- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some notes before this one.

Dwight and Andy are playing a video game called Guitar Hero II. A lot of you are probably familiar with it. If you aren't, basically you are given a mini-guitar and you have to strum and push different colored buttons in accordance to the rhythm of the song which you are playing. Also, a Gibson is a type of guitar which you can select your character to use. So, that is what they're talking about in the beginning.

Also, because this is two members of Dunder-Mifflin being drunk, the chapter is 110 words long. Is that cheating?....Yeah, kinda, but I needed all 110. Also, imagine that this is in a future where Andy and Dwight have turned back against each other.

Lastly, I have over 100 reviews for this story. Um, wow!...did not expect that. So thanks to all of those who have read/reviewed.

 

“Gibson?…..you would.” Dwight hissed.

 

“I did.” Andy retorted.

 

“Song?”

 

“Sweet Child O’ Mine. Difficulty Hard.”

 

“I do that in my sleep.”

 

“Yeah…..well…..you’re awake now.”

 

Behind them, Angela and Kelly glared at each other.

 

The song started, and both men shifted into a power-stance.

 

She’s got a smile….” Andy sang.

 

“No singing allowed. Distraction!”

 

“Can too!”

 

“Cannot!”

 

A pause fell as both men re-focused on the game.

 

Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place…” Andy winked at Kelly.

 

She squealed in response.

 

“No singing!” Dwight tried to push Andy, but stumbled, and tripped over the Fosters cans around him. He landed with a metallic crash.

 

Sweet chi-il-il-il-il-ild of mi-in-in-in-e

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans