, go…I’ll just hang these up.”

 

She made some room in the closet between his button-up shirts and his slacks and hung up her own clothes, standing back to admire the mix of them with a half smile before going to slide her Keds under the bed at the side she had slept on the couple of times she’d stayed there before. Her shoe hit resistance and wedged beside the nightstand, and she bent down to move whatever it was out of the way, pulling a Tupperware box out from under the grey dust ruffle. The top was slightly askew and she pushed it up, her eyes quickly darting from the contents to the door and then closing it quickly—pushing it farther under the bed and standing.

 

She walked across the hall to the bathroom and closed the door staring at herself in the mirror and smiling slightly behind the hand covering her mouth.

 

Grand Theft Anal?

 

She took a breath and fluffed her hair before joining Jim in the kitchen.

 

“Hey, señorita.” he was wearing a sombrero and chopping lettuce and…could someone have planted that under his bed? “Can you get a bowl for me?”

 

She nodded, “Big one?”

 

“Yeah, in that bottom cabinet.”

 

She hid her smile as she turned around and bent over exaggeratedly at the waist to fetch the large yellow bowl. She put a slight arch in her back as she stood back up because she knew it would make her ass look that much better in the jeans she was wearing, then turned to hand it to him.

 

“Graciass.” He grabbed the bowl and pushed it back at her jokingly as she snorted at his attempt at funny-bad Spanish.

 

 

----------

A couple of hours, a couple of tostadas, and three or so ‘sloppy Tecates’ later they were sitting on the couch watching Cash Cab and eating lime Tostitos.

 

“Who Tivo’s Cash Cab?”

 

“It’s never on when I want to watch it. Plus it’s summer. What else am I gonna Tivo?”

 

She shrugged reaching over him to hit the power button on the remote.

 

“Hey—now we won’t know if they go for the video challenge.”

 

“They never do, Halpert.” She replied, standing and walking down the hallway, “Now come take advantage of the half-naked girl in your bed.”

 

He took their glasses to the kitchen and turned the lights off before heading to the low-lit doorway.

 

She was lying on her stomach, propped on her elbows with her feet in the air, in nothing but her bra and underwear. He smirked, leaning against the door frame.

 

“Well aren’t you a vision.” He pulled his t-shirt off, walking toward her and scratching his elbow. She moved to her knees and reached for him, pulling his face to her for a kiss. He tasted like salt and cilantro.

 

She pulled away and trailed her hands down his stomach to the waist of his jeans, undoing the button-fly slowly and putting pressure on the bulge underneath. His eyes had that shaded look that he got when they were together like this and she began to feel herself getting wet. She pushed the heavy denim down his hips and he kicked them off.

 

“You want me to turn that off?” He asked motioning toward the lamp at the side of the headboard and she shook her head no. He circled his arms around her and cupped her ass in his big hands, pressing one of his thumbs into the small dip at her lower back and lifting her to lie backward on the bed. She giggled at the suave moves he pulled on her, but her mind was on his hands. On her butt. Her breathing increased and she whimpered as he continued the kneading movement of his thumbs.

 

“I like that,” She whispered hotly against his mouth. He pulled back, raising his eyebrows, “Your fingers.” He swooped down to cover her lips with his and took one hand away to cup the back of her neck. His hand squeezed her ass gently and she pressed back into it. His other hand came back down and slid inside her panties to smooth over her creamy skin.

 

“God, your skin is so soft,” he mumbled against her cheek as he trailed kisses over her neck. She gripped the sides of her string bikinis and eased them down until he got the hint and discarded them over the edge of the bed. His hands moved up her sides to her breasts and he kissed the tops of them, visible above the cups of her bra.

 

“Take it off.” She purred, pushing his hair back as he looked up at her. She lifted up, allowing him to unhook the clasp with thankful ease, and he pulled it away slowly—like he was unwrapping a present. He gathered her in his hands and kissed around her left nipple, sucking on the peak as she writhed beneath him. He moved on to the other side, keeping his previous work between his thumb and forefinger, rubbing slightly and eliciting a delicious moan from between her lips.

 

“Jim...” Her hips were occasionally bucking against his stomach and he could feel her—wet and wanting. “I need—your fingers. Something…”

 

He pressed a kiss between her breasts and propped himself above her with an elbow, reaching between their bodies to her center. He dragged his finger up and over her slit.

 

“So wet…” He stared at her, watching as her eyes would occasionally focus on him before looking down at his hand and then closing. He dipped his finger between her folds and hooked it forward to find her clit causing her hips to jump, and a noise to fall from her lips.

 

“More. Please.” She wrapped her arms around his neck and he pushed two fingers in to her, pressing up and thrusting them back in a rough rhythm that he knew she liked. “Oh…” He smiled, feeling her thighs clenching around him and he pressed his thumb in circles above her clit. God, he could come just watching her like this.

 

“Stop. I want you.” He released the pressure of his thumb but didn’t stop the movement of his fingers as she reached down to push his boxers past his hips.

 

She grabbed his wrist and he pulled back to hold himself with his thumb and forefinger as she guided him in. He went to wipe his hand on the bedspread but she still held it—awkwardly—between them. He shifted his hips to press all the way inside her and she opened her legs wider lifting up to meet him and pushing his hand to cup her ass—his slick fingers dangerously close to another opening.

 

Her hips fell back against the bed when he pulled out slightly and his finger brushed against her asshole. He almost recoiled but she pressed back against his touch, throwing her head back. He kissed her throat and thrust hard inside her, pressing his finger harder against her to allow the tip entrance.

 

“God Jim, I’m so close..” He felt her muscles contract, felt it twice and almost came himself—but restrained, pushing and pulling out of her and pressing his finger further into her until he felt her cheeks clench around his knuckle.

 

“Oh, fuck!” His eyes shot to her face worried she was going to smack him but her head was thrown back and her eyes shut tight. “Yes, Jim…Don’t stop. I’m—” Feeling the fluttering contractions around his dick and his finger were too much and he dropped his forehead between her breasts, burying himself to the hilt and groaning his release. Yes.

 

He slowly removed his finger as they came down, breathing heavily, and clenched his fists on either side of her body. Did that really just happen?

 

 


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans