- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

II.

Casino Night.  It was going to be just like all the other nights Michael came up with to boost morale or whatever he does for whatever reason.  Jim was going only for a short while and then he saw Pam.

She was gorgeous.

Jim decided to hang around for a while longer. They played Texas Hold'em with Kevin smirking all the way through until Pam beat them both.  She was so beautiful, so happy. Jim thought.

He walked into the office after his confession in the parking lot.  He didn't mean to, it just slipped out.  He meant to tell her that he was transferring, but then he couldn't.

She was leaning on his desk, talking to her mom when Jim came in.  So sad, he thought.  Then nothing else mattered.  He walked over to her and she hung up the phone.  Like a man possessed, he kissed her.  

After years of waiting for her to his, she kissed him back.  And for a second, he forgot to breathe.


Chapter End Notes:
Again, do your worst but be nice about it!

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans