- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Skeevy old pervs... :)

 

"Hey Mabel, how's it been?  Am I late?"

"No Edna, looks like you're just in time.  How's your week been going?" 

"Alright.  Finally got my new dentures.  Whaddya think?" 

"They look good." 

"Yeah, they use this new stuff for the base - a lot easier on my gums." 

"Well, I see something you wouldn't mind sinking those babies into...  Did they look like that 50 years ago?" 

"I can't vouch for you, but my Earl, bless his departed soul, never looked like that... God knows I would have sent him to an earlier grave, if ya know what I mean."  She winked at her long time friend and they enjoyed a good cackle.   

"Looks like it's getting close to show time.  Didja catch him getting in today?" 

"No - missed it.  Had to beat Merla in Gin again."  They'd been regulars at the Scranton Community Center for years now, but recently their weekend visits had been livened up by a little spice.   

"Mmmm - look at that boy go." 

"Easy there Mabel, remember your blood pressure." 

"It wouldn't be a bad way to go, is all I'm saying." 

"You're a nasty old coot, I tell ya." 

"Aw please, you know you are thinking the same - wait a minute.  Here we go.  3-2-1..."  Mabel adjusted her eyeglasses as Edna ran her tongue over her dentures in anticipation.   

They both sucked in a breath as the young man swum up to the ladder.  They slowly exhaled as they saw the forearms emerge, strong hands grasping the rungs and a pair of wide, powerful shoulders thrusting out of the pool.  Rivulets of water streamed down a generously furred chest as the young man levered himself up and out of the pool.  Edna's jaw hung slack as the broad chest narrowed into a tightly muscled waist, her clouded eyes cursing the advent of swim trunks until his young, muscular thighs were revealed.   

Completely oblivious to the visceral reactions he was causing, the swimmer pulled a towel through his mop of hair and quickly dried his torso, then tied it around his waist, headed towards the locker room. 

"Good afternoon Ladies," he nodded, passing by the sweet older women who reminded him of his Nana Halpert.   

He smiled as they murmured their greetings and hurried to get showered and changed, not wanting to be late for his lunch date.   

As he passed, Edna whispered to Mabel, "Ya know, I bet we could claim Alzheimer's if we got caught wandering in the men's showers."

 

Chapter End Notes:
Tee hee - I hope you enjoyed...

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans