- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

disclaimed!

Aaaaaand. I demand that more people like Kapam. It's so saddens me that no one does.

 

Karen couldn’t sleep. Not without knowing what had happened between her and Pam that night. Everything was fine, maybe they were pushing the boundaries a little, but Pam was just as guilty as she was of that. And she had been the one to kiss Karen, not the other way around. In the bar hadn’t counted, at least not really. It was a safe place, it wasn’t intimate. Pam hadn’t moaned.

 She didn’t moan! She whimpered! Karen chastised herself again for dwelling on it. She couldn’t change what had happened. But Pam had had a sex dream about her! No, not about you, dummy, about Jim. You were just there.

 Karen rolled over onto her side and stared at the bright red LED clock: 2am. She could fall asleep now and get at least six hours of sleep, but if she stayed up any later, she was really going to be running on empty tomorrow. What did she care, anyway? This whole thing was Pam’s fault. If she wasn’t so fucking oblivious! Karen swung her arm to the side and punched her mattress.
 
 Not for the first time did Karen realize exactly how much it must have sucked to have been Jim for the last few years. That girl had no idea how addicting she was.

 At three-thirty in the morning, Karen finally fell into a restless sleep. She dreamed of camping and car garages and kissing her everywhere while she squirmed ardently beneath Karen’s touches, until she woke up as she came hard and helplessly five minutes before her 6:30 alarm, cursing her subconscious for making her want more for something so futile.


+++


 Karen was dressed and ready to leave for work at 7:10 in the morning. She couldn’t have slept later even if she’d wanted to. What she really wanted to do was call in sick and spend the day in front of her TV playing video games till her eyes burned, but she had to drive Pam. That was the kicker.

  By 7:20, Karen had convinced herself that she needed to talk to Pam as soon as possible about what was going on. She wasn’t going to let this take over anymore of her day than it already had. The whole thing was stupid! Pam had kissed her! Why did Karen feel so guilty?

 By 7:30, she was standing in front of Pam’s door, knocking loudly. It was freezing outside and Karen bounced from foot to foot to keep warm. Still no answer.

 “Pamela Karen Beesley! Come let me in right now!” Karen pounded her whole fist this time and felt the wall shake with the contact. Pam would probably receive complaints.

 Two seconds later the door opened and Karen pushed it open and stepped inside before she even saw Pam’s face.

 “Okay, I don’t know what happened last night, or why it happened, but I’m not sorry that it did. So what if I wanted to kiss you? It’s not like I forced myself on you, you kissed me that second time, I had nothing to do with that,” Karen looked up from the floor finally to meet Pam’s eyes. Karen felt her throat close up and she couldn’t help but to stare.

 Pam stood in front of her bleary-eyed and drowsy. She had nothing but a white sheet wrapped around her and Karen could tell from her bare shoulders peeking out of the top that she didn’t have much on under that either, if anything. Pam reached a hand out from beneath the sheet and brushed a strand of hair from her face. Sleeping on her Fancy-New Beesley curls had crushed them and they all fell in limp clumps at the tops of her breasts.

 “I am so far from decent right now,” Pam murmured, still trying to wake up all the way. The loud banging had startled her so much she didn’t think to throw her nightshirt on. The absurdity of the statement made Karen burst out laughing.

 “Pam! How can you keep doing this to people? Do you really have no idea how fucking attractive you are? What are you trying to pull?” Karen stared in disbelief. It felt like she was in the twilight zone.

 “I need coffee,” Pam ignored her and brushed past her close enough that Karen could smell the detergent from the fabric. She laughed again in incredulity, following behind Pam. At least in the kitchen she was cornered.

 “Can we please talk about this?” Karen watched as Pam reached up to the highest shelf and grabbed the coffee grounds.

 “We are talking about this,” Pam said calmly as she went about pouring the water into the urn.

 “Do you regret it?” Karen asked more hesitantly. She didn’t want to know the answer as much as she did.

 Pam spun around so quickly the sheet didn’t follow so much. The sides had spread open enough to reveal all of her left leg up to the hipbone. Karen knew for sure how indecent Pam was. Pam adjusted the sheet quickly before answering.

 “God, no. Karen, I don’t regret any of it. At all.”

 “Okay, then, why did you—I guess, I just don’t understand what happened. I mean, we were kissing and it was… it was great, honestly, I’d wanted to for so long and then finally, it was happening and I felt like you were thinking the same thing, but then… I don’t know. I don’t know.” Pam realized for the first time how small Karen was. She had her bravado and her brazenness, but she was only a girl. She was insecure, too.

 Karen begged herself not to cry. She wasn’t even that upset, just frustrated as hell. It didn’t make sense. If Pam wanted to take it all back, she could live with that, but being lied to was miserable.

 Pam didn’t know what to say. Hell if she understood last night. She flicked the coffee-maker on and turned back to Karen.

 “How long have you… wanted to kiss me?”

 “God, since I met you. Pam, look at you! You’re beautiful and you have no idea! You’d have chemistry with a rock! How could anyone not want to kiss you?” Pam blushed and pulled the sheet closer around herself. Karen took a few steps forward, her eyes locked with Pam’s. “Why don’t you regret it?” She asked softly.

 “Because I liked it,” Pam didn’t hesitate. Karen took a few more steps and could hear Pam’s breathing increase.

 “Why did you end it?” Karen was close enough now to rest her hand on the edge of the counter in front of Pam.

 “Because I didn’t want it to stop.”

 “That doesn’t make sense,” Karen smiled meekly at Pam.

 “Yeah it does,” she swallowed hard. She could smell Karen’s shampoo and perfume mixing together around her.

“Do you still not want it to stop?” There was silence for what felt like a minute, but Karen knew it was probably only a few seconds.

Pam leaned in and kissed Karen hard on the mouth. She felt Karen’s hands go immediately to the back of her neck. Karen’s fingers twisted gently at the loose spirals, nearly unraveled with time. Pam clutched the sheet closed with one hand while the other fell to Karen’s waist, stroking slowly along the curve of her hip, up to her ribcage and back down.

Karen broke the kiss, her eyes looked confused and Pam wanted desperately for Karen to just understand. Everything. She squeezed her hand against Karen’s work shirt.

“I had a dream about you,” Karen started before she could stop herself.

“Last night?” Karen nodded her affirmation. “Was it dirty?” Pam smiled deviously, and Karen returned it, glad that Flirty Pam was back.

“Yeah,” Pam squeezed at Karen’s side tighter at her answer, the fabric bunched in her fingers and Karen felt the hem come untucked. She noticed Pam staring at her mouth and she licked her lips unconsciously.

“Did you come?” Karen felt a wave of desire sweep through her at Pam’s words. She listened closely to the sharp rhythm of Pam’s breath. She looked down to where Pam’s hand was now gently slipping under the fabric of Karen’s shirt. 

“Yeah,” she closed her eyes when Pam started to swipe her fingers along the top of her pants, flitting her fingers quickly below the waistband before returning to stroke the smooth skin of her sides. Pam pressed her palm gently into Karen’s back, causing her to stumble forward.

“So did I,” Pam bit her lip and watched Karen’s eyes open.

“I though you said that that didn’t happen to you when you were sleeping.”

“I wasn’t sleeping,” before Karen could answer, Pam’s lips were on hers again. She felt Pam bite down gently on her bottom lip, sucking it into her mouth and running her tongue over it. Karen couldn’t help the rumble in her throat. Pam’s words had turned her on as much as her actions were. She wrapped her arm around Pam’s waist and pulled her closer.

Pam felt herself pressed up against Karen. She released her grip on the sheet and her hand mimicked the actions of the other, sliding along Karen’s side and up her back. The sheet was caught between the two of them, but the back hung open obscenely.

Karen noticed it immediately when she felt the sheet fall gently against her arm, still wrapped possessively around Pam’s waist. She relaxed her grip enough to let the sheet fall further and when she reached back around, she was greeted with warm skin.

Karen dropped her head to Pam’s shoulder and buried herself in Pam’s hair. Her hand dipped lower and brushed against Pam’s bottom.

“Do you still not want it to stop?” Karen’s voice was breathy in Pam’s ear as she repeated her earlier question. Her right hand was kneading the flesh of Pam’s ass.

Pam pushed herself further into Karen, feeling the warmth of her through the thin sheet. “Yes.”

Karen reached up and pulled the hair away from Pam’s neck. She trailed kisses along the tendon, up to her ear. Karen nipped at the lobe gently basking in the small grunts of pleasure Pam was making.

Pam found her mind long enough to pull back slightly and begin on the buttons holding Karen’s shirt closed. As she leaned back, the sheet came loose and slipped to the floor, exposing her completely. Karen’s hands came up and stilled her fingers quickly.

“Jesus, Pam,” she moaned. Karen placed Pam’s hands at her side and held them there at the wrists. Her fingers rubbed the pulse points gently.

Karen’s stare raised goosebumps across Pam’s skin. She felt her nipples harden and a gush of wetness between her legs.

Karen held on tightly to Pam’s wrists and glanced up to meet her eyes. She kissed her roughly and then slowly started to drop to her knees. She felt the tendons in Pam’s arms tighten as she made fists. Her swallow was audible.

“—Karen,” she started, the first syllable lost in her throat.

“Please?” Karen looked up at her with full, hazel eyes, pupils wide. “Please?” She repeated again, her voice broke with nerves and lust and panic and every conceivable emotion that she could possibly have. She released Pam’s hands and moved them to her hips, gripping tightly.

Pam moved her hands to Karen’s shoulders and gave a gentle squeeze. “Yes,” she sighed more than spoke.

Karen’s heart beat faster in anticipation and fear. “I’ve never done this before.” Her hands slid down Pam’s legs to her knees and then back up. She could feel them shaking gently, Pam was probably just as nervous as she was.

Her fingers spread wide as she covered as much skin as she could on the way down and up, her thumbs brushing against Pam’s inner thigh. She pushed her hands upward along the smooth skin, feeling the muscles twitch under her touch. Karen bent forward and placed a soft kiss on Pam’s stomach. She heard her breath suck in abruptly.

Karen looked up to Pam’s face. Her eyes were screwed tightly shut and she was biting her bottom lip. Karen kissed her again, letting her tongue slip between her lips and touch the pale expanse of skin. She continued her path slowly downward, stopping occasionally to bite or lick. She finally reached the apex of Pam’s legs and placed one kiss atop the soft curls.

Pam’s fingers were kneading demandingly at Karen’s shoulders and Karen knew she’d have those tiny half-moon marks for at least few hours.

“Oh God, Karen, please,” Pam’s voice was more air than sound and she pushed down in a quiet insistence for more.

Karen took a deep breath and went for it. She started her tongue at the lowest point and licked up along Pam’s opening. Pam’s hips bucked towards her in approval. Karen did it again, slower this time, and when she reached the top, she licked in small spirals around the tiny bud. Pam’s nails dug deeper into her skin.

The third time down and back, Karen sucked it between her lips and pressed into it with just the very tip of her tongue. Pam was getting louder, squeezing tighter. She must be doing this well enough.

Karen snaked a hand around Pam’s leg and touched her opening gently with her index finger.

“Pam?” Karen looked up, but Pam’s eyes were still shut. “Is this--? I mean, is this okay?” She wiggled a finger a bit to show what she meant.

“Yes, please,” Pam nodded furiously and when Karen slipped a finger into her, she nearly shouted with the sensation.

Karen pushed her finger in gently; there was no resistance. Her tongue returned to its previous motions, her finger contributing wholly to the heat Pam felt rising in her belly.

“I-- I can’t keep standing,” Pam whispered harshly, her legs were practically bouncing as all her muscles strained to keep her upright.

Karen removed her finger slowly but Pam still whimpered at the loss.

“Shh, okay. Here, sit up here,” Karen stood up and patted the countertop. Her own knees were like jell-o and it was all she could do to keep steady. Pam backed herself up against the edge. Her muscles rejected anything that wasn’t Karen’s touch.

Karen put her hands on Pam’s waist and lifted her easily up. The countertop was cold against her skin, but it didn’t matter. She grabbed Karen’s head in her hands and pulled her in for a kiss. She could taste herself on her lips.

When Karen pulled away slowly, she grinned at her new view. “You’ve been hiding these,” Karen smiled playfully and reached to cup Pam’s breasts in her hands.

“Well, you’re still hiding everything!” Pam’s hands fell again to Karen’s buttons and she slipped them one by one through the slits until her shirt fell open.

“To be fair, we’re both still wearing about the same as we were when I showed up,” she smirked at Pam, who was faking a look of offense.

“I was hot!”

“You’re still hot!” Pam scrunched up her face and Karen laughed. “Don’t you dare protest to that, Pamela Karen!” Before Pam could answer, Karen’s hands left Pam’s breasts, traveled down over her stomach, and resumed their journey down her thighs, once again building up the anticipation.

She pulled away only briefly when Pam started to paw at her shirt.

“Take it off.” The fabric fell from Karen’s shoulders to the crook of her elbows and when she straightened her arms, it fell to the floor, revealing the simple pale pink bra. “The rest, too,” Pam leaned her head back to rest on the cabinets as she waited for Karen to comply.

“But--,” Karen’s hand inched up Pam’s thigh towards her center.

“No,” She lifted Karen’s hand and moved it back to her knee. “Before you do anything else. I want to see you, too.” Her eyes were clouded with lust and Karen felt the wave of arousal return forcefully.

She started at the small button on the front of her pants and then slid down the zipper slowly. The pants were big on her anyway and they slipped down her legs easily, pooling on the floor where they were kicked on top of the abandoned sheet.

Karen’s hands reached behind her back and twisted at the clasp on her bra. It popped open effortlessly and she slid it down her arms and it dropped to the tile. When her hands went to the waistband on her matching pale pink underwear she felt Pam’s hand on her shoulder.

“Leave them. I want to do that later,” the idea sent a shiver though Karen. Pam smiled devilishly. There was really only one way to wipe that look off her face, Karen mused. She leaned forward and placed a kiss between Pam’s breasts. Her hands gripped lightly at Pam’s sides, stroking gentle patterns.

Without warning, Pam felt Karen’s mouth close around her left nipple. Her head fell back with a loud thwap against the wood.

“Are you okay!?” Karen’s head shot up in concern, but Pam’s hands, now woven in her hair, stopped her from moving up any higher.

“Don’t you dare stop,” Pam pushed lightly, indicating to Karen what her real focus should be. Karen smiled to herself and continued to suck. She bit down gently and flicked the nipple with her tongue. Pam’s hips writhed in spastic circular motions against the countertop. The sounds she was making were barely words, and her hands squeezed and relaxed with each motion of Karen’s tongue, but soon began pushing down again.

Karen took the hint and ran her tongue down Pam’s belly, till she was back between her legs. Her tongue worked delicately, licking the sensitive skin until Pam was writhing against her mouth, begging for more. She slipped her finger back inside, marveling at the white-hot wetness.

“Karen, please,” Pam’s hands were now buried in her hair.

“Tell me,” Karen kissed at the sensitive skin. She glanced up and saw Pam staring at her, eyes half closed, breath coming in gasps. Karen wiggled her finger slightly and Pam’s hips bucked.

“More,” Karen smiled and slipped another finger in, not breaking eye contact. Her mouth went back to work and soon she could feel the walls tightening around her fingers and Pam was making small pleading sounds but her hands were gripping tightly.

Pam came so hard her mind went blank. She was vaguely aware that she was squeezing so hard she was probably hurting Karen so she relaxed her grip and pulled Karen to standing. Her eyes were closed tight but she could feel Karen’s hands snaking around her back, pulling forward till she was resting against another warm, shivering body.

Karen brushed Pam’s hair off her back, and felt the sweat in her hairline. Her hands brushed against the cooling skin of Pam’s lower back, up between her shoulder blades, and along her neck. Then she felt it, Pam’s tongue along her collarbone. Her lips pressed deftly against the taut skin, while her hands roamed up from Karen’s waist, across her stomach, cupping her breasts.

Karen arched her back into the touch and let out a soft moan. Pam bit gently at the skin behind Karen’s ear and felt Karen’s nipples harden against her palms.

“Your turn,” she whispered, her tongue darting out and licking along the shell of Karen’s ear. Karen pulled away slightly, and looked at Pam. Her hands covered the ones on her breasts and she bit her lip gently.

“Pam, you don’t have to. I wasn’t really expecting anything, I just—,” Pam squeezed her hands and Karen stumbled, “it was enough to see you, oh, geezus, and I don’t want you to do—God, anything you don’t want to,” Pam smirked through Karen’s speech; her tone was betraying her words.

“Oh, God, believe me Karen, I want to,” Pam pushed Karen away gently till there was enough room for her to slide off the countertop. Pam’s knees fought the weight of having to support her and she stumbled forward into Karen.

Karen felt her back smash into something and a shower of magnets and papers fluttered from the refrigerator to the floor. Pam’s hands mashed into her breasts and their mouths met furiously.

“Sorry,” Pam smiled against Karen’s lips, but they both knew she was lying. Pam dipped her head lower and latched on to one of Karen’s nipples, her hand still kneading at the other breast.

Karen’s hands clutched the back of Pam’s head, her fingers twisting wasted curls around her fingers. She bounced rhythmically on her heels, sliding her body against Pam’s mouth. Pam scraped her teeth against Karen’s other nipple and Karen felt the spark shoot all the way to her center. She shuddered softly.

Pam traced her unoccupied hand along Karen’s side, down over her hipbone, across her thighs. Karen bounced again on her feet, trying to direct Pam’s hand.

She cupped her hand along the crotch of Karen’s panties; the warm wetness seeped through the thin fabric and Karen pushed her hips towards the touch. Pam let go of Karen’s nipple with a small sucking pop, her lips finding Karen’s. Her own taste was stronger this time around. Pam balked for a moment.

“Karen, I don’t know if I can… what you did,” She shyly looked up to meet Karen’s eyes. Karen smiled wide and cupped Pam’s cheek.

“Hey, no, come on, Pam. I don’t care about that,” Pam glanced up, Karen’s bangs were damp and matted to her forehead, she was breathing heavily. “Look at me,” Pam complied. The hand cupping Karen flexed involuntarily and Pam watched her eyes flutter shut. “Guh, that’s—distracting,” Karen smiled. “Do what you’re comfortable with; if you want to stop, we can stop.”

“That is not what I want,” Pam stated firmly.

“Okay, good,” Karen laughed and Pam joined her. She pressed her mouth firmly against Karen’s. The humor left the room as quickly as it had come. Pam’s hand continued to move slowly against Karen’s underwear. She gasped into Pam’s mouth and Pam took the opportunity to sneak her tongue into Karen’s mouth. She urged it into her mouth, taking turns biting it softly and sucking roughly.

Karen’s hips bumped into Pam’s hand and Pam was vaguely aware of the remaining magnets sliding downward to the floor each time Karen knocked back into her fridge.

At every whimper Karen made, Pam felt her nervousness fading. She only wanted to hear Karen make more of those desperate noises. She slipped her fingers between the damp fabric and Karen’s slick skin, finding Karen’s opening instantly, unexpectedly. Two fingers slid slickly into the wetness and Pam felt Karen bare down on her hand.

Karen let out a guttural moan, somewhere between “Pam” and “God,” and she shivered at the sound, surprised to feel the moisture building again between her legs.

She moved her thumb around until she felt it bump with something small and hard. Karen’s hands jumped to Pam’s sides, holding tightly. Her hips thrust a little harder and her eyes screwed shut. Everything about her was beautiful.

“When, you— yourself, how do you—,” even thinking about Karen doing that was distracting Pam from her thoughts. She pressed her thumb upward and moved it in lazy circles.

“Likethatjusslikethat--,” Karen faded out slowly, her grunts overwhelming her voice. Pam moved her thumb a little faster, her fingers rubbing the smooth inside walls. Karen’s hips moved along with the pace, her mind focused completely at the work of Pam’s hand.

“Look at me,” Pam’s voice brought her out of her trance.

When Karen’s eyes met hers, Pam couldn’t hold back her gasp. Her eyes were a vivid green-gold, pupils deep and black. Pam felt her stomach roll pleasantly as the desire in her continued to build.

The look in Pam’s eyes was enough to make Karen bounce her hips more roughly into Pam’s hand. Her hair was mussed and her eyes heavy-lidded. Everything about her screamed sex. Karen moaned softly and Pam drew faster circles.

Karen’s orgasm hit her hard and suddenly. Her head fell back against the refrigerator and her eyes struggled to stay open. Pam stared at her in an open wonder. She’d done that, she’d made Karen look that way. Karen spasmed erratically around Pam’s fingers and when the tremors had finally stopped, Pam removed her hand slowly.

Karen saw her smile deviously and watched as she brought the fingers to her mouth and licked each one clean. Karen squirmed between Pam and fridge, the tension returning at Pam’s actions. She brought her hands to Pam’s hair and stroked some of the tangles flat.

They stood awkwardly leaning, staring at one another until Karen announced that her legs were giving way and Pam agreed. Pam picked the sheet off the floor, grabbed Karen’s hand and led her to the couch in the living room.

She sat down and gestured for Karen to sit next to her. She covered them both with the sheet and then curled up into Karen’s side, her head resting on her shoulder.

“Truth or truth,” Karen finally whispered.

Pam giggled. “Truth.”

“How do you feel about calling in sick to work?” Karen felt Pam stirring and she turned to look at her.

“I’d feel really good about that.” Karen smiled at her.

“Me too.”



sherlockelly is the author of 19 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 6 members. Members who liked Car Troubles also liked 711 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans