- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is my first Office fan-fic. I'm only fourteen, so it won't probably be all that good, but I'm doing my best! :)
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kevin wants to show his fiancee how good he is with children by setting up a day care and recruits Creed to help. Can you say Uh oh?

Kevin smiled. He knew this was going to be great. "That's what SHE said!!!" he giggled like a school girl. Stacey said she didn't think that he was good enough with Abby and said that if he wasn't good with kids, she would move out and call the wedding off. The smiled faded from his face. He'd show her he was good enough!

"Kevin, get your ass over here!" Creed yelled. "I'm an old guy, I can't post decorations everywhere by myself! Get yer lumbering ass over here!"

Kevin didn't think he had ever seen Creed that angry. Maybe he hadn't gotten enough sleep. "Oh, what's the matter Creed, did you not get your juice today?"

Creed bared his teeth and Kevin backed off. "Hey, take it easy, we're going to be watching a whole bunch of other kids. We can't swear, talk about you-know-what"--Kevin's perverted smile was back--"and we need to know when one of the kids gets a poopie. That's what we're doing. We're running a daycare centre. Not putting up a Christmas tree!"

Creed rolled his eyes. "Ok, ok it's not just about the decorations. I don't know why you asked me to do this. Oh yeah!" Creed smiled. Kevin backed away further. This was creepy, like watching Sybil changing personalities. "My grandson's coming."

Kevin scratched his head. "Is he, normal?"

Creed stopped what he was doing. "What do you mean?"

"I mean not like y--" he stopped. "er, never mind." 

Creed looked at his watch and swore loudly. "I haven't finished blowing up the pool or putting up the decorations...AND I have to pick up my grandson in an hour. Aww, dammit! The day care starts in an hour doesn't it?!"

Kevin nodded slowly. "I have to go get some snacks for the kids. Kids like sugar, right? And you should probably get all your swearing out of your system. There's no way you can swear in front of a three or four year old without consequences...a lot of consequences."

Creed nodded and ducked under the pool, assuming the fetal position. There he listed every swear word he could think of and yelled them at the top of his lungs. Many of them were in Chinese.
Kevin stumbled away from the scene of the crime and headed to Sugar Mountain with a fifty dollar bill in his hand.

Chapter End Notes:
I don't really know Kevin or Creed that well, and that probably showed. Sorry if it wasn't good. 

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans