- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The only riginal characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

After two months of taking it slow, she now knows what Jim looks like when he comes.  He spent the past weekend showing her.  It was well worth the wait and worth the nights she spent alone in her bed thinking about him and touching herself.  He thanked her for telling him that last night by making her come with his mouth.

 

It’s now Monday morning and her body tingles and one particular spot is still unbelievably sensitive.  She’s been sitting with her legs crossed all morning and putting off walking past him because she just knows he’ll make a comment.  She knows he wants to.  She’ll pretend to be annoyed but secretly she’ll love it.  Hell, it will probably turn her on and….yeah, she’ll just sit here for a few more minutes.  She doesn’t need her tea that badly. 

 

Thirty minutes later and she’s still buzzing.  It’s like having one too many cocktails and falling off of a bar stool except she hasn’t hit the ground.  She’s still flying on some kind of Super High that makes her feel light and dizzy and powerful all at the same time.  She closes her eyes and imagines she is actually flying over Scranton and looking at the houses and cars and people from above and then she spots his building and suddenly she is back in his bed masturbating in front of him.

 

She can feel his eyes on her.  She likes when he watches her.  She certainly liked it this morning.  His eyes swept over her entire body until she gasped and then he was completely focused on her fingers as she rubbed her clit.  She knows he’s thinking about it now.  He told her as he buttoned his shirt that it would take a miracle for him to be able to think about anything but that.  Funny how that made her blush. 

 

He walks over to check his non-existent messages and doesn’t say anything.  Not a word.  She’s glad.  She won’t look at him as he stands there saying nothing.  He’s being good and she’s typing and everything is completely normal until she counts to thirty in her head and looks over to find him unabashedly staring at her fingers on her keyboard.  He licks his lips slowly and says “Second time today I’ve seen your fingers work that fast.”  Then he walks back to his desk and, sensitivity be damned, she really wants to touch herself.

 

At lunch they sit side-by-side and he rubs her knee with his thumb while they listen to Kevin and Andy talk about last night’s Phillies game.  She licks the last of the yogurt off her spoon and thinks about how they had been watching the game until the middle of the sixth inning.  During a commercial for car insurance she leaned over and began to rub him through his jeans while kissing him gently on the corner of his mouth.  When the question Are you in good hands? was uttered, he half moaned “You have no idea.”  The thought brings a smile to her face and when she looks over at him he’s smiling too.

 

At 4:15 she wonders if she is addicted to sex.  She’s been perusing thongs on the Victoria’s Secret website for the last fifteen minutes and imagining him pulling them down her thighs with his teeth.  When his phone rings and he finalizes plans for a lunch meeting tomorrow, she feels a familiar throbbing between her legs.  She wants to hear him talk dirty and decides she’ll ask him when she gets home from class tonight.  She orders two halter babydoll nightgowns and two pink lace thongs with matching bras.  When he gets off the phone he looks over and winks at her. 

 

Maybe she won’t wait until after class.

 



bitterpill is the author of 26 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 22 members. Members who liked Super High also liked 2876 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans