- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Yeah, I don't know what happened here.  I was planning a road trip, but there were so many roadblocks and construction, it just wasn't happening.  So, instead, Nina Simone and I decided that Pam and Jim should stay home and get steamy.  I think I'm more nervous than Pam.

Like a flower waiting to bloom

Like a light bulb in a dark room

I’m just sitting here waiting

For you to come home

And turn me on.   

 ~~~~~~~~~~~

Pam has the whole night to herself.  Jim is off playing basketball and she’s taking full advantage of her time alone.  It’s beauty night!  She’s sipping on a glass of wine, Nina Simone is on the stereo, she’s wearing her favorite pink pajama shorts and tank.  She’s had a shower and a bath.  She’s sugar-scrubbed and body-buttered.  Her hair is piled on top of her head and she’s just finished applying a clay mask to her face.   The bathroom is steamy and filled with the scent of apricot and ginger and lemon. 

 

Turning the bathroom light off, she relaxes back onto the bed, pouring a little more wine and stretching her legs out.  She can’t help but run her hands up and down her legs, they feel like silk and now she can’t wait for Jim to come home.  Closing her eyes, she imagines his hands slowly caressing her legs and….

 

“Beesly!  Holy crap!”

 

She screams.

 

“God, Jim!  What are you doing home so early?”

 

“The other team didn’t have enough players show up, so we just…I’m sorry.  What the hell is on your face?”

 

“It’s a clay mask.  Don’t tell me you’ve never seen this before.”

 

“Okay, I won’t tell you that.  I will tell you that you scared the crap out of me.”

 

“Pot, kettle!  You weren’t supposed to be home for another hour.”

 

“You’re…green!”

 

“Yes, Jim, I am green, and according to Angela, green is whorish.  So, I’m a little bit whorish, too.”

 

“Well, that goes without saying, but this is really…something to come home to.”

 

“I was having a little spa night to myself.  You weren’t supposed to see any of this.”

 

“Have I entered the inner sanctum, Bees?  Where all the girly stuff happens?”

 

“Yes you have and I’d prefer to keep this stuff private so go watch some sports thing and scratch for awhile.”

 

“Scratch?  What kind of animal do you take me for?  Besides, I want to watch this.  Are you going to peel that whole thing off and turn into someone completely different?”

 

“No, you dork, this one doesn’t peel off.  It just washes off but I have to wait for it to dry first.”

 

“And what does this stuff do for you?”

 

“Well, Jim, I’m glad you asked.  This is a pore-refining mask.  It is going to remove impurities from my skin, minimize fine lines, and reveal the dewy skin of my girlhood, leaving me with a totally soft, totally kissable face.”

 

“Well, who doesn’t want that?”

 

“You want to try it?”

 

“No, thank you.”

 

“You sure?”

 

“Pam, Todd Packer’s already convinced I’m as gay as an Easter bonnet.  If this were to get out...”

 

“Have some wine.  I’m going to wash my face.”

 

When she returns, he’s stretched out on the bed.  She lies down in the opposite direction, so they can look at each other. 

 

“Your face!  It looks completely soft and kissable!”

 

“Why, thank you, Jim!”

 

He runs one hand up her calf, behind her knee, to the inside of her thigh.  And just that fast, the air changes, becomes thick with anticipation.

 

“So do your legs”

 

He reaches forward, pulls one leg of her pajama shorts up and peers inside.

 

“Mmmmm….so does…everything.  You look.…delicious.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Mmm hmm.  Like a cream puff.”

 

He gently opens her legs as her head falls back. His hand lingers for a moment, but returns to her legs instead, stroking her softly from her ankles to the very tops of her thighs, playing with her, teasing her, enjoying the feel of her skin.  He watches as her hips rise slightly up off the bed.  He lays his head down on her thighs to keep her still, rubs his whiskers on her lightly, inhales her scent, exhales his desire.  She feels his breath hot on her, his mouth just inches away from where she’s willing it to be.  She slides down the bed, encouraging his mouth closer.

 

“Is there something you want?”  So close, she can feel his lips moving.

 

“Yes, don’t tease.”

 

“This isn’t teasing.  This is taking my time.”  His tongue is just underneath the edge of her shorts.

 

“Okay.”

 

His voice is rough and slow and she can hardly stand it when he talks to her with his mouth so close. 

 

“I’m thinking….”

 

She puts her hands in his hair, but he pulls them away and holds them down on the bed at her sides.  His tongue is lazing around her, not really touching.  She pushes her hips toward him.

 

“I’m sorry.  Did you want something?  I’m very busy.”

 

“Jim.”

 

“I’m thinking that you took so much time making yourself look…so...…good…”  His tongue is achingly close to her but he just lets his breath caress her.  “I should take at least that much time making you feel good.”

 

She stops struggling against his hands and gives in.  She knows if she pushes him, he’ll push back and torture her even longer.  She lets out a long sigh as he inches just a little closer. 

 

“Good girl.”

 

~~~~

Chapter End Notes:

 

Maybe they can make it out to the car in the next chapter.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans