- Text Size +
Story Notes:

First fanfic. I am in desperate need of a Beta reader.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

TH Michael : " Today is a very exciting day here at Dunder Mifflin because the members of the office and I are going to be going on a very exciting adventure to Chili's. Jan said we needed to have a meeting about love in the workplace, so I thought I would take them somewhere romantic. And to me there is nothing more romantic than sitting across the table from your lover eating a nice, juicy stack of baby back ribs. "

 

"Alrighttttt everybody!!!!! TIME TO GET GOING! Chili's isn't going to wait on us forever. You have no idea how hard it was to get a reservation! " Michael yelled as he made his was out of his office. He was wearing a tuxedo and a bib that said " Pork me" .

 

"Umm yeah.. so I'm pretty sure you don't need to have a reservation to eat at Chili's. It's like 11 o clock in the morning. " Jim said scrunching his face and looking at the camera.

 

Just then Pam walked in. She was late and it seemed like nobody had even took notice. Except of course Jim. As much as he didn't want to he still noticed Pam, but not in the same kind way that he use too. He looked at Pam now and although she was still beautiful he couldn't get past the fact that she had gotten back with Roy. A man who could care less about her thoughts and her feelings...a man he thought she had finally gotten rid of. The fancy new Beesley she had grown into was gone. She was back to being the girl everyone walked on, and the thought of it made him so angry he could hardly think.

 

"Sorry I'm late. " She said in the tiniest of voices. She kept her head down and hid behind her computer.

 

Dwight looked over to Pam. "Don't you think you should have an explanation for the office as to why you are tardy Pamela! You have caused a distraction by showing up late and you now must atone for your actions! "

 

Pam was not in the mood for Dwight and she certainly did not want all eyes on her. " No, Dwight I don't think it's anyones business. Sorry Michael but I'm not going to Chili's " She then got up and went to the ladies room.

 

Jim's eyes followed her. He knew something was wrong but he pushed it out of his head. She was not his problem.. not anymore.

 

Everyone shut down there computers and grabbed their bags and coats. Michael started to go after Pam in the womans restroom but Phyllis reminded him that is no place for men and she would tell Jan if he touched that door. He agreed and Phyllis seemed very relieved. She had gone to Poor Richards that night and knew why Pam was so upset. The last thing that girl needed right now was Michael asking questions and pulling her into the spot light.

 

 " What's up ? " Karen asked after Jim tossed his bag in the backseat of her suv and sighed.

 

" I forgot my damn cell phone upstairs. Why don't you head on over and I'll just meet you there. " Jim wasn't very happy about the thought of going up to the office with only Pam there. Maybe he would get lucky and she would still be in the restroom.

 

"Okay well hurry up, I don't want to get stuck sitting between Dwight and Michael." Karen asked starting up her car and pulling out.

 

Jim got out of the elevator and went to open the door when he heard yelling inside. He paused to listen. He could make out Pam's voice but not the other persons.. oh wait yes he could. It was Roy. He was about to turn around and say to hell with his cell phone when a loud noise came echoeing through the hallway. It was the sound of a gun.

Chapter End Notes:
If anyone is interested in being my beta let me know. Reviews would be great. Also the next chapter will be up some time really soon. Probably tonight.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans