- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Just a little something that was rattling around in my head.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

You wake up to the feel of his fingers drawing lazy circles on your left hip.  Goosebumps slowly break out on your skin and you feel the bed shift as he moves closer to you.  There was a sheet against your skin when you drifted off to sleep last night but you have no idea where it is now.  You are completely exposed.

 

He’s warm.  He’s actually giving off heat and it makes you forget to worry about whether this is your best angle.  You concentrate on his fingers, his breathing.  Just as you anticipate the path he’s going to take, he stops.  His thumb rests gently against your hip bone as his other fingers drum lightly against your thigh.  You almost want to let him know you’re awake.  Almost.   But you want to see where this is going even more.

 

Right on cue, his voice, barely above a whisper, fills your ear. 

“Are you awake?”

 

“No.”

 

He smiles against your neck and moves his hand so his palm is flat against your stomach.  More heat.  He shifts slightly and you feel him hard against you.  You can’t imagine leaving your bed any time soon.  Maybe never.  And then it hits you like a splash of ice cold water: it’s Monday.

“What time is it?”

 

“Time to get a watch.”

“Good one.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Are we going to be late?”

 

His hand finds a new path, down, down, dipping below your belly button, and he sighs against your skin.  You are both getting warmer.

 

“Definitely.”

You call in sick with fevers.  It’s a stretch, but not a total lie.

 



bitterpill is the author of 26 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 8 members. Members who liked Heat also liked 2568 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans