- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Could have been angsty, but I'm so tired of that!

I don't own these characters.

Give me one reason to stay here

And I’ll turn right back around

Give me one reason to stay here

And I’ll turn right back around

Said I don’t wanna leave you lonely

You gotta make me change my mind

  

“Jim, I have to go, really!”

 

He’s got his arms wrapped around her and they’re at the front door and he’s kissing her neck and squeezing her just a little too hard.

 

“You don’t have to go.”

 

“I do!  I promised my mom I’d help her with with this lunch thing.”

 

Now he’s trying to unbutton her shirt and she’s squirming to get away, but he’s still got one arm holding her tightly.

 

“Jim, stop!  My God!”

 

“God, it drives me crazy when you giggle like that.”

 

“I have to go!”

 

She’s pushing her hand against his chest and trying to clutch her shirt closed at the same time, but he’s too strong for her and he’s kissing down her neck into her open shirt, making loud, growling noises as he goes.

 

“Jim!  You’ve lost your mind!”

 

“It’s your fault!  Ah, you smell so good and your skin is so soft.”

 

He backs her up against the door and kisses her.  It starts urgently, hard, passionate, but stops and slows, lingers, eases carefully, his lips and tongue working her mouth and molding it to his.  Pam drops her hands limply and gives in to the kiss.  It’s too good, too much.

 

“Okay.  That’s all I wanted.  You have to go.  Go help your mom.”

 

Pam’s mouth is open and gasping for air.  She feels lightheaded and her ears are ringing. 

 

“I hate you.”

 

“No, you don’t.”

 

“I’ll see you later tonight.”

 

“Okay.”

 

Pam gets into her car and when she adjusts the rear view mirror she sees her lips, red, slightly puffy from his kiss and she traces them with her index finger.  He knows exactly how to kiss her.  To make her feel better, to stop her tears, to make her laugh, to say he loves her, and like today, to make her lose her mind, just a little. 

 

She looks at the front door and he’s still standing there, watching her, with an exaggerated pout on his face, shoulders slumped, trying his best to looks as pitiful as possible.  Then he breaks, smiles at her, waves, and mimes a passionate kiss at her.

 

In one move, she’s out of the car and nearly running to the front door, laughing at the surprised look on his face.  She places both hands on his chest and gently shoves him back into the house as he’s grinning at her, madly.

 

“Okay.  Fifteen minutes and that’s it, Halpert!  I swear!”

 

“I knew you couldn’t resist me!”


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans