- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did writing this.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

Author's Chapter Notes:
Just a little fluffy fic that takes place right after the hug in "Merger." Hope you enjoy.

She had jumped into his arms and wrapped hers around his neck.

"It's really you!" She giggled. When he was letting go of the hug, she still held on.

"Jim, I really missed you. I missed everything about you." She whispered into his torso.

"Uh..," Jim chuckled awkwardly, "care to elaborate?"

"Okay, well first of all, " she looked down to his feet, "I missed your big feet, and how they always used to walk their way towards my desk." She felt his laughter vibrate through his body.

"Very true, okay go on." Jim encouraged.

"Okay I missed your legs, and how amazing they looked running across the court when we played basketball that one time. I miss your stomach, because it was always hungry at the same time mine was," she giggled at this and so did he.  Pam then moved her hands, which had been resting on Jim's neck still, down to his chest, she heard Jim swallow hard.

"I miss your chest, and how it felt beneath my hands on Casino Night. And theeen," she sang, moving her hands down again to slip inside of his hands, "I miss your large hands and how they fit perfectly with mine. Not saying that mine are huge or anything." Pam looked up at Jim innocently and smiled. He just laughed. Still smiling at her confession.

"I miss your elbows because they would always awake me after long, boring meetings. I especially miss your small but strong biceps when they picked me up at the dojo. Remember that, Jim?" Jim could only nod.

"Yeah you got mad at me remember?"

"I know! And it was so stupid. That was a lot of fun. We should do it again. Anwyays, before I lose it." Pam sniffled, and Jim looked at her in concern.

"I miss your shoulders," she whispered, roaming her hands up to his shoulders to give them a light squeeze, "because they always used to shrug at me when Michael or Dwight would say something terribly stupid. And then, oh God your face. I miss your hair so much. They way it curls in the back. And then I miss your forehead and when it would scrunch up, questioning my randomness."

"Hm.." Jim mumbled, but Pam felt like it was more of a moan, I mean she was whispering at Jim's lips now, "Keep going Beesley."

"I miss your eyes, and how they always shone the brightest in the office, and how they would stare deep into my eyes, like you wanted to tell me something. And how you could read me so well. Then I miss your nose, how it could always smell whether or not I was having my yogurt."

Jim blushed at the memory.

"And then of course I miss your lips," Pam kissed him softly, pulling away to finish her confession, "because they are amazing kissers," she laughed aloud, "and they always say the right things, and..."

"Yes?" He whispered against her lips. Their foreheads were now pressed against each other's and no one else in the office seemed to notice what they were doing, or seemed to care.

"God Jim I miss your smile, and your perfectly straight teeth. I don't know if I can really miss your tongue... because it never touched mine." She grinned mischievously up at Jim. Pressing her lips to his, he entered her mouth with his tongue almost immediately. She moaned into his mouth, and kissed him more hungrily. When they pulled away, they were both panting. 

"Jim I wanna know what the rest of your body looks like without the clothes," Pam whispered hotly in Jim's ear. Jim shivered, and nodded an okay.

"But Jim-" she looked at Jim again, "I just want to say that I am so in love with you, and I'm really sorry it took me so long to finally get that together." Jim smiled so widely that Pam thought his face was hurting badly, but then he lowered his head again and kissed her deeply. 

"Let's get out of here." Jim said, nodding his head over to Michael, "he'll only be happy for us," Jim grinned again.

"Okay," Pam leaned over to grab her purse, but quickly pulled something out of it. It was a tiny picture of Jim and Pam at Jim's barbeque. She ran over to Jim's old desk where Ryan was about to sit down.

"No Ryan, sit somewhere else, Jim's sitting here. Scoot!" She yelled at him. Ryan grabbed his bag, and headed angrily off to the annex area. She heard Jim laugh out loud behind her. She placed the picture to mark his territory and then ran back to Jim and grabbed his hand, and pulled him down so she could whisper in his ear.

"Now, let's move things back to my place?" Pam questioned.

"Definitely, Beesley, let's move it." Pam was now in front of Jim, pulling his hand out the doorway and into the elevator. Jim quickly got Pam off, moving his finger in and out of her, she came quickly. By the time Jim and Pam reached the ground floor, they were practically running to Jim's car, to get to Pam's place.

Pam Beesley finally got to discover and officially mark her territory on Jim's body. (Of course not with urine, but with other things that came from her body.) 

Chapter End Notes:
OMG! Please review tons. My other stories, no one reviewed. =[ Please review!!! Thanks a bunch for reading, now REVIEW!!!! =]


Jammer is the author of 5 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked I missed.. also liked 1924 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans