- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I must admit, I love seeing the "dark side" of Jim Halpert. This little fantasy dabbles in that scenario.

They had been together for three months when they ran into Roy.

 

Jim had never considered himself to be a jealous person. After all, didn’t he watch the woman he worshipped go home to another man’s bed every night for three years? Granted, the man was her fiancé at the time. But still, he didn’t think many guys could put up with the situation for as long as he did.

 

He had wanted her for so long, had been disappointed so often, that sometimes he still had trouble believing she was really his now. 

 Before they were dating, he had no choice but to be casual around her. Keep things light, make jokes. Ha ha 

Now that he had her. Now that he could touch her skin, kiss her lips, Fuck her, anytime he wanted, he found himself facing a new and uncomfortable batch of feelings.

 

Possesive, clingy, protective, oh just say it…jealous.

 

Shit! He felt like a friggin’ Neanderthal.  He had never had these feelings about a woman before.

 

But he’d never been in love with anyone before her. And that, apparently, made all the difference.

 

Falling for her had shifted his entire world, and he still hadn’t quite gained his balance.

 

It was as if loving her had somehow lifted a fog that had been covering his life. Things now seemed brighter, vibrant, in focus. He felt so much more alive. So damn happy.

 

He wanted to feel this way forever. He wanted to be with her forever. He wanted to steep himself in her until they became one.

 

That way she could never leave him. And he’d never have to go back into the fog that had been his life.

 The rational side of him knew these thoughts were kinda fucked up. So, he was doing his best to keep them hidden from Pam. She just got out of that sort of relationship.  

Before she became his, they used to talk about how miserable it made her when Roy put chains on her. Kept her from doing things that she wanted to do. That was when “friend Jim” got to be the good guy.

 

Sappy, neutered Jim, “Yes Pam, you’re right. He has no right to stop you from doing that. You should do what you want, of course.” Shit!

 

He knew if she picked up on that jealous vibe again, she’d be out the door.

 

New Pam wasn’t havin’ it.

 

Just the thought of her someday leaving him made his fists clench. But, no, no, no. He would never, could ever, hurt her. His beautiful, perfect, sweet angel Pam? No, no, never!

 

But he’d certainly punch the hell out of something.

 

Last night, they’d made love, in her apartment on her bedroom floor. Jim smiled at the thought. Well, technically they had started out on the bed and ended up on the floor after some over zealous position changes.

 

That seemed to be his latest mission, needing to fuck Pam in every possible position, every pleasurable way. Make her come, over and over again.

 

Suck on her body until he left purple marks, branding her his. His

 

Why?

 

He had some screwed up idea that if he did, he could burn away any memory of Roy making love to her that might creep in to her mind.

 

He remembered reading this article about Ancient Egypt where the pharaoh, Ramses, in order to ensure his legacy, had stone workers erase the faces off of all the public statues and monuments and replace it with his face. That way, he would be seen for all time as the one true Egyptian king. Jim could now see the logic in that.

 

Jim wanted to erase Roy’s face.

 

The thought of her possibly reminiscing about being with Roy, her only other lover, made him physically ill.

 

Even though he watched them be a couple for years and years. Even though he knew that now it was him that she loved and got naked with.

 Crazy? Oh yeah? Tell it to a sane person! 

He new he sounded nuts when he had these thoughts. But try as he might, he was having trouble wishing them away.

 God! He could still smell her skin; feel her hair in his hands. He could feel her soft body writhe under him as he pumped into her again and again on her shaggy pink bedroom rug last night. God! 

She was so perfect, so delicious. His.

 

And he could absolutely see why some people might kill for love.

   

It was their three month anniversary. But Pam had a headache and didn’t really feel like going out. But he had persuaded her that having a little glass of wine to celebrate at Poor Richards wasn’t exactly going out.

 

“Just a little stop off really”, he said flashing her a sly grin.

 

 Pam relented. She even took two Advil at work. But she was unusually quiet on the car ride over to Poor Richards.

 Once inside, they both noticed Roy right away. He was sitting at the bar with his brother, casually drinking a beer. He was dressed nicer than Jim remembered ever seeing him dress. Single guy, out on the town. 

Roy looked over and caught Jim’s eye. He gave a half-wave, so Jim nodded and half-waved back. Then, he proceeded to steer Pam in the opposite direction.

 

“You ok?” Pam whispered to him as they sat down in an empty booth, at the other end of the bar.

 

“Yeah sure”, he said. Pam cocked her head and flashed him a look that proved she knew he was full of shit.

 

“No really, it’s fine. Just weird I guess.” Jim offered lamely.

 

The waitress came over and they ordered their drinks. Jim noticed that Pam kept stealing glances over to where Roy and his brother were standing.

 

“Listen, Jim” Pam began, putting her hand over his. “I know this is not exactly what you had in mind for our anniversary date, but I think I should go over and say hi. I’ll feel stupid if I don’t.”

 

Down boy. Jim plastered an easy smile on his face. “Yeah, no, you’re absolutely right. You should go say hi.”

 

Pam leaned over and kissed him lightly on the mouth, then slid out of the booth to talk to Roy.

 

Jim tried not to stare. But, he wasn’t very successful.

 

Their drinks came, and so he started drinking. First his, then he started on hers.

 He could see Pam standing between Roy and his brother at the bar. She was smiling and laughing. So much for the headache.  

Jim watched Roy lean in to tell Pam something in her ear and his stomach clenched. Pam laughed at whatever Roy just said and playfully slapped at his chest.

 

Was he just being paranoid, or did Pam seem to be moving closer to Roy? From this distance, it looked like their bodies were touching on and off while they had their little chat. He felt a knife twist in his heart.

 

After a few more agonizing minutes, Pam came back towards their booth, grinning ear to ear.

 Roy smiled and nodded at Jim as she walked away. Yeah, fuck you! Jim thought.  Jim watched her walk back and used the time to try to calm down, try to control his labored breathing.  

“That didn’t seem so bad”, Jim said calmly as he searched her face to gauge her expression.

 

Pam’s eyes lit up. “No, surprisingly it wasn’t. I guess Roy’s cool with everything now. It’s nice that after knowing him all those years, I don’t have to totally cut him out of my life. We can still be friends.”

 Friends, huh? Yeah, I’ll just bet that’s what he wants… 

“Yeah” Jim said absently. “Hey listen, you wanna get out of here?”

 

“Sure”, Pam said as she worriedly scanned his face. Jim avoided her eyes as he wordlessly dug into his wallet.

 

She drank down what was left of her wine. Jim threw a twenty on the table and with his hand placed possessively on the small of her back, led her quickly out the side door.

 The car ride home was quiet. Jim noticed Pam stealing quick glances at him from under her lashes. She knows I’m freaked about her and Roy. 

But as much as he wanted to reassure her that he trusted their love, calm her worries, he just couldn’t.

 

Inside his head he was raging. Anger poured through him, soaking his soul.

 

Stop it, Halpert!

 

She was his now. His!

 

But his mind taunted him. She used to be his, remember? She could be again…Or maybe someone else will come along…

 Inside her apartment, he came up behind her, putting his hands on her shoulders and dropping his face into her hair. God! She smelled so good. 

She turned to face him with a shy smile. “Happy Anniversary baby, I love you.” Wrapping her arms around his waist, she leaned her head on his chest.

 

Gently, he lifted her face up to his. He saw the love in her eyes, and felt a lump catch in his throat. It should have been enough to calm his fears.

 

But, it wasn’t.

 

He needed to be inside her, needed to consume her. He needed to push himself in her so that her only thoughts were of him. His muscles tensed as he struggled for control.

 

Unaware of his inner turmoil, Pam wrapped her arms around his neck and began to gently explore his mouth with her own soft lips.

 

Jim groaned. His whole body tensed. Then, quick as a finger snap, he lost his it.

 

Gripping her, he dug his fingers into her arms, pulling her up on her toes, and assaulted her mouth. Violently, through labored breaths, he nipped and sucked at her lips while his arms held her up rigid against him.

 

If Pam had said no, or tried to stop him, he would have stopped. 

 

Instead, through his haze, he could hear her whimpering lustfully. Drawing him in deeper with her little cries and moans, making him push harder, faster.

 Releasing his grip on her, Jim pulled and tugged on her clothes, desperate to feel her soft skin, desperate to taste her, desperate to breath her in. God! 

Shrugging out of his own clothes, Jim pulled her to the floor where they stood.

 

“Jim…” Pam began her voice full of passion.

 

He looked into her with eyes so dark and full of need, that he looked pained. He said nothing to her, but shook his head “no”, as he gripped both of her hands and pinned them up over her head on the floor.

 

Automatically, her back arched in the new position, her body offering itself to him. Forcefully, he continued to touch her, taste her. His fingers pushed into her, molding her soft flesh. His mouth, hot and wet as it traveled over her breasts made her hips squirm, almost causing him to lose it.

 

But not yet, he hadn’t had nearly enough of her.

 Grunting, he used his tongue to draw her nipple into his mouth, to feel the texture of the rigid peak. He needed to hear her moan, needed to see her face flushed with desire, needed to possess her. His, oh God! His. 

Snaking his hand down, his fingers found her cleft and pushed in, desperate to explore every ridge and peak. Crying out, her body bucked against his, but her arms remained pinioned above her head.

 Not yet, not yet, not nearly yet! 

Splayed over her, his dick pressed rigidly against her soft thigh, he felt every movement of her body radiate pleasure through his system, making him feel stronger, powerful.

 

Releasing her hands, he moved lower to grasp her hips. Spreading her thighs forcefully with his legs, he dipped his head and locked his mouth onto her. With lips and tongue, he drove her ruthlessly over the edge.

 

Arching up, Pam cried out and blindly groped for him, stunned by the force of her orgasm.

 

 Jim watched her come. He watched as her body shook with pleasure from his touch. His, oh God! His!

 Panting now, the warm smell of her skin was flooding his senses. His thought process had shut down, and what was left was only animal. Feral. 

“Jim…” Pam moaned out, pulling on his shoulders, her voice barely above a whisper, as she helped him position above her, “Oh God Jim, please. I need you inside of me! Please now…

 

Grasping himself, he slid into her groaning.

 

She was wet, hot, and oh so tight as he pushed himself deeper into her. Pulling back, and pushing in again, he felt his head spin with the force of the pleasure. Fuck!

 

Harder and faster, he pushed into her until he couldn’t hold back any longer.

 Letting go, he exploded into her, shuddering over and over again, until he finally collapsed on top of her, his face against her neck. Spent. 

Like a storm lifting, Jim felt his senses clear.

 

“Umm”, Pam sighed as her fingers lazily played with the damp tendrils of hair at the nape of his neck. “A Happy Anniversary indeed!”

 

Jim grinned against her neck, and sighed in a heavy voice, “I aim to please”.

 

Lifting himself up on his elbow, he stared down at her contented smiling face. Her hair, once neatly pulled back for the work day, was now a fiery tangled mess of curls spread out across his floor. Her naked skin was flushed pink, and smelled of their sex. Below her left breast, a purple bruise was forming where he had sucked on her.

 

She looked taken, possessed, His.

 

Jim rolled onto his back and sighed. He felt loved. He felt complete. He felt happy.

 

At least until the next time…

  

The End J

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading my story. Comments are appreciated!


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans