46 [Reviews - 121] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

WYDM is Scranton's local radio station, with our favorite paper-pushers as DJs. Kelly gossips, Angela gives advice, Toby does traffic, and there's a new guy doing the morning show that's causing quite a stir...


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Alternate Universe Characters: Ensemble
Genres: Humor
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 11802 Read: 25015 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: August 06, 2007 Updated: September 14, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

I listen to morning radio every day on my way to work and this little AU diddy came to me, begging to be written. I've never done something this AU before so I hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The Big Guns From Philly by Wendy Blue [Reviews - 24] 8 (1413 words)

A round of applause for Cousin Mose and his never-ending encouragement in my creative endeavors. 

2. Concentration by Wendy Blue [Reviews - 13] 5 (1486 words)

You guys are giving some dawesome feedback, I appreciate it so much! 

The italicized words are those of the caller.  Just FYI.

Lord, beer Cousin Mose a thousand thank yous for all of his usual help and coolness.

3. A Word of Advice by Wendy Blue [Reviews - 24] 9 (1240 words)

Just so you all know, I'm having way too much fun writing this story.  And your feedback makes it even more fun, so thank you :)

4. The Ultimatum by Wendy Blue [Reviews - 14] 6 (1366 words)

What has two thumbs and loves you guys for giving amazing feedback? This girl.

5. The Role Model by Wendy Blue [Reviews - 9] 4 (1558 words)
Yikes, sorry about the wait on this one guys. Hope the chapter makes up for it :) Many thanks to Cousin Mose for answering countless questions and being an all around cool kid.

6. Risky or Romantic? by Wendy Blue [Reviews - 13] 3 (1041 words)

Muchos gracias to Cousin Mose for his wonderful beta-ness!  And for landing on his feet when I yanked the carpet out from under him :)

7. Who's Bringing the Mud? by Wendy Blue [Reviews - 9] 2 (1609 words)

Yeah, wow, sorry guys. Life kind of just happened and I haven't been able to attend to this.  But here I am with an update!  Still some rough waters but the fog is clearing!  Or some other water metaphor....sorry, I'm really tired.

/rambling.  Enjoy!

8. God Bless America by Wendy Blue [Reviews - 15] 9 (2089 words)

I know, shame on me for getting distracted and forgetting about this fic.  But I wrote an uber-long chapter to make for it!  Though, alas, this is the last one.  Thank you so so much for all of your incredible support, comments, and overall awesomeness.

This story would not even be in existence had it not been for Cousin Mose's incredible beta skills and friendship.  You continue to rock, my friend :)

Enjoy!